Typhoid Harry

James Bond 007 (Connery/Moore/Villains etc)

I hate this man.

He lives in America yet never shuts up about Scottish Independence.

He should try living here when they finally destroy us with independence. He'll be dead by that time I suppose.

He does? Where, prey tell is he residing in the States? Or is he perhaps in Canada or Mexico? Which part of Antartica did you mean after all the Accadian region is vast? My sources say he lives in Marbella Spain with the tire lady Michellin or Micheline or something like that and has a place in the Bahamas which is connected at least somewhat to the British Isles since it was a British ruled place for a while.......and look they are still a member of the British Commonwealth of Nations even with their independent rule since 1973......Seem rather on the British side to me so Mr. Connery is not voilating anyone or anything and your detestatioin of him is misdirected Winnie. You see even though he has a home in part of the Americas it is British which connects him to Scotland.

• Like 1

zardoz6tq.jpg

What a terrible image!

However, I'll see you one Sean Connery and raise you a David Hasselhoff:

hasselhoffianrecursion1wj.th.gif

That has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have seen on t'internet for some time. Well done. :sicktherm:

That has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have seen on t'internet for some time. Well done. :sicktherm:

042284462822.jpg

Nothing is as disturbing as a topless Tom Jones.

Was he burned in a fire at all?

No that's barbecue sauce, Tom used to use it instead of suntan oil.

Was he burned in a fire at all?

No that's barbecue sauce, Tom used to use it instead of suntan oil.

Welsh sausage anyone?

Guest iain

jAMES bOND ACTOR sIR sEAN cONNERY HAS HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY TO REMOVE A TUMOUR from his kidney it was announced today..theres no word on whenther it was cancerous or not..hes said to be making a fairly good recovery,but if there was cancer there could still be bad news ahead for 007...

jAMES bOND ACTOR sIR sEAN cONNERY HAS HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY TO REMOVE A TUMOUR from his kidney it was announced today..theres no word on whenther it was cancerous or not..hes said to be making a fairly good recovery,but if there was cancer there could still be bad news ahead for 007...

Yet another pointless thread started by iain, the news is he's made a full recovery, the op happened weeks ago.

Haven't you got the hang of caps lock yet iain?

the news is he's made a full recovery, the op happened weeks ago.

In addition, most places that I've looked have mentioned the tumour as having been benign, not cancerous.

Threads merged...iain, try clicking on the 'Search' function towards the top right of your screen before starting a new thread. You might be amazed what it does.

Threads merged...iain, try clicking on the 'Search' function towards the top right of your screen before starting a new thread. You might be amazed what it does.

What a sarcastic son of a bitch you are Rude Kid. Well your name surely defines you. :)

I declare you the laugh of the day..

Guest iain

i thought it was a relevant piece of news you'd want to know about..if it was a malignant tumour he could be dead with cancer within months

try clicking on the 'Search' function towards the top right of your screen before starting a new thread. You might be amazed what it does.

What?! You mean search through thousands of pages of shite in order to see if someone else has duplicated the shite I'm about to post... :o

Sir! I don't think you've grasped this "internet" concept at all... :o

Guest iain

PS with all the hassle i keep getting im seriously t hinking of leaving this forum

PS with all the hassle i keep getting im seriously t hinking of leaving this forum

Is that a promise?

You wouldn't get hassle if you didn't post false deaths, ''confirm'' already reported deaths and post a bunch of unknowns in the wrong thread. The moderators have done much to help you including pinning the 'Worth a mention' thread.

That would be extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemley selfish of you Igor since I have such a jolly good time picking apart your random threads on unkown people. Well at least you have appeared to lessened the usage of Wrongopedia.

Stick around old man I need a good target and besides I want to see what your next avatar is.

Is that a promise?

You wouldn't get hassle if you didn't post false deaths, ''confirm'' already reported deaths and post a bunch of unknowns in the wrong thread. The moderators have done much to help you including pinning the 'Worth a mention' thread.

Not too mention exagerrating illnesses.

I always appreciate health news about a celebrity as long as its accurate. Iain's farcial handling of Sir Patrick Moore's hospital stay was proof of what not to do.

Sean is feeling very well after his surgery.

He's quoted as saying that people have been 'almost overly friendly' in asking about his health. Hmm, a bit of 'research' going on there possibly, anyone want to own up?

i am now using the picture of david hasselhof instead of a guard dog, with tom jones as added protection.

but the neighbors insist i take them down every morning, as it frightens the children on the way to school.

and amniesty, international is investigating me.

hmmm

(note to self - don't let dubya get aholt of a copy.)

I have it on personal information from an unknown source which can understandably not be disclosed or discolored that Mr.Connery is severely Scottish in his background and therefore will not be departing his earthly existance at any time before he dies.

Just felt it needed to be mentioned.

he still gets better lookin' every year. at least so far.

being an ignorant american, i think he has a very nice accent.

So so right you are beebee........he is better looking all the time and has one heck of a nifty nice accent.

• Like 1