Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

ok the BBC are reporting that he has pneumonia.

I thought he had double pneumonia yesterday either his condition was reduced in that time or news agencies are differing slightly in their reports

I'll see your ugly sheep and raise you a Fanny Batter. Not totally sure if this is true but according to a news report on the link an American woman had trouble making a bank believe that Fanny Batter is her real name.

I'll see your ugly sheep and raise you a Fanny Batter. Not totally sure if this is true but according to a news report on the link an American woman had trouble making a bank believe that Fanny Batter is her real name.

That story would raise more sN-words in the UK than in the US

as in the words of Keith from The Office

"Fanny over there means your arse... and not your minge"

Working in the mortgage department for a bank, we do get a lot of strange names. Although I've only processed a mortage for one "Rapunzel" so far, but my favourite was for a Miss Dorothy Two Bulls

That story would raise more sN-words in the UK than in the US

as in the words of Keith from The Office

"Fanny over there means your arse... and not your minge"

Working in the mortgage department for a bank, we do get a lot of strange names. Although I've only processed a mortage for one "Rapunzel" so far, but my favourite was for a Miss Dorothy Two Bulls

The best name I've seen come across my desk recentely is Shao Ting Wang.

Must be one hell of a trick.

Guest iain
Ariel Sharron

whatever happened to fraxinus i wonder?Hope he didnt have an untimely departure from this mortal coil!

Shao Ting Wang
:(:(:D

Shao Ting Wang
:(:(:D

Reminds me of the 'Fistful of Yen' section of the Kentucky Fried Movie, where the main bad guy introduces his evil henchmen: -

"These are my enforcers: Big Dong, Well Hung, Long Wang... and Enormous Genitals." :D

I wonder if he had a living will? Maybe someone will come across it in a drawer in his house, then they can turn off the life support machine bacause "it's what he would have wanted".

I think we've covered that earlier in the thread, the ethics in Israel are such that they don't interfere, even when a patient is damn near clinically dead. Think about it Lady Die, if they'd fished you out of that Merc in a Tel Aviv underpass you might still have been breathing in the 21st century.

Guest Guest_iain_*

Israeli radio are reporting tonight that both his lungs have collapsed.Is that a really bad thing do you think?

Israeli radio are reporting tonight that both his lungs have collapsed.Is that a really bad thing do you think?

Various search engines are telling me that in the past day or so he has suffered from double pneumonia, very deadly though he is infact being treated. I have found no source that says his lungs have collapsed.

That is typical Iain misinformation. One might even say bullshit.

That is why he was put on moderator approval.

If any more posts like that appear, just hit the "report" button. They will be attended to in due course.

That is typical Iain misinformation. One might even say bullshit.

That is why he was put on moderator approval.

If any more posts like that appear, just hit the "report" button. They will be attended to in due course.

I could have called his bullshit publicity stunt before but I thought I would leave you thy honors. I just commented with style. Iain better really watch himself. He wouldn't want to get ba ba bannnn ba banned.

Various search engines are telling me that in the past day or so he has suffered from double pneumonia, very deadly though he is infact being treated. I have found no source that says his lungs have collapsed.

Looks like Walter has returned. If his lungs had collapsed, I'm sure it would be all over every news site and not just an Israeli radio station

Aye, but if his lungs were collapsing slowly it wouldn't, it'd just be part of the same slow slide away he's been showing us for weeks now. In other words if Israeli radio were reporting something about his lungs what it'd mean is that his medical team couldn't control the pneumonia, probably because the massive intervention they'd need to make in terms of drugs and treatment would be fatal in other ways, like causing massive bleeds in his brain.

I'm guessing he's the only calm one left in the room about now.

Aye, but if his lungs were collapsing slowly it wouldn't, it'd just be part of the same slow slide away he's been showing us for weeks now. In other words if Israeli radio were reporting something about his lungs what it'd mean is that his medical team couldn't control the pneumonia, probably because the massive intervention they'd need to make in terms of drugs and treatment would be fatal in other ways, like causing massive bleeds in his brain.

I'm guessing he's the only calm one left in the room about now.

MPFC,

If they were collapsing slowly, then maybe it wouldn't be all over the news.

The claim Iain made was that both Sharon's lungs had already collapsed. That would certainly would be all over the news, there's no way they could have kept that quiet if it was broadcasted on the radio, it would be picked up by reporters over in Israel and be passed on to other news agencies.

Also you could be sure that any reporters over there would be pressing for more of a statement as to his condition.

Aye Phantom, I was just trying to inject a wee bit clarity. The way I figure it Iain hears words like 'Sharon,' 'lung' and 'collapse' in the same report and posts words like 'dead,' reason your way through it and I reckon my suggestion above might be nearer the truth.

Looks like Walter has returned. If his lungs had collapsed, I'm sure it would be all over every news site and not just an Israeli radio station

... That Israeli radio station. Somehow I think Iain is often in tune.

Guest iain

I got it wrong.Im sorry.It looks like Ariel Sharon will hold on to life for a while yet

Guest iain

I got it wrong.Im sorry.It looks like Ariel Sharon will hold on to life for a while yet

Right, sh*t for brains! I'm putting you back on mod approval.

That was not a post duplicate. There was 13 minutes between them!

Christ Almighty, Windsor, chill out! :(

Windsor needs to make up with Iain. Bou have you got any suggestions how they could attempt that?