Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

1 hour ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

Attends a bridge rededication in Maine.

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/05/19/george-h-w-bush-to-attend-maine-bridge-rededication/

I think we put the wrong Bush on the list...

No, that's the right Bush, they just forgot to put the other Bush on the list...

And somewhere in the middle, Sean Spicer is among them...

• Like 1

Got a visit from John Major and the Singing Cadets.

IMHO, he looks like a cartoon character when a strong wind is blown at them with the skin around the eyes jiggling and all that shit.

Bush.thumb.jpg.d39c4aa93935c6c5a0f8db685295a8c6.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

IMHO, he looks like a cartoon character when a strong wind is blown at them with the skin around the eyes jiggling and all that shit.

You're not far off, he looks pretty bad, Barbara too. I honestly think there's a good chance both of the Bushes die this year.

55 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

This is starting to look funny. I am starting to think Barbie's going to before George. 

I would still put money on George going first.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I would still put money on George going first.

Well meh. I guess we are so used to seeing George looking miserable that Barbara looking remotely frail is a cause for concern. 

• Like 2

I agree that George will die first but I think Barbara will die like a month after or something like that.

It happened to my great grandparents, after my great grandfather died, my great grandmother died just 9 days after him.

• Like 1

They sure seem to have a lot of old friends saying Good-Bye. 

12 hours ago, RadGuy said:

John Major however looks very dapper. I would think he has every chance of becoming the oldest ever former PM.

21 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

John Major however looks very dapper. I would think he has every chance of becoming the oldest ever former PM.

He's still living and doesn't have any terminal ailments, so he has a chance, but he's still fairly young at 74 and we're talking about almost two more decades here...

Regarding Barbara, I don't really see why so many of you talk about her imminent demise. Sure she looks a bit frail, but not worse than what you expect at an age of almost 92. Bush Sr on the other hand looks awful, painful grin, unhealthy purple cheeks, no muscle tone whatsoever in his legs. He doesn't need much more time to claim the presidential longevity record, but I still wouldn't put any money on it.

6 hours ago, GossipGabe said:

He's still living and doesn't have any terminal ailments, so he has a chance, but he's still fairly young at 74 and we're talking about almost two more decades here...

Regarding Barbara, I don't really see why so many of you talk about her imminent demise. Sure she looks a bit frail, but not worse than what you expect at an age of almost 92. Bush Sr on the other hand looks awful, painful grin, unhealthy purple cheeks, no muscle tone whatsoever in his legs. He doesn't need much more time to claim the presidential longevity record, but I still wouldn't put any money on it.

Barbara was only recently walking but now she's in a wheelchair, she possibly could have had a fall

• Like 1

Now do come along George. It's nearly the end of May. You'd assure your place in history as the first Prez to die in May, no matter what.

It's not like you'll be remembered for much else.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Now do come along George. It's nearly the end of May. You'd assure your place in history as the first Prez to die in May, no matter what.

It's not like you'll be remembered for much else.

Well apart from vomiting on the Japanese Prime minister and fighting with Homer Simpson.

• Like 3

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/George-HW-Bush-Crashes-Maine-State-Police-Photo-424870083.html

Speaking of George, he "crashes" a picture done by the Maine state police. What I want to know is what Barbara is doing, she's putting old George in all of these events with the Terminator, Policemen, and even John Major! At least she's not abusive like Von Asshole was to Zsa Zsa but she needs to let him rest.

12 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/George-HW-Bush-Crashes-Maine-State-Police-Photo-424870083.html

Speaking of George, he "crashes" a picture done by the Maine state police. What I want to know is what Barbara is doing, she's putting old George in all of these events with the Terminator, Policemen, and even John Major! At least she's not abusive like Von Asshole was to Zsa Zsa but she needs to let him rest.

Just see the positive side: you got fresh pix each they to watch how his state of health evolves over time. What I see on it, is that not much have changed since his last photo: we can see the same painful grin and unhealthy purple colour on his face. I'd guess he's still "stable but frail", not in immediate danger, but the next flu/pneumonia could be his last.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I dunno getting out is probably doing him good .

14 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I dunno getting out is probably doing him good .

It didn't do him good during Trump's inauguration. "Going outside on a January day might put me 6 feet under." I assume summer weather wouldn't help him either, heatstrokes are prevalent in 93 year old men who wears clothes that cover his entire body.

1 minute ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

It didn't do him good during Trump's inauguration. "Going outside on a January day might put me 6 feet under." I assume summer weather wouldn't help him either, heatstrokes are prevalent in 93 year old men who wears clothes that cover his entire body.

He had pneumonia then and he isnt exactly Trumps biggest fan.Does seem to hot for that then again I am sure he has carers with him and keeps hydrated.

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

To be fair, he lives by the seashore in Maine, where it's usually breezy and in the upper 70s in the summer.

35 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

To be fair, he lives by the seashore in Maine, where it's usually breezy and in the upper 70s in the summer.

True, but he does travel to Houston regularly and it can hit up to 115° very easily down there. Hopefully he stays clear of there.

Who will die first?  George Bush Sr   or Kirk Douglas???  I think Bush... its a matter of a couple of months maximum. ..