Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

Tonight I feel inclined to voice my disapproval for the current existence of royalty. Why can't Royalty be extinct like the dinosaurs or the hobbits?

I apologize for spoiling anyone's tea party but every now and then I get the urge to expose my view on the subject.

Hobbits are extinct?! When did that happen?

Tonight I feel inclined to voice my disapproval for the current existence of royalty. Why can't Royalty be extinct like the dinosaurs or the hobbits?

I apologize for spoiling anyone's tea party but every now and then I get the urge to expose my view on the subject.

Don't worry about it Banshees.

More than occasionally I feel inclined to voice my disapproval for the current existence of Banshees Scream...

Controversially about 12,000 years ago.

Anthropologist speak for some diminutive Hominid apparently. Perhaps Banshees is coming around to the idea that we are decendants of apes.

Yes, I was naïve and foolish to doubt Professor Banshee.

Talking of the devil, it seems to be all quiet on the Banshees front. Perhaps he has got himself a boy/girlfriend. Or just another direction to focus his wank towards.

Anthropologist speak for some diminutive Hominid apparently. Perhaps Banshees is coming around to the idea that we are decendants of apes.

Talking of the devil, it seems to be all quiet on the Banshees front. Perhaps he has got himself a boy/girlfriend. Or just another direction to focus his wank towards.

I think he wanked himself to death, and his decomposing corpse, slumped over his jizz-covered keyboard, has not yet been discovered because his mum can't get through his bedroom door cos it's blocked by spunk-starched socks.

I think he wanked himself to death, and his decomposing corpse, slumped over his jizz-covered keyboard, has not yet been discovered because his mum can't get through his bedroom door cos it's blocked by spunk-starched socks.

Haven't there been a few cases of swine flu in New York? :unsure:

We can live in hope...

Couldn't find a Duchess of York thread (please move if it does exist) so have posted here as next best:

Sarah is at the "End of her tether".

Strange things happen in the Royal Family. Sarah seeing herself off?

DWB :closedeyes:

Couldn't find a Duchess of York thread (please move if it does exist) so have posted here as next best:

Sarah is at the "End of her tether".

Strange things happen in the Royal Family. Sarah seeing herself off?

DWB :D

I thought things were getting too quiet on the Royal Family front... :closedeyes:

The Times also reporting deep depression, significantly this is to do with her weight and the bad press she gets. Can't imagine the last few days have greatly helped in the self-esteem stakes, and if the suggested enquiry into her conduct materialises...............

Lord Glenconner is a goner aged 83.

A.K.A. Colin Tennant. Slightly rich type - he owned the island of Mustique where his personal friend Princess Madge spent so much time.

"Glenconner's connection with Mustique ended acrimoniously in 1987 when, almost bankrupted by building the infrastructure of the island (including the airport), he sold his remaining share to other homeowners. A year later he walked away with just £1million, having sold his home, the Great House, to Christina Onassis's third husband, former KGB agent Sergei Kauzov"

Debated whether to link this funny blog to the jokes thread, but it fits here IMHO.

Gawd blessya, yer majesty, hip hip hooray!!

Hopefully, a day off.

We took a vote in the office and unanimously decided that she definitely takes it up the arse.

Hopefully, a day off.

We took a vote in the office and unanimously decided that she definitely takes it up the arse.

Another quick office poll just came back unanimous that it's not her that takes it up the arse.

"She was raised in a modern five-bedroom detached house in the Berkshire village of Bucklebury and her family, who are self-made millionaires, run a mail order toy and party goods company."

Are the two preceding sentences linked in some way, I wonder?

Another quick office poll just came back unanimous that it's not her that takes it up the arse.

"She was raised in a modern five-bedroom detached house in the Berkshire village of Bucklebury and her family, who are self-made millionaires, run a mail order toy and party goods company."

Well, ahem,

"They've been practising long enough."
That poll was undertaken by Charlie himself. Do you think his bedroom is next door :lol:

I see the cheapskate didn't even fork out for a ring.

I did hear that it used to belong to saint - so I suppose that makes up for it...

Hopefully, a day off.

Something she can chat to Prince Edward about then. I take it you mean Kate and not her maj.

BBC are saying they fancy a March wedding... up the duff perhaps?

"Marry in Lent, live to repent" 6.gif

I did hear that it used to belong to saint - so I suppose that makes up for it...

If that thing was a saint, then I'm Pope F**king Benedict! :lol:

If that thing was a saint, then I'm Pope F**king Benedict! :lol:

you're f**king Pope Benedict? How old are you...?