Guest Chewie

Jane Tomlinson Killer Ride

Tell you what shall we start a death list about your MUM???? Can't do one on mine she's already dead, from cancer.

OK then, oh wait....... S**t, so is mine, from cancer as well. Ah well, back to the rants.

(1) Terminal doesn't neccessarily mean she will die within an alloted time medical professionals can only guess.

(2) I would be horrified if I were her children or indeed her and found all this on a website. You guys are really sick.

(3)Tell you what shall we start a death list about your MUM???? Can't do one on mine she's already dead, from cancer.

(4)I hope Jane lives for many years to come. She has raised so much for charity when was the last time you managed to rasie over 1 million pounds.

(5)Yeah no ones wishing her a long slow death but do you really have to put her on this list at all.

(6)SICK SICK SICK. Karma will catch up with up. And it's up to Jane how she lives her life now if she wants to run marathons then let her. She makes me feel inadequate. So I suppose I have something in common with the sick people of the forum then eh???

(1) Oh well then. But she is still likely to die soon.

(2) Yes, I suppose the family do searches of 'Jane Tomlinson' all the time. Just to see how close she is to sainthood and all that.

(3) Start one on my mother if you wish. Its ok because she doesn't have cancer (yet). We couldn't possibly slag off someone with cancer now.

Haha - Purpletrumpet misses their mommy....

(4) I've never raised a million but then again I don't have cancer so people don't feel obligated to give me their hard earned cash.

(5) I believe deathlist rules, rule her out because she is only famous because of the cancer.

(6) I don't feel inadequate, especially not to a dying woman.

Alternatively Purpletrumpet: Divert your considerable energies into setting up a tribute site to Mrs Tomlinson, get a professional in to optimise the hits and obliterate DL's current status as Google's top hit in this area.

That'd be a win win all round!

Tip for those who stumble across Deathlist, use quotation marks around Jane's name. That way you won't find the link here until the second page. I've just now tried it, works a treat.

My sister-in-law had breast cancer (all clear now) & had a theory on why Jane runs all these marathons. It's to get away from everyone fussing around asking how she is.

Tip for those who stumble across Deathlist, use quotation marks around Jane's name. That way you won't find the link here until the second page. I've just now tried it, works a treat.

I don't see how people can blame deathlist.net because its link came up in a search engine. They still should be able to figure out what it is by just looking at the name and they do have the choice not to click on every link that comes up.

Don't underestimate how much some people like to be annoyed, kind of gives their lives a sorry little focus for a while.

"We could not go on doing it indefinitely."

She's terminally ill, that's something of an understatement isn't it?

"We could not go on doing it indefinitely."

She's terminally ill, that's something of an understatement isn't it?

Yes and she also craves publicity.

Guest Nick Gregg

I've just read your book Jane. and I wish you from the bottom of my heart every success in your future. In the last year I have cycled twice from E2E. You have inspired me to do a lot more. Love and best wishes for you always

Nick Gregg

I've just read your book Jane. and I wish you from the bottom of my heart every success in your future. In the last year I have cycled twice from E2E. You have inspired me to do a lot more. Love and best wishes for you always

Nick Gregg

Thanks, but my name's not Jane.

Nick Gregg

Most people prefer A2B.

I have cycled twice from E2E

That's somewhere around Leytonstone, Canning Town way innit?

Guest Guest
The terminal cancer tag is just for fund raising, media, publicity....

Go down to the cancer ward and they'll tell you that terminal means a few weeks left to go.

Jane (fortunately for her) got the wrong diagnosis and could more correctly termed a 'cancer sufferer' or 'in remission'.

Terminal cancer sufferes do not do Ironman Triathlons, they die.

Terminal means that there no cure, only treatment can prolong life. So if nothing else causes death, ie getting mowed down by a bus, then the illness will eventually kill.

So if someone who has a terminal illness, like jane, and can run 26 miles then what reason is there to knock them for it?? I have nothing but respect and admiration for jane and other people who have to deal with things that many will never have to face.

Everyone is entiled to their opinion but in this respect i feel that your opinions in regards to jane are unfounded. Why focus on this woman, why all the nastiness, she is raising money for a good cause, why not discuss politics or something where a real debate can be created.

Guest Guest

Basically all i can sum up from all you who have this vendetta against jane is that you are all heartless freaks who have no feelings and respect for other people. Bitter and twisted and you all are probably lonely, are not loved and dont know how to love and just feed off the vunerable. Bullies spring to mind. Anyway why focus on death, surely making the most of the time you have alive is a priority than wasting time thinking about it.

Basically all i can sum up from all you who have this vendetta against jane is that you are all heartless freaks who have no feelings and respect for other people. Bitter and twisted and you all are probably lonely, are not loved and dont know how to love and just feed off the vunerable. Bullies spring to mind. Anyway why focus on death, surely making the most of the time you have alive is a priority than wasting time thinking about it.

You sound like my patients, just before I administered the fatal doses!

Also a place where one can catch a bus or plane

Isn't that a teminus?

In which case, shouldn't Heathrow have Terminus 1, 2, 3 etc?

So if some psychological basket case were constantly drawn to bus and train stations that would be a 'terminal illness.'

Computers also have terminals if they are networked.

Guest Rocket In My Pocket
You guys are a f*****g disgrace, how f*****g dare you say these things about a women who is suffering with cancer and still manages to do everything that she has done. We wont be seeing you on TV for your achievements or writing a book. You cocks will spend your life as gimps, just wasting your life, writing poison on the internet. I'd love to meet you, i'd shorten your life by a hell of a lot!!!

If you want to meet me I can be found in cubicle 3 of the public toilets in Harlow town centre most evenings. Do I know you? Your tone sounds familiar, are you the guy from trap 4?

:wub:

You guys are a f*****g disgrace, how f*****g dare you say these things about a women who is suffering with cancer and still manages to do everything that she has done. We wont be seeing you on TV for your achievements or writing a book. You cocks will spend your life as gimps, just wasting your life, writing poison on the internet. I'd love to meet you, i'd shorten your life by a hell of a lot!

That's a bit of a generalisation if you don't mind me saying so. Without going into detail I've done some of the above although - obviously - I don't know which of 'we' were watching during the times I appeared on television discussing my books. Incidentally some of us 'guys' are women. Re wasting my life writing poison the the Internet, it sharpens up the part of me that writes pithy puns. If you care so deeply about JT why don't you do what we suggested the fans of Richard O' Sullivan do and establish some web presence out there that leads surfers away from this site as the top hit?