Guest FromTheAbyss

Israeli Targets

7 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I have to think of COVID. Almost everybody on this forum unterestimated it. Only The Old Crem overestimated it. I think the same will happen here. This conflict will not be nice. The Old Crem DOES tend to err in the other direction by a comical amount though.

d3afcc363a9ef99edb236d21a90aac1d_w200.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Someone needs a tranquiliser dart shot straight into their war-loving erection and have their posting privileges revoked for a few days. 

• Like 2

I too would very much like a bit of shuttyupfuck time for Crem and his incessant hysterical doomwanking.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Someone needs a tranquiliser dart shot straight into their war-loving erection and have their posting privileges revoked for a few days. 

No, Galen needs to be in a federal prison for committing rape.

32 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Israel bombs one of the world's oldest churches, the 1160 year old Saint Porphyrius Orthodox Church, which was built during the Eastern Roman Empire.

The 14 Palestinian Christians taking shelter inside during the air strikes all died.

Can’t be many Christians left in Gaza. Most have left over the years.

2 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Can’t be many Christians left in Gaza. Most have left over the years.

Around 280,000–330,000 actually. But yes, over 50% of Palestinian Christians live elsewhere in the world.

7 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Around 280,000–330,000 actually. But yes, over 50% of Palestinian Christians live elsewhere in the world.

That’s Gaza and the West Bank combined. A lot lower in Gaza itself according to Wiki.  At the moment there is no active warfare in the West Bank. 

17 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I'm sure Hitler had the same sentiments.

• Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm sure Hitler had the same sentiments.

That type of joke would get your sacked if you said it in public.

:referee: Nurse! He’s out of bed again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

That’s too far.

What is?

I'm sure that there are extremists on both sides. In fact, I'll go as far as to say there are extremists on both Governments. That does not mean that every Palestinian is a terrorist, nor does it mean that every Israeli citizen wants the genocide of the Palestinian people.

I'm with the words of mostly everybody that Israel has a perfect right to defend itself - that is the right of every sovereign nation. However, I find myself also in total agreement with the UN that a siege of the Gaza Strip disallowing food, water, medical assistance or power to over two million people for the sake of the death of some terrorists who may be there is unacceptable under international law.

No-one can leave the Gaza Strip. Thus it is effectively a prison - akin to say, oh I don't know, a concentration camp? Bombing the shit out of hospitals, schools and churches and denying the citizens there the basics of survival is an abomination. Citizens with no skin in the game will die - the old, the sick, the wounded, then the children and then the women. The last to die will be the fit men, some of whom will be the very terrorists they are trying to get.

If you don't see the equivalence, I suggest you revise for a history exam especially on Netanyahu.

Defending yourself and proposing committing a genocide are universes apart.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Sacked from the job I don't have? :lol:

See above. The Israeli politicians failed their own people. The terrorists' actions in this are disgusting and wrong. Netanyahu is setting a political course that history tells us is wrong.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

1) I don't think he was joking
2) This is not a work place
3) Just shut up, eh?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

1) I don't think he was joking
2) This is not a work place
3) Just shut up, eh?

Alright I will.

• Thanks 9

15 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Israel bombs one of the world's oldest churches, the 1160 year old Saint Porphyrius Orthodox Church, which was built during the Eastern Roman Empire.

The 14 Palestinian Christians taking shelter inside during the air strikes all died.

Fake news. 

On 08/10/2023 at 14:26, The Old Crem said:

Galen Metzger is like 19 years old and is a well-known political idiot that likes to present himself as an actual important pundit. 

On 09/10/2023 at 21:35, YoungWillz said:

Sacked from the job I don't have? :lol:

See above. The Israeli politicians failed their own people. The terrorists' actions in this are disgusting and wrong. Netanyahu is setting a political course that history tells us is wrong.

Agreed. I've thought a bit in recent days about this suggestion that this is "Israel's 9/11" and then considered what America's 9/11 response achieved: a 20-year engagement in Afghanistan that resulted in the Taliban immediately re-emerging when US troops pulled out and a 10-year involvement in Iraq which saw the country wrecked and helped unleash ISIS. Hardly encouraging precedents for all-out war.

• Like 2

Foreign Secretary James Misnomer runs for cover during his visit to Ofakim in Israel as air sirens blare out.

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, TQR said:

Foreign Secretary James Misnomer runs for cover during his visit to Ofakim in Israel as air sirens blare out.

YARN | Don't you know there's a war on? | It's a Wonderful Life (1947) |  Video clips by quotes | 562a7384 | 紗

So this one is Baddies Vs Baddies. A bit more complicated than Ukraine which is Goodies Vs Baddies. So for that reason I'm going to give this one a miss.

• Like 1