Hein

It's a known fact that when spirits speak they may be very

difficult to understand.

A known fact you say.

As opposed to an unknown fact.

Can you prove this fact ?

Well yes - Depending on many things beyond my knowing

all spirits are different in which some can be heard crystal clear

and some may be very difficult to understand.

My mother recorded spirits on tape one christmas eve

some time ago. The voices came out just as if any

ordinary person was speaking.

My mother recorded spirits on tape one christmas eve

some time ago. The voices came out just as if any

ordinary person was speaking.

Here's an insight, maybe they were ordinary people and your mother was playing a joke on you.

Tempus - You see this persons voice on casset tape

was like no other. Paticularly because this person

was very famous.

Of course that would be another story. :rip:

Tempus - You see this persons voice on casset tape

was like no other. Paticularly because this person

was very famous.

Was it Darth Vadar?

We didn't get anyone come to the door here. Now I'm feeling neglected.

There was an article somewhere a day or two ago saying that door-to-door trick-or-treating is less popular than it was and more kids are going to parties instead.

I know! I was all prepared for the masses, and only got two groups! I was really disappointed.

When I was growing up the only time you went to a party instead of going out was if it was too cold or there was too much snow to make walking round the neighbourhood viable. Between trick-or-treating and going to a party, the latter was the lesser of the two options.

The trick is to set foot snares around the area. Once the panic sets in simply drive around the estate collecting the children in your unmarked van. Return them to the gingerbread house where you can drop them into the cellar via the service hatch.

You can then eat them or have them cleaning your house for the coming months. The next few years will see your property the target of all manner of thrill seekers from the very young attempting to see if there is truth in the legend to the middle aged firebombers who wish to see you burn in hell...

'Tis a fun time of the year... :D

Sounds like a plan. Now, if we get any of the little dears next year... :D

We had some little kid at the door last night trick or treating, we gave him a bag made up of peanuts, maltesers, mars bar, monster munches crisps, and the ungrateful little S**t said " I don't like peanuts"  Isn't it amazing the people that come to your door when you dont have a gun?

But this chap was better prepared :D

We had some little kid at the door last night trick or treating, we gave him a bag made up of peanuts, maltesers, mars bar, monster munches crisps, and the ungrateful little S**t said " I don't like peanuts"  Isn't it amazing the people that come to your door when you dont have a gun?

But this chap was better prepared :o

Arrested for attempted murder!! :D

He should have got a medal for doing a public service.

Hear hear, lets start a campaign................ how about " Free the Turin one"?

But this chap was better prepared :o

Arrested for attempted murder!! :D

He should have got a medal for doing a public service.

Well they never actually revealed how these two young

italian boys were dressed. ;)

It really must have driven this old man into panic.

Surely Jesus was the Christian who found dying the hardest - nail him up, stick a spear in him, bung him in a cave, put a whacking great rock in the way and 3 days later he's still not dead!

They sure do. Landover Baptist is brilliant!

Ah, welcome to the fold Entropy. Glad you are willing to become part of our morbid little village. Ignore Windsor, he's hard work sometimes, but he's still one of the...erm... village people.

They sure do. Landover Baptist is brilliant!

Ah, welcome to the fold Entropy. Glad you are willing to become part of our morbid little village. Ignore Windsor, he's hard work sometimes, but he's still one of the...erm... village people.

And how exactly am I hard work?

Do explain.

Guest Let them burn

Trick Or Treating:

What a strange concept, kids taking and eating sweets from strangers and yet for the rest of the year kids are told never to do this.

How do these annoying urchins not know that the chocolates they are munching on have not been laced with rat poison, spat on, jizzed on or rubbed round the arsehole of their victim as preemptive payback?

What sane parent would allow their children to do this?

I heard that the Police in wales are considering a curfew next year. Well done, lets outlaw this stupid tradition. Perhaps in the USA it is done in a nicer way (If the film ET is to be believed) but here it's often just a bunch of snot nosed urchins demanding money with menaces.

So make my day punks and chew on my special Mars Bar next year!

:angel3:

What a strange concept, kids taking and eating sweets from strangers and yet for the rest of the year kids are told never to do this.

How do these annoying urchins not know that the chocolates they are munching on have not been laced with rat poison, spat on, jizzed on or rubbed round the arsehole of their victim as preemptive payback?

I foudn the most successful campaign is also the most simple. Simply hide real, non contaminated sweets, in a large hessian sack with a couple of live sewer rats. As the children try and retrieve the sweets for their "Treat" they're also punished severely by rodents covered in all manner of biological and viral nasties...

I can't think of a better way to engage the witching hour.

I was highly disappointed this year, as none of the marauding gits turned up.

I'd specifically gone and bought some chilli bomb gobstoppers and "little crappers"--laxative choccies--to give them.

I dunno, there's just no sense of commitment these days.