Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

27 minutes ago, mymango said:

Way ahead of you, my guy.

My good man Mr. Mango, you posted this in a different thread. Until the day where I gain extrasensory perception, it is quite unlikely of me to have realized that, goodness gracious though that I did not. That being said, I do appreciate your determinedness to keep the members of the DeathList updated on Mr. Carter and I feel that the court of public opinion shall vindicate you in due time. Keep continuing to give your insights and your perspective and ignore all of the goofy dames and gentlemen that give you such a difficult time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

My good man Mr. Mango, you posted this in a different thread. Until the day where I gain extrasensory perception, it is quite unlikely of me to have realized that, goodness gracious though that I did not. That being said, I do appreciate your determinedness to keep the members of the DeathList updated on Mr. Carter and I feel that the court of public opinion shall vindicate you in due time. Keep continuing to give your insights and your perspective and ignore all of the goofy dames and gentlemen that give you such a difficult time.

Plot twist:

InnovationIsMySpeciality is mymango's alt account so he can have a conversation with himself about Jimmy Carter in order to get his daily fix.

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Plot twist:

InnovationIsMySpeciality is mymango's alt account so he can have a conversation with himself about Jimmy Carter in order to get his daily fix.

I believe it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Never have I seen someone try so hard to sound intelligent.

A meaningless word soup.

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Never have I seen someone try so hard to sound intelligent.

A meaningless word soup.

I shall make this my quote, much appreciation to Mr. Bubble for making people on this website feel welcomed and accepted. You should be proud of yourself. And believe it or not, I am not trying to necessarily sound intelligent, I am trying to sound like a British bloke or I shall be chased off for being a bloody Yankee. It is my way to assimilate into the glorious culture you have here. You Brits are known for being whimsical and speaking with an upscale panache and I am just trying to emulate it because as I have noted before in my comments of yore, I am an anglophile. I feel towards British people what the average housewife feels towards true crime.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

I shall make this my quote, much appreciation to Mr. Bubble for making people on this website feel welcomed and accepted. You should be proud of yourself. And believe it or not, I am not trying to necessarily sound intelligent, I am trying to sound like a British bloke or I shall be chased off for being a bloody Yankee. It is my way to assimilate into the glorious culture you have here. You Brits are known for being whimsical and speaking with an upscale panache and I am just trying to emulate it because as I have noted before in my comments of yore, I am an anglophile. I feel towards British people what the average housewife feels towards true crime.

all of that but no mention or declining on our comments that you are mymango?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RetroGamer47 said:

all of that but no mention or declining on our comments that you are mymango?

This question shall be answered in climatic fashion the day President Carter dies, the one thing I shall confirm is that I have nothing to do with anyone banned like that dastardly Ian creature who is worse than that ghastly man Farage who has unfortunately grown in political prominence recently. Even if I am not mymango specifically, we might possibly become collaborators in the DM before the fat lady sings tonight.

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

This question shall be answered in climatic fashion the day President Carter dies, the one thing I shall confirm is that I have nothing to do with anyone banned like that dastardly Ian creature who is worse than that ghastly man Farage who has unfortunately grown in political prominence recently. Even if I am not mymango specifically, we might possibly become collaborators in the DM before the fat lady sings tonight.

Are you Lady Cecilia Bartholomew then? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Are you Lady Cecilia Bartholomew then? 

I am apparently Baron von Pretentious if Mr. Babble is to be believed. Also, have we no shame arguing in the Hon. Jimmy Carter’s lair? We should make much haste to take this up like gentlemen in an off-topic forum.

But no, I do not get my kicks cosplaying as old batty conservative women like Iain did. I will not entertain myself with such trifle. Plus my spelling and grammar is exemplary unlike his commoner drivel.

• Confused 2
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

I am apparently Baron von Pretentious if Mr. Babble is to be believed. Also, have we no shame arguing in the Hon. Jimmy Carter’s lair? We should make much haste to take this up like gentlemen in an off-topic forum.

But no, I do not get my kicks cosplaying as old batty conservative women like Iain did. I will not entertain myself with such trifle. Plus my spelling and grammar is exemplary unlike his commoner drivel.

You're just confusing me now.

Why, all of a sudden are you deciding to respond to people's reactions to your ideas. When you've suggested ideas in the past, whether they be good or bad (personally I didn't dislike your social media idea), you never responded to criticism/negativity.

I didn't call you pretentious, it just appeared, to me, as if you were using a lot of needlessly complex language for the sake of it in your original post on this thread.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

You're just confusing me now.

Why, all of a sudden are you deciding to respond to people's reactions to your ideas. When you've suggested ideas in the past, whether they be good or bad (personally I didn't dislike your social media idea), you never responded to criticism/negativity.

I didn't call you pretentious, it just appeared, to me, as if you were using a lot of needlessly complex language for the sake of it in your original post on this thread.

Because it’s enjoyable my good man—no real response needed other than that. I’m having a jolly time bantering with you so nothing personal here. Everything I have said on this site was said in a cheeky mood.

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

We're really, really not. I've lived in Britain all my life and the only people who speak the way you are are people who want to try and sound sophisticated but are desperately out of touch. Genuinely educated Brits don't speak as though they're in the 18th century. Your dialect is completely out of whack.

You're just embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When did this thread get taken over by a scheming Dickensian villain while my back was turned?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Until the day where I gain extrasensory perception

I thought innovation was your speciality?

8 hours ago, InnovationIsMySpeciality said:

Jimmy Carter’s lair

He's not dead yet!

• Haha 1

So I hear that early voting in Georgia starts today. Meaning Jimmy's death should be expected any day now.

• Like 2