Guest Chewie

Jane Tomlinson Killer Ride

Basically all i can sum up from all you who have this vendetta against jane is that you are all heartless freaks who have no feelings and respect for other people. Bitter and twisted and you all are probably lonely, are not loved and dont know how to love and just feed off the vunerable. Bullies spring to mind. Anyway why focus on death, surely making the most of the time you have alive is a priority than wasting time thinking about it.

Wow that's so true.

I'm not a bully or a freak though.

Infact one of the most recent descriptions of me (by a former friend) made me sound like a Sith Lord or something.

If you want to meet me I can be found in cubicle 3 of the public toilets in Harlow town centre most evenings. Do I know you? Your tone sounds familiar, are you the guy from trap 4?

:)

I waited there all evening. You never showed.

Good day sir.

Guest tracy

hmm interesting post...gets a bit drawn out in places!

I found this site as I have just bought Janes book and thoughts I would do a search, obviously I knew clicking on deathlist was not her site! At first I was slightly troubled by the site but on reading through the various posts I can see that those that are members here on the whole are very capable and errudite people however I find that those who are coming on here to moan and rant havent apparently read the whole thread (ie the person who said there was a vendetta, I have read the whole thread and not found a vendetta) and basically instead of trying to gain a modicum of respect for their arguments dive straight in...always such a bad idea.

I myself have just had a double mastectomy and I am 34 years old, strangely enough too I am going to be running the London Marathon next year and have two wonderful young boys however I am doing this just because I want to and I want to be the best I can and its a great goal for me to have.

We are all going to die at somepoint, there is no getting away from it and we should be able to discuss death in an adult and intelligent manner pouring sympathy on someone who is known to be dying does not help them live longer, focusing your anger that here does nothing except to yourself, and as far as I know dying people hate pity and sympathy so whats the deal.

Yes she is a brave woman, but people who face uncertain medical diagnosis everyday and those that have murdered children where we find ourselves saying the same, "oh they are so brave, I dont know how they do it, I couldnt" the truth is, put in that situation you have no choice but to either let it swamp you or fight it and every person I know has always fought it, Jane is fighting hers a little more publicly thats all.

In the meantime those ranters that are coming here to complain about this thread are actually keeping it alive and high in the google rating, so its simple if you dont like this thread and want to see this thread die then dont post on it...doh!

Use some of that passion you have for insulting the people here into raising some money for something, going and do something positive with your anger and sympathy you have taken on on Janes behalf.

I wish Jane a full recovery from her illness there is no question of that but she is not on the list as far as I can see and no one has a vendetta that I have read so if you are going to rant and insult people you have not met can you at least have the decency to read the thread, get upto speed and earn some respect by chosing your words carefully as otherwise these people here can just make mince meat of you and thank you for the chance of doing so...I am surprised you have not noticed this!

Warm and healthy thoughts to all the posters and the ranters.

Tracy

Well said Tracy, thanks for dropping by. :)

Agree totally,

that has to be the best guest posting in a long time.

Good luck with the London marathon Tracy.

Guest Tracy

cheers! huge apologies for spelling was in a rush!

I actually run a complementary health and healing forum and again its so frustrating when people actually dont have the inclination to read the facts but just jump straight in, problem is is that they dont spot the terribly clever lucid posters they just see a label...because these people actually havent formed a reasoned argument you can take them on word for word they have no comeback, now it would make much more sense for them to read, think then post!

Respect

T

Good luck in the London Marathon, Tracy, and in everything you do.

Lady D

problem is is that they dont spot the terribly clever lucid posters they just see a label...

You see what my parents, my teachers and all eight of my ex-wives missed!

Thank you

... and those that have murdered children where ...

May I also congratulate on your own erudite post*, and for getting the whole point of the site.

*Except for the quote above. I do hope (well not hope, but presume) you mean 'those who have had their children murdered', rather than 'those who go about murdering children'

:blink:

cheers! huge apologies for spelling was in a rush!

I actually run a complementary health and healing forum and again its so frustrating when people actually dont have the inclination to read the facts but just jump straight in, problem is is that they dont spot the terribly clever lucid posters they just see a label...because these people actually havent formed a reasoned argument you can take them on word for word they have no comeback, now it would make much more sense for them to read, think then post!

Respect

T

Welcome aboard Tracy!

Good luck, and best of health, with everything you do but alas you aren't famous enough to be considered for next years list! :blink:

Yours Kissing The Gunner's Daughter

Harvester Of Souls :lol:

Guest Tracy

oops Yeti, yep you got me, the joys of being a guest and not having the edit facility! of course I meant those that had to endure the loss of their children..

and those that have murdered children where

I find it quite amusing that people dont get the point of the site, hmm must be the confusing domain name you have I mean it really doesnt tell you what its about does it :blink::lol:

Just a query are most of your ranters US based then...I am UK girl myself.

Harvester: pleased to know I wont make the list and equally pleased I am not famous enough to do so!

and just a note about another person who I think is on your list (not thoroughly checked though) G Best is in his final hours.

T

x

oops Yeti, yep you got me, the joys of being a guest and not having the edit facility! of course I meant those that had to endure the loss of their children..

and those that have murdered children where

I find it quite amusing that people dont get the point of the site, hmm must be the confusing domain name you have I mean it really doesnt tell you what its about does it :blink::lol:

Just a query are most of your ranters US based then...I am UK girl myself.

Harvester: pleased to know I wont make the list and equally pleased I am not famous enough to do so!

and just a note about another person who I think is on your list (not thoroughly checked though) G Best is in his final hours.

T

x

Sadly George Best isn't on the '05 DeathList,

we were all rather hoping he'd make it to the end of the year so he could be an early success for '06.

No chance of that now, barring a miracle.

The ranters, I would say aren't predominantly US based. Probably just as many UK ones.

problem is is that they dont spot the terribly clever lucid posters they just see a label...

You see what my parents, my teachers and all eight of my ex-wives missed!

Thank you

I was allmost positive you were a female?

Either it's a joke, Your lesbian, Or you were undercover

on the internet. :blink:

Either it's a joke, Your lesbian, Or you were undercover

on the internet.

Yeah, it's one of them.

Guest Guest

searching for information on jane and found this

you disqust me

what an amazing woman she is and 10,000 of what any of you will ever be

you disqust me

10,000 what?

Rootabegas? ... Novelty dribbling cups? ... Oh! I know: steps closer to meeting Jesus?

you disqust me

Jane's own site is Top if you Google her name,

DeathList is about number 6.

I can only conclude that you were looking to be disgusted,

(Mary Whitehouse syndrome)

why else would you click on a link called DeathList, the name is a bit of a giveaway.

you disqust me

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

But at the end of the day, at least I don't have cancer you tube!

(Now you may be disgusted)

you disqust me

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha.....

Laughter is ringing through my ears Winnie - a laughter of your own.

I never seen you express so much before it's a first for you i'd say.

Laughter of a troll who is laughing for a purpose that is very acceptable.

Jane Tomlinson by the way is worth laughing at. :lol:

Not sure why we should laugh at Jane.... :lol: ....as an ex runner , I've watched her last few years with great interest . We should all take note....terminal illness in someone young and fit is no sure fire pointer ....theres always a chance of collapse halfway through a Marathon (or Iron Man , or whatever she takes on next) , of course....but otherwise , I'm not convinced she's a gonna just yet . I picked her last year.....but passed on her for 2006...

GO JANE :lol:

I was reading through DDP enrties when I found Seth Cook:

At just 12 years old, the world's oldest living sufferer of progeria, a rare genetic disorder that causes rapid aging.

Perhaps we should start a thread specially for ranters. :rolleyes:

I thought one of the most interesting things about this year's DDP, is, considering two big factors;

1) the rise of teams

2) the loss of so many "Big guns" in 2005

that Tomlinson's total (ie percentage of people who chose her/entries) went down.

2006: 30/233 = 12.8%

2005: 16/124 = 12.9%

Yes, Yes... I know it's only 0.1% but almost every other surviving choice has gone up dramatically - Biggs, Thatcher, Ford, Douglas, Pinochet, Foot, Astor, Pinter - even Lou Rawls got more, and was argubly a "niche" choice.

The last time I saw her was on BBC1's "Review of the Year 2005" talking about her terminal illness, 2006 & other stuff. She looked quite healthy, had plenty of plans for 06 & said "that being alive was a double-edged sword"

Guest Toke Deltorso

you disqust me

ahahaha.....

Steady ( meybe) :rolleyes:

Guest jo
;) sad b*stards!