Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Happy Birthday Josco! I hope you'll be pleased to know that 51 is basically a spring chicken. Not only does the head of the Ottoman Family turn 94 today, but my Grandpa is 82 as well! A special shoutout too, to recent deathlist graduate Caspar Weinberger, who would have been 89 today!

Then don't forgert Mrs. Carter, still irresistable at 79:

rosalynn-carter.jpg

Even sexy Madeleine Stowe is creeping closer to 50 today:

madeleine_stowe_gallery_1.jpg

Shelley Winters wasn't bad back in her day either:

super.01.winters1951.ap.jpg

And if you're into that sort of thing, Denis Leary is still smokin':

denisleary_1.jpg

Josco she isn't born on your birthday, but she is really something to look out. She is dangerous. What she has done I can't even talk about...

Carmen_Electra_15.jpg

Happy belated birthday Mr Josco!

For those of you with a long(ish) memory, 18th August 2006 was also the day I finally made it down the aisle so in a years time it'll be a double DL anniversary!

For those of you with a long(ish) memory, 18th August 2006 was also the day I finally made it down the aisle

.......... :). :)

...... :electr2:......... :electr2:

... :electr2:

.. :electr2:

... :electr2:

...... :electr2:.......... :electr2:

.......... :electr2:. :electr2:ongratulations T4H! May you and your new spouse be happy for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years to come!

Chuck that bad boy in the calendar...

T4H!

All the best belatedly to you and your newly appointed Mrs. for your very own special day.

Perhaps we could consider making August the 18th a Deathlist Public Holiday in honour of the three of yous?

Congratulations, T4H. I wish for you the greatest thing I can think of - that you and your spouse have as wonderful a marriage as I have.

Thanks one and all, I am now officially off the market (not that anyone noticed when I was on the market to be honest.......)

If every single member of the forum sends me £5 each I'll post a picture of the proceedings!

Belated Happy Birthday Josco, hope you had a good day.

Congratulations T4H, I wish you both health and happiness and a long life to enjoy it in. If you accept Monopoly money my £5 is winging it's way to you!

and finally Happy Birthday to Magere Hein, hope you have plenty of beer tonight ! <_<

(If I've missed anybody out after my week offline, sorry and congratulations on your birthday/wedding day/anniversary/birth of child :lol: )

Congratulations T4H, I wish you both many years of happiness together! <_<:lol::lol:

I've heard a certain admin is celebrating today so happy birthday MH. Also congrat to Four Horsemen

Hey...a Very big totally Toptastic Birthday greeting to my good friend Mr Hein, I hope you have a great night my friend (on the Malts eh !!! hehehe).

I just hope your sober enough to read this by the time you get back from the pub!!!!

many happy returns

regards

scsibare <_< hehe yeah it is a deliberate spelling error... I was just testing your sobriety factor :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:flame:...................... :flame:.............. :flame:............... :flame:

:flame:. :flame: :flame: . :flame:............. :flame:............... :flame:

:flame:........ @ ........ :flame:............... :flame:******* :flame:

:flame:..................... :flame:AGERE.... :flame:............... :flame:EIN

May you continue to be fabulous for years to come!

(I apologise for the lack of artistic quality to the above, but I blame emoticon limitations :( )

Happy Birthday, MH!

Thank you for all the good wishes. My birthday was a good one and I'm a bit pished at the moment, which I presume is a Good Thing. I've had quite a few pints of stout and several drams. Now that I'm home I'm finishing it off with a cask strength Arran Port cask, with a wee drop of water.

I got a few nice prezzies as well, so I better count my blessings. :flame:

regards,

Hein

Happy Birthday MH!

Happy Birthday Hein. I wish you the best. Drink up. I would post an eye brow lifting picture for you but Carmon Electra seems to overule all at the moment.

Yes, happy birthday MH and happy birthday also to HCW.

48, eh? Recently I've been feeling very young around here... :flame:

Happy Birthday, heaven can wait.

Also Happy Birthday to Hein if indeed it is your birthday - it's not on the calendar.

Just had an e-mail from an Elvis loving mate and it's a big Elvis day today, anniversary of his 'Comeback' in Las Vegas 1969. Thought I'd, like, share it with the group.

Happy Birthday Heaven Can Wait, hope you have a great day and lots of nice prezzies. :flame:

Happy Birthday MH &HCW!

I hope that both of your birthdays are truly unforgettable events; unless of course you employ the use of an alcohol-based mind rubber (eraser) today!

Like the Hunter said, 'works for me!' :flame: