Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Another update on Karen Black: Survived the pneumonia, but now bedridden as a consequence of the cancer spreading to parts of her vertebra and lower back nerves. Doesn't look too likely to make the 2014 starting line, but we'll see.

No joy for 2014, it's a Blackout

• Like 1

Guest Guest

The actress Karen Black has died at 74.I remember her best in the film Terror Trilogy where she was chased around her apartment by a deranged knife wielding voodoo doll. Gave me nightmares for ages as a kid. http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-23627843

Edited by Magere Hein
Black posts moved from topic "The Dead Of 2013"

Karen Black`s case seems very reminiscent of Sylvia Kristel who last year had pneumonia in the summer and died about 3 months later-I`d be amazed if she lasted to the end of the year !

Didn't even last the end of the fucking week!

Here is a video from a couple of weeks ago of Christoper Lee on a Comic Con promo

What do you all think?

According to this Facebook page >

Louise Currie has died aged 100.

Leading lady but also last surviving cast member of Citizen Kane! (played an uncredited reporting)

• Like 1

This IMDb thread on Road claims the same. (the person who claims Road died had made such posts in several other threads as well, but the thread I linked too has the most detailed of the posts)

Wonder what his birthname is? I searched both Mike Road and Michael Road on SSDI, someone who died five months ago would near surely be listed there but got no fitting results.

Tried the exact same thing. Plenty of Roads but no Michael, I think we can assume it was his stage name.

Very odd that no obituary was ever produced and the media has failed to notice it at all. Though the same thing appears to have happened last year with Leila Danette.

According to this Facebook page > https://www.facebook...64&l=39660933fe, Louise Currie has died aged 100.

Leading lady but also last surviving cast member of Citizen Kane! (played an uncredited reporting)

According to this Facebook page > https://www.facebook...64&l=39660933fe, Louise Currie has died aged 100.

How about that! The very last survivor from the movie Citizen Kane which is ranked as one of the greatest of all time.

She was one that got away.

Richard Sarafian, director of 'Vanishing Point', dead at 83, rather boringly of complications of pneumonia, and not from driving into a bulldozer.
  • Like 1

According to this blog

http://stoogesplayers.blogspot.com/2013/09/player-bio-ruth-channing.html

Ruth Channing who was a bit player with a minor role in the 1934 Chevalier/Macdonald Musical "The Merry Widow' and a 3 Stooges short was born in 1904 not 1908 as listed on NNDB/Imdb and has been dead for a few years but they can't get any specific info from her family. Smartly no one selected her for any DDP teams this year as she is quite a popular Rotten Dead Pool selection because of her age.

Rumours are abound on Twitter that Anthony Hinds, son of Hammer Horror founder William Hinds & writer/producer/director for many of their most successful films has passed away at 91.

Rumours are abound on Twitter that Anthony Hinds, son of Hammer Horror founder William Hinds & writer/producer/director for many of their most successful films has passed away at 91.

http://theblackboxclub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/hammer-films-architect-anthony-hinds.html Them rumours are right. I think he's a pick in the DDP.

He is and I had half a mind to put him on my list for 2014, but never mind...

Hal Needham, stuntman, pal of Burt Reynolds and director of Smokey & the Bandit/Cannonball Run/Hooper etc, 82.

And more Pinewood than Hollywood, director Antonia Bird at only 54.