Death and Dementia site. It's much better than it sounds, and it seems to ring a bell--so it may have been posted here some time ago.

Death and Dementia site. It's much better than it sounds, and it seems to ring a bell--so it may have been posted here some time ago.

I like the funeral scams....

Move aside Deathlist, it's all happening on the This is Sunderland forum as the town mobilises its considerable brainpower to shed new light on a 16-year-old unsolved crime.

:P

http://www.deathlistsweep.net/

brand new website, different from other dead pools in that you only pick one name each.

mainly set up for family and friends but if you want to take part then feel free

:electr2:

You sure your site isn't breaking the law?

Blue Lips - dont know if this one has come up before?

OK - I was completely bummed when I found out the casket furniture line has been discontinued.

OK - I was completely bummed when I found out the casket furniture line has been discontinued.

Actually we're looking for a reliable furniture maker to bring the casket furniture line back. You don't know how difficult it is to find dead help these days. ;)

Yeah.. those boys at Blue Lips are really letting it slide. even the Funeral Service Training has stopped!

http://www.bluelips.com/cat_classes.cfm

We still teach the courses in community colleges and when we get a large group of interested folks we do hold the classes in Dallas. We prefer to teach large groups of people (10 or more at least) as it isn't cost effective to do smaller groups.

We still teach the courses in community colleges and when we get a large group of interested folks we do hold the classes in Dallas. We prefer to teach large groups of people (10 or more at least) as it isn't cost effective to do smaller groups.

I'm in Dallas!!!!!!!!

Actually we're looking for a reliable furniture maker to bring the casket furniture line back. You don't know how difficult it is to find dead help these days. :rolleyes:

Ah hello Blue Lips - didnt see you there. whens the next dallas event then? im sure Carol Ann will come down!

What the hell is this?

Is anyone a member there?

What the hell is this?

I think what you've discovered there Windsor is a parallel universe.

What the hell is this?

I think what you've discovered there Windsor is a parallel universe.

Whatever it may be, they seem to take the possibility of Roger Moore's demise more seriously than we do here.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17683917/

LONDON - A passenger in first class woke up to a shock when he found himself sitting near a corpse on a British Airways flight, British newspapers reported on Monday.

Paul Trinder, 54, said cabin crew moved the body of the elderly woman from the economy section where she had died after take-off, the Mirror and Sun tabloids said.

"The corpse was strapped into the seat but because of turbulence it kept slipping down on to the floor," Trinder, a businessman, was quoted as saying. "It was horrific. The body had to be wedged in place with lots of pillows."

The woman's daughter was also upgraded and spent the rest of the nine-hour flight from Delhi to London grieving next to her dead mother, the Sun reported.

The Guardian newspaper said the incident happened last week.

British Airways has apologized for any distress suffered, according to the reports. The Mirror quoted BA as saying: "We apologize, but our crew were working in difficult circumstances and chose the option they thought would cause least disruption."

This would have pissed me off mightily. British Air used to have First Class, now they have Dead Class?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17683917/

LONDON - A passenger in first class woke up to a shock when he found himself sitting near a corpse on a British Airways flight, British newspapers reported on Monday.

Paul Trinder, 54, said cabin crew moved the body of the elderly woman from the economy section where she had died after take-off, the Mirror and Sun tabloids said.

"The corpse was strapped into the seat but because of turbulence it kept slipping down on to the floor," Trinder, a businessman, was quoted as saying. "It was horrific. The body had to be wedged in place with lots of pillows."

The woman's daughter was also upgraded and spent the rest of the nine-hour flight from Delhi to London grieving next to her dead mother, the Sun reported.

The Guardian newspaper said the incident happened last week.

British Airways has apologized for any distress suffered, according to the reports. The Mirror quoted BA as saying: "We apologize, but our crew were working in difficult circumstances and chose the option they thought would cause least disruption."

This would have pissed me off mightily. British Air used to have First Class, now they have Dead Class?

Rather a drastic way to be upgraded to first class, why didn't she just ask?

Is that for all Liverpudlians who think they're dead class(y).

Damn, Boris has got out of his cage again.

This is a Personal Message i just recieved to my myspace page, and well um, hold on i'll paste it and just let you judge for yourselves...

"Since you asked who i am, i had to take another look at your page... Very interesting man you are!

Member of celebrity death games. I never even knew they existed, wish i had.

So then you might be interested in a "can't turn your eyes from the car crash" type of sight www.seemerot.com . It's self explainatory, disturbing but interesting idea. Boring right now since she is quite intact and not greying in flesh colour as i expected. Might get interesting over the next year, we'll see."

Fair enough... COFFIN CAM

It has looked like that for a couple of years now. The odd thing is that the folds in her shirt haven't settled yet.

I must remember to send my ironing to the embalmers in future! :crossbone:

It has looked like that for a couple of years now. The odd thing is that the folds in her shirt haven't settled yet.

I must remember to send my ironing to the embalmers in future! ;)

That's an obvious fake.

The "live video stream" or whatever they call it is just an animated gif image.

Make an error of judgement over putting Google Ads on your site

Ally, from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, said: "I am absolutely disgusted. Talk about rubbing salt in open wounds. "Some of us here are mums to angel babies in particular, some only having seen their babies grow wings a few days or weeks ago, only to be confronted by adverts for nappies, bibs and other baby merchandise."

What a mawkish euphemism for infant mortality.

Ally, from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, said: "I am absolutely disgusted. Talk about rubbing salt in open wounds. "Some of us here are mums to angel babies in particular, some only having seen their babies grow wings a few days or weeks ago, only to be confronted by adverts for nappies, bibs and other baby merchandise."

Mawkish site all round. Instead of all that boohooing they should get themselves over to Deathlist and cheer themselves up with a few laffs. Maybe we could advertise on Terry's site :D . Ah, I do miss the ranters...

And what's 86-year-old Bella Shaw doing here - the auld dear should surely be on gonenotamomenttoosoon.co.uk

And a statement of utter stupidity:

He said: "As the costs of maintaining the site are rising I have been looking at ways of creating revenue without charging our users for the site.

"At 2pm yesterday I introduced Google ads on to the site.

"What I did not realise is that somehow Google finds ads related to words used in the site."

And what's 86-year-old Bella Shaw doing here - the auld dear should surely be on gonenotamomenttoosoon.co.uk

No capital letters, no punctuation and all round bad English. Sound familiar?