Mr Stats

World's Oldest

4 minutes ago, max_bossetti said:

Domenica Ercolani, oldest person in Italy, has died aged 113.

Born in Urbino,she lived in Pesaro,now the oldest person in Italy is Claudia Baccarini born in Faenza and still living there,born on 13 October 1910

• Like 4

RIP Domenica Ercolani (1910-2023).

This is the first validated 113+ death after 4 months which is impressive given that there are 28 113+ validated living people.(29 before Domenica's death).

• Like 6

14 hours ago, max_bossetti said:

Domenica Ercolani, oldest person in Italy, has died aged 113.

First verified 113+ death since July, sadly bringing to a close a period of four months and also Mrs. Sangenito is days away from 113 so Italy was super close to having three 113 year olds. However her death wasn’t too surprising, she never looked as well as the two Italians after her, probably one of the top people from 1910 I expected to die the most

• Like 3

Rashid Karimov, the (unverified) oldest WWII veteran and oldest person in Tajikistan, died on Wednesday at the age of 111. He was born on 9 May 1912

The new oldest veteran is Andre Ludwig of France, who was just announced as being pending by the GRG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

Rashid Karimov, the (unverified) oldest WWII veteran and oldest person in Tajikistan, died on Wednesday at the age of 111. He was born on 9 May 1912

The new oldest veteran is Andre Ludwig of France, who was just announced as being pending by the GRG

If the report is genuine then Rashid Karimov has equalled the WORLD RECORD of 7 generations of one family alive at the same time. He had 10 children, 25 grandchildren, 16 great grandchildren, 8 great great grandchildren, 5 great great great grandchildren and 2 great great great great grandchildren.

Possibly even more incredible is that he has 3 living brothers aged 104, 101 and 97. Guinness World Records need to check on this and possibly write an entire chapter on him!

For comparison Joss Ackland had 7 children, 32 grandchildren (34 in Daily Mail), and 8 great grandchildren (30 in Daily Mail!!!)

• Like 4

US second (or first if Zouein is  a fraud) oldest man Herbert Wolding dead at 111.

• Like 7

I have some other male candidate who could reach 115

Tripolino Giannini: born 20 August 1912 in Italy ,actually 111 years and 92 days

He looks excellent and is in good health. He looks much younger for someone his age. He looks like someone who is 75. I think this supercentenarian has a long way to go and will probably reach the age of 115 or 116.

Tripolino Giannini - LongeviQuest

• Like 2

3 hours ago, drol said:

US second (or first if Zouein is  a fraud) oldest man Herbert Wolding dead at 111.

Otis Randall is now the oldest man born in the USA (Francis was born in Lebanon), he was born on 28 June 1913 in Melrose, Texas and lives in Los Angeles, California

• Like 3

Zhang Lixiong turns 110 today and becomes a supercentenarian.

• Like 4

On 20/11/2023 at 10:34, Teniente William Kmacho said:

I have some other male candidate who could reach 115

Tripolino Giannini: born 20 August 1912 in Italy ,actually 111 years and 92 days

He looks excellent and is in good health. He looks much younger for someone his age. He looks like someone who is 75. I think this supercentenarian has a long way to go and will probably reach the age of 115 or 116.

Tripolino Giannini - LongeviQuest

Why is there a dead crow on his head?

• Like 2

Sixten Rudengren was the oldest man in Sweden,he was born on 12 December 1914 and died in Nykoping, Sodermanland, Sweden on November 22, 2023 at the age of 108 years and 345 days,now the oldest man in Sweden is Dumitru Short born on 26 Oct 1916 in Romania and living in Jamtland,while the oldest man born in Sweden is Oskar Ferm (born 13 June 1918)

Sixten Rudengren (108 år) Nyköping | Ratsit

• Like 3

10 hours ago, diego said:

Sixten Rudengren was the oldest man in Sweden,he was born on 12 December 1914 and died in Nykoping, Sodermanland, Sweden on November 22, 2023 at the age of 108 years and 345 days,now the oldest man in Sweden is Dumitru Short born on 26 Oct 1916 in Romania and living in Jamtland,while the oldest man born in Sweden is Oskar Ferm (born 13 June 1918)

Do you just rush over to this forum every time someone dies? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Master Obit said:

Do you just rush over to this forum every time someone dies? 

I do

• Like 1

13 hours ago, diego said:

If Sixten married German sculptor Susanne Tunn, he would be Sixten Tunn.

I’ll get me coat.

• Haha 1

America Moreira was the oldest person in Uruguay, however her death occurred on June 13, 2022 and was not reported or reported, being discovered only recently, she was born on May 26, 1915 and lived in Maldonado, Maldonado Department. After her, the oldest person The oldest person in Uruguay was Julia Moreno (15 July 1915 / 26 July 2023), and currently that person is Teresa Bottazzi born on 14 Aug 1915 born in Tortone (ITA) and living in Maldonado, while the oldest person who Born in Uruguay is Ema, born on 16 Sep 1915 in Treinta y Tres and living in the same place

EDIT

In fact, when America Moreira died, Monica Rodriguez was still alive, so Julia Moreno was the oldest in Uruguay between 6 Nov 2022 and 26 Jul 2023, which was when Monica died (6 Nov 2022), What was thought about America Moreira being the oldest in Uruguay, it was actually incorrect

America - ABBATE Servicios Fúnebres

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

• Like 3

mr ryoung122 was blocked across the fandom wikia network by wikia staff

gerontology wiki of wikia is having lower quality because of weird managemenet behaviour and deleting information and links during last months.

Ushi Makishi is still listed as limbo and 114 years 0+ days while her nursing home with consent of family said she died 114 years and 139 days. all the wiki is a mess during the last period and more unreliable.a big number of validated supercentenarians is listed as unvalidated.

• Like 5

Hands up everyone who gives one fuck about that.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

:old: me. We gotta stand up when wikia's integrity is being threatened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

Except being fed up by every single post in every topic possible, What are you doing up there ? I don’t give a damn about the above info so I just ignore it. You should do the Same once in a while

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Except being fed up by every single post in every topic possible, What are you doing up there ? I don’t give a damn about the above info so I just ignore it. You should do the Same once in a while

Unfortunate that you didn't ignore my post then. Silly sausage.

8 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

:old: me. We gotta stand up when wikia's integrity is being threatened.

Blimey. Did not expect someone other than these strange Fusa-based startups to raise a hand in support of Mr Young.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Blimey. Did not expect someone other than these strange Fusa-based startups to raise a hand in support of Mr Young.

I would change my username but either I’m not able to do that or I’m just extremely stupid. Maybe both 

3 hours ago, Keepgoingfusa said:

mr ryoung122 was blocked across the fandom wikia network by wikia staff

gerontology wiki of wikia is having lower quality because of weird managemenet behaviour and deleting information and links during last months.

Ushi Makishi is still listed as limbo and 114 years 0+ days while her nursing home with consent of family said she died 114 years and 139 days. all the wiki is a mess during the last period and more unreliable.a big number of validated supercentenarians is listed as unvalidated.

Banning ryoung122 was the best decision that the wiki has made to date... I'll leave you with that...

• Like 1