Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Bill Murray looked well beyond his 63 years tonight at the Fox VIP pre Super Bowl event, guess Groundhog Day gets to him every year about this time of year.

• Like 1

Bill Murray looked well beyond his 63 years tonight at the Fox VIP pre Super Bowl event, guess Groundhog Day gets to him every year about this time of year.

Yes, there was some interactive online interview with him a week or two ago and he apparently looked very old in that.

I liked him in that one movie where he didn't play an insecure, beardy, middle-class type guy....... what was that one movie again? I forget.

That one really hurt....

I consider him in the same class of JT Walsh, another actor who died too soon.

Er.......J.T. Walsh? Seriously? (I only just read this post, was too busy reading other stuff about Hoffman)

No-one is in J.T. Walsh's league except J.T. fucking Walsh. Especially not this guy.

*shakes head*

I can't even be bothered to get angry about that...

Anyway..... looks like we're going to see LESS Hoffman from now on, right? Hahahaaaaaaaa!

Australia finally contributes to the world:

BflI4TZCMAAhJsu.jpg

Interesting article on their site re Ian Thorpe, treated for depression last week, and now hospitalised after being found dazed in the street trying to crawl into his car....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/swimming-champion-ian-thorpe-spoken-to-by-police-after-reportedly-being-found-wandering-the-street-near-his-parents-home/story-fni0cx12-1226816921703

What a classy paper. I wish nothing but the best for them in all their future endeavors.

What a classy paper. I wish nothing but the best for them in all their future endeavors.

Shouldn't complain about journos being accurate.............

Question is....the NSW tab.... Not Safe for Work or New South Wales..........hmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

Putting aside the dismissive euphemism of calling someone a junkie who is battling drug addiction it is non journalistic Daily Mail/National Enquirer bottom feeding to have young kids faces on the front page of their rag.

Putting aside the dismissive euphemism of calling someone a junkie who is battling drug addiction it is non journalistic Daily Mail/National Enquirer bottom feeding to have young kids faces on the front page of their rag.

They were his kids, he was an actor, he was a junkie, they are grieving...

100% spot fucking on from my perspective.

Blame the dad...

A/ for being a junkie

B/ For being 'newsworthy' by choosing a $$$ limelight profession

C/ For topping himself

and

D/ for naming his kids those 3 names.

but you cannae argue they were not spot on.

• Like 1

They were his kids, he was an actor, he was a junkie, they are grieving...

100% spot fucking on from my perspective.

Blame the dad...

A/ for being a junkie

B/ For being 'newsworthy' by choosing a $$$ limelight profession

C/ For topping himself

and

D/ for naming his kids those 3 names.

but you cannae argue they were not spot on.

I would have thought as a Jock you'd have more sympathy for a smackhead...

• Like 4

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Philip D. Whoshisface dies just as this guy becomes a minor celeb for his "castaway" story?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/castaway-jose-salvador-alvarengas-incredible-story-official-says-fishy-tale-may-be-too-good-to-be-true-9106031.html

Bit of ginger hair dye at work maybe?

Oh, that's just Rupert. Ignore his rags. We all do.

Oh, that's just Rupert. Ignore his rags. We all do.

They've changed it, according to this

Exactly how much evidence would you need to start a really good conspiracy theory the PSH's death was actually engineered by Scientologists as revenge for his appearance in The Master in which he absolutely did not play a character based on L Ron Hubbard?

• Like 2

I dunno if it's been announced on here, or not, but Julia Roberts' half sister, actress Nancy Motes has died, of an apparent overdose.

• Like 1