Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

Halloween

Fifteen.

attending a party a Halloween party at 15 are you fucking crazy she shouldn't be at party's at all. Do you know the things that go on there? My parents understand this why can't you all sorts of bad things could happen their. She should stay at home and do something else. Parents are too lenient.

Calm down, she's with her friends and the parents are there. She's on her way back and she's worked hard all week. Presumably your parents are of the opinion that you haven't.

• Like 4

Calm down, she's with her friends and the parents are there. She's on her way back and she's worked hard all week. Presumably your parents are of the opinion that you haven't.

I bet you she's drunk also if you cant take critism stay out of the kitchen.

You'll take a warning point like a man yourself then?

• Like 6

Jesus Christ, who cares if she's getting drunk. At least she's not a regular smoker like me.

Why, what would you do if he didn't? Use your ancient, should-have-expired-years-ago mod powers to ban a salty but harmless juvenile from the Atlantic's armpit for a lame Roy Chubby Brown-type comment probably said half in jest, just to show us all you can?

That'd show those silly people who characterise women as petty and twisted. :)

• Like 2

Fiery abrupt warnings 'like turning on a stove". A warning, an intense NO from a marshmellow mint geni who's Haloween concentration is outrageous!

3 dead as car mows down a shitload of the little darlings.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/dead-5-injurd-bronx-crash-article-1.2419076

God is great, and a dodge charger is his prophet ....

• Like 1

Why, what would you do if he didn't? Use your ancient, should-have-expired-years-ago mod powers to ban a salty but harmless juvenile from the Atlantic's armpit for a lame Roy Chubby Brown-type comment probably said half in jest, just to show us all you can?

That'd show those silly people who characterise women as petty and twisted. :)

interesting fact the armpits is where mates release odors that attract the other mate.

^^ thought that was called 'a wallet'...

• Like 4

On a Halloween related note, today is All Saint's Day. It's not really celebrated in the US (except in New Orleans, I've heard), but it is a very big holiday in Poland.

Walking through graveyards and lighting candles on the graves of your dead relatives doesn't sound like a good time, but to me, it was always a pleasant holiday.

I liked walking through the cemeteries in the countryside, in the crisp, autumn air. I liked visiting my dead loved ones. It was cute, in a way.

Daily Mail trying to make out halloween nights out is some kind of symbol of the fall of man! Nothing they describe is worse than a normal Saturday night.

Daily Mail trying to make out halloween nights out is some kind of symbol of the fall of man! Nothing they describe is worse than a normal Saturday night.

FFS!!

Isn't it obvious The Daily Mail is one of the most damning of all symbols where the fall of mankind is concerned?

• Like 2

We've had fireworks all night as well.

No fireworks. There is nothing else but hell and and that's all there is and what if there is a hell with you.

Banshee, my dear, did you go off and get saved while I was gone?

Fifteen.

attending a party a Halloween party at 15 are you fucking crazy she shouldn't be at party's at all. Do you know the things that go on there? My parents understand this why can't you all sorts of bad things could happen their. She should stay at home and do something else. Parents are too lenient.

Guess I should be dead by now and my parents should be locked up. Oh yeah, and my kids should be dead and I should be locked up.

Wonder which prison wants to lock up my corpse, and why my dead kids keep needing things? Shouldn't this have all ended Halloween 1981 and Halloween 2002 and Halloween 2006?

And why hasn't my grocery bill gone down? And where did I leave those sparklers, anyway?

• Like 3

For a moment I thought I had gone into some fucking great big timewarp and found myself on the pages of DL several years back into the past.

• Like 2

We've had fireworks all night as well.

No fireworks. There is nothing else but hell and and that's all there is and what if there is a hell with you.

Banshee, my dear, did you go off and get saved while I was gone?

Seriously, Ive come to realise that BS has a reality that is true and proper and stuff, its ours that are skewed. :D

• Like 2

Fifteen.

Are you for real? If this is your attitude to a 15 year old going to a party, two things are likely to happen - one, your kids will grow up to be bullied to fuck, or two, which is more likely, you will never get laid anyway thus negating point one.

• Like 4

3 dead as car mows down a shitload of the little darlings.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/dead-5-injurd-bronx-crash-article-1.2419076

God is great, and a dodge charger is his prophet ....

Trying to think what costumes I would or would t want to have on a) to be photographed all bloodied up or B) to meet my maker.

Or if you went out trick or treating as a corpse how would they know where the costume ended and reality began?

SC

(Edit: And a similar story of trick or treating death from Minneapolis; 5-yr old.

http://m.independenttribune.com/news/us/ap/trick-or-treater-dies-after-being-hit-by-car-in/article_1faebaca-9c2c-54e0-8e23-2904f09e70dd.html?mode=jqm).

SC

Happy Halloween, ya spooky bitches!

Wonder if we'll get a surprise hit today

I had a death in the family today, must be a good sign ;) happy halloween, creeps

I had a death in the family today, must be a good sign ;) happy halloween, creeps
Condolences

There's nothing like a Halloween party to make you realise how out of touch you are with today's cultural references. I was out on Saturday for a Halloween party and everyone seemed to be really exited about someone dressed as a chav. Apparently she was meant to be someone called Honey G who I'd never heard of until yesterday.

I was dressed as Valeria Watt from Carry on Screaming which I imagine no-one else there had heard of with it being 50 years old and all.

• Like 6