Princess Diana

At least the Mods look a bit more friendly in that one

As does this member..

femaleangel5ug.gif

As does this member..

femaleangel5ug.gif

I wasn't totally sure she was a member?

I still think your the better looking red head Boudicca.

I think this angelic woman is a bit to muscular.

As does this member..

femaleangel5ug.gif

What exactly is going on there?

A stripping angel?

Well what can I say. I've been chucked from the royal forums. In all fairness - I didn't start it Warren I just highlighted the your forum. I think that you lot are jealous of me - yes thats right - you can't stand the fact that the Royals hate obsessives like 90% of your members.

Your forum was not up to the standard of my way of thinking anyway for I am a monarchist which earns me more respect than any Royalist for I can criticise the Royal Family just as much as I promote it. I can accept the scandal rather than brush them under the carpet, I can accept that our Royal Family is on its way out. And the funny thing is that its down to your posters - your posters are destroying the very thing they love. This is a prime example - your arse kissing ways becomes sterotyped pushing more away from monarchy seeing us all as something not unlike holy rollers.

Indeed your posters can't even realise that the Queen will die one day and that it is a point to keep in mind. You really are pathetic you lot. You are the sort that Royalty hate.

To finish - supplying your obsessions was what really killed your hero Diana. If it wern't for people like you there would have been less interest in her and thus she would not have been rushing from the press who feed your addiction. It is people like you who keep the conspiracy myths alive dragging the Royal Family through the mud and putting her boys - yes the ones you said you would look after - through hell. You Royalists truely are a bigger threat to the monarchy than any republican. You are just too stupid and self rightious to realise.

You know nothing about the family but yet you act as though you have known them forever. You spend your time researching geneology and family tree back to the Hanovarians. You are about as much use to your heros as the metaphorical S**t on my shoe.

Now you better come back and read this.

regards windsor

PS. Please take me back. :)

Well what can I say. I've been chucked from the royal forums. In all fairness - I didn't start it Warren I just highlighted the your forum. I think that you lot are jealous of me - yes thats right - you can't stand the fact that the Royals hate obsessives like 90% of your members.

Your forum was not up to the standard of my way of thinking anyway for I am a monarchist which earns me more respect than any Royalist for I can criticise the Royal Family just as much as I promote it. I can accept the scandal rather than brush them under the carpet, I can accept that our Royal Family is on its way out. And the funny thing is that its down to your posters - your posters are destroying the very thing they love. This is a prime example - your arse kissing ways becomes sterotyped pushing more away from monarchy seeing us all as something not unlike holy rollers.

Indeed your posters can't even realise that the Queen will die one day and that it is a point to keep in mind. You really are pathetic you lot. You are the sort that Royalty hate.

To finish - supplying your obsessions was what really killed your hero Diana. If it wern't for people like you there would have been less interest in her and thus she would not have been rushing from the press who feed your addiction. It is people like you who keep the conspiracy myths alive dragging the Royal Family through the mud and putting her boys - yes the ones you said you would look after - through hell. You Royalists truely are a bigger threat to the monarchy than any republican. You are just too stupid and self rightious to realise.

You know nothing about the family but yet you act as though you have known them forever. You spend your time researching geneology and family tree back to the Hanovarians. You are about as much use to your heros as the metaphorical S**t on my shoe.

regards windsor

So you were one of them Windsor? You were banned from there forum and

that is probably why your a DL member to this day. To tell the truth i really

couldn't care about the Royal Family. Their current queen is around 80 years

old and when she dies i will not be sobbing pools of tears. As you critically described

Windsor, this group of individuals may even be more sick then the DL individuals.

I'm not going against my own people i'm just very honest and admitting.

I can't even imagine spending all that time just debating and speaking about

family trees and the "Now Dead" Queen Mothers legacy. If i were you i wouldn't

rejoin there forum. I wouldn't have the smallest bit on interest. Even if they begged on there knees for your return. After they reply to your message

"Hopefully" I would just advise them on all of the Deathlists to come. Exsplain how

Prince Philip is getting up there in age and how there will always be all eyes

on the Queen until she is in her wooden casket 6 foot into the ground.

I've found a reasonable Royal Forum, where people aren't total Royal arse kissers.

That seems to be your kind of forum. I'm guessing that's where

you orginated from. I suppose over there there average member has

around 700 posts?

Oh how your cruel jibes cut me so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It just gets to me. In 5 days you have 100 posts. That's 400 posts in

a month. Figure 3 months\That's 1200???

You might want to try those figures again Banshees.

:)

So now not only are you an obbsessive poster you

can't add. :huh:

100 posts in 5 days would equal 600 posts in a month, 1,800 in 3 months.

It must be bad math .. it's either that or I'm trying to save you from embarrassment.

Oh well, that was short-lived. All I did was say how cute Fergies girls were with their red hair. And how I used to be teased about mine until joined a certain forum :)

I don't think that suggesting that Camilla be titled, "Step King Mother in Waiting" went down too well either..

Break it up you two. :)

PS. Please take me back.  :)

Let it go Windsor!

Regards,

ff :lol:

Oh well, that was short-lived. All I did was say how cute Fergies girls were with their red hair. And how I used to be teased about mine until joined a certain forum  :lol:

I don't think that suggesting that Camilla be titled, "Step King Mother in Waiting" went down too well either..

A nice try. Well done!

Aren't they just a right bunch of winkers! :lol:

(Oops, my typing is not so good at this time of night. :) )

PS. Please take me back.  :)

Let it go Windsor!

Regards,

ff :lol:

Windsor,

If you still wish to discuss the monarchy and related subjects, this site which TF has found is well worth checking out! Some interesting and informative articles are included; also up to date news, fewer twits, and a much more transparent and accessible management.

Why not give it a try? :lol:

But let us know if it doesn't come up to scratch. :lol:

Either it's bad math or perhaps i was just trying to

save you from some of the imbaressment.  :lol:

You're too kind,

I of course will reciprocate, by not mentioning your dreadful use of the English language.

Nothing is incorrect there.

Unfortonately no reason was given for my ban. AFAIK I didn't do anything wrong.

Apart from being part of a group intent on disrupting our forum, you mean?

I understand it now. Intentions are more important than actions. The group you belong to is more important than what you do. The cover is more important than the book.

Very well. I'm glad Mrs "Sorry I have an orgasm in public, there's a royal in sight" Elspeth has found authority on that forum, rather than in her shallow life.

regards,

Hein

I've found a reasonable Royal Forum, where people aren't total Royal arse kissers.

I have registered TF, but as I said before until I get home (tomorrow) can't really do anything, thanks for the link tho' :):lol::lol:

Unfortonately no reason was given for my ban. AFAIK I didn't do anything wrong.

Apart from being part of a group intent on disrupting our forum, you mean?

I understand it now. Intentions are more important than actions. The group you belong to is more important than what you do. The cover is more important than the book.

Very well. I'm glad Mrs "Sorry I have an orgasm in public, there's a royal in sight" Elspeth has found authority on that forum, rather than in her shallow life.

regards,

Hein

Make that "presumed intentions."

"Are you now or have you ever been a member of ......."

That lot get scarier by the minute. :lol::lol::)

Now I see why all the Profiles that I examined state that "X is not a member of any public groups."

Having any sort of life outside the forum is likely to be a disciplinary matter!

Hanged for the first supposed offence, what's more. "Just as a precaution, you understand" :lol:

regards windsor

Ooh, windsor, shakes head from side to side, why do you defend and stand up for the current 'Royal Family' I know you hate Diana but for us 'plebs' at least her death showed what a bunch of 'bastards' the RF really are ' never

Well windsor, seems you've been kicked off  the RF.  It amazes me why you love the RF and defend them, I can only assume that you and your own family work at Balmoral, as Notapotato suggested in a previous thread, thankfully for all you DL'rs I have got to log off now, dial up is a bitch, to be continued when I get home tonight

Well windsor, seems you've been kicked off the RF. It amazes me why you love the RF and defend them, I can only assume that you and your own family work at Balmoral, as Notapotato suggested in a previous thread, thankfully for all you DL'rs I have got to log off now, dial up is a bitch, to be continued when I get home tonight

My, we have all been busy over the weekend....

We have 272 replies in this thread since 31st August 2005.

TRF have only managed about 120 in the same time, even combining the news thread with the anniversary thread!

This must be the place for Diana fans!!!

I'm not in yet!

I'm not in yet!

Oh my. It's been a few years since I last heard that :)