Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Happy Birthday (again!)

windsorbouncytg5.gif

Hippos and Birdies, Windsor!

I hope you have a snappy day! I shall drink a Pimms in your honour... :)

Happy Birthday..Auld Yin ;)

Don't be tempted wi Booze or Dirty Wimmin Noo OK !! it's no good for ye..jist look at me..OOps here she comes..laters..hehe ..

get it up ye

Scsi :)

images25sn6.jpgHappy BirthdayWindsor , Have a great day and enjoy your last year of being a teenager. :)

Thank you all for you me birthday messages, they have made my day!

I'm afraid it was work from 8.30-3.00 but that can't be helped. Someones sister is in intensive care and they needed cover.

My presents were good. Lets just say that I'm now a little less poorer after my recless spending sprees a couple of months back! :) Also, ie will be glad to know that I got a couple of new black sweaters that I asked for. :P

Also, to the 8 year old BHB kid, Happy Birthday. You have your Birthday on the best day ever. Not to close, but yet not too far from Christmas!

So, now begins my last year as a teenager. I had better make the most of it and be as stroppy, arguementative and sulky as possible!

Thank you all very much indeed. ;)

I know it's nearly over now but Happy Birthday Windsor

Happy belated Windsor! I was once your age (like uh... a year ago) and it's a great age to be at. Last year as a teenager, make the most of it when no one expects any better of you! :)

Oh yes, and believe your birthday sexiness speaks for herself:

36D9F_53a6at.jpg

Who is that, exactly? Apologies for my ignorance.......

You know what, TFH? Even, I, the great OOO, lover of all things female & sexy did not know. :) But I checked Wikipedia births, then Google images and it is one Lori Loughlin. Her resume is not particulary notable, especially in Britannia, but she has.. *cough*.. other assets in her favour.

I was always quite keen on Elizabeth Berkley, who was born on the same day, a few years later. I remember the days when she was a teenage minx on Saved by the Bell. Since then, I don't think I've seen her in a film where she doesn't flash her boobies at least once. In fact, there's been more than one film, where I don't think she wears any clothes at all...

main2.jpg

Thank you all for your belated birthday greetings.

Also, thanks for the sexy birthday photos.

So, now begins my last year as a teenager. I had better make the most of it and be as stroppy, arguementative and sulky as possible!

Well, what will that leave for me to do?

Belated birthday greetings as I was away on other matters yesterday..........Glad it went nicely for you.

I'm afraid it was work from 8.30-3.00 but that can't be helped. Someones sister is in intensive care and they needed cover.

My presents were good. Lets just say that I'm now a little less poorer after my recless spending sprees a couple of months back! :angry: Also, ie will be glad to know that I got a couple of new black sweaters that I asked for. :pop:

Also, to the 8 year old BHB kid, Happy Birthday. You have your Birthday on the best day ever. Not to close, but yet not too far from Christmas!

Thank you all very much indeed. :angry:

Happy belated Windsor, only one "e" in argumentative by the way. It's so long since I was a teenager I can't remember much about it except I got pissed a lot and crashed cars and my girlfried blew me out which was a big relief all round. In fact 19 was a good time. Enjoy it.

My presents were good. Lets just say that I'm now a little less poorer after my recless spending sprees a couple of months back! :angry: Also, ie will be glad to know that I got a couple of new black sweaters that I asked for. :P

Happy belated Windsor, only one "e" in argumentative by the way. It's so long since I was a teenager I can't remember much about it except I got pissed a lot and crashed cars and my girlfried blew me out which was a big relief all round. In fact 19 was a good time. Enjoy it.

:pop::o

Had a good night of it, Godot? ;)

My presents were good. Lets just say that I'm now a little less poorer after my recless spending sprees a couple of months back! :angry: Also, ie will be glad to know that I got a couple of new black sweaters that I asked for. :P

:pop::o

Had a good night of it, Godot? ;)

Bugger. Still crap at numbers, deserved that for trying to be a clever arse.

I was always quite keen on Elizabeth Berkley, who was born on the same day, a few years later. I remember the days when she was a teenage minx on Saved by the Bell. Since then, I don't think I've seen her in a film where she doesn't flash her boobies at least once. In fact, there's been more than one film, where I don't think she wears any clothes at all...

main2.jpg

I'd considered both Jackie O and Berkley for the lineup, but I figured Loughlin was the best bet for our dear Windsor. Being that he's near my age, I figured Jackie O would be of little interest to him as well. As for Berkley, she gives off this skanky vibe, and I'm certain Windor has more respect for himself than to ogle over that one.

Happy Birthday Windsor

Today is Yorkshire day..........

If you have to ask!

By the looks of the BBC website it's Yorkshire Stereotype Day; the first two pictures I saw were of a row of Coronation Street style rooftops, and of Compo from Last of the Summer Wine...

By the looks of the BBC website it's Yorkshire Stereotype Day; the first two pictures I saw were of a row of Coronation Street style rooftops, and of Compo from Last of the Summer Wine...

I am quite happy for soft southern shites to have a stereotypical view, it means they won't bother travelling here and discovering that it is still a nice part of the world to live in (outside of the main conurbations).

I am quite happy for soft southern shites to have a stereotypical view, it means they won't bother travelling here and discovering that it is still a nice part of the world to live in (outside of the main conurbations).

I am probably a "soft southern shite" but I still like Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington. <_<

I am probably a "soft southern shite" but I still like Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington. <_<

And what, pray is wrong with Robin Hoods Bay? An amusing little hill to drive up when one is nine pints pissed

I am probably a "soft southern shite" but I still like Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington. :pop:

And what, pray is wrong with Robin Hoods Bay? An amusing little hill to drive up when one is nine pints pissed

Congratulations to everyone who lives in the bleak, barren tundra on the other side of Somerset. Also known as "The North", I'm told.

I went there once.....got lost in the snow.

Have a great day. <_<