maryportfuncity

Dead Pop Stars

Great news mind, after four hours of painstaking surgery........the hay bale has made a full recovery!

• Like 1

Richard Cronin, lead singer of LFO has died. I posted this here as well because I wasn't sure where to post it. I apologize for posting in two different categories. Still new to this. :angry2:

Shame he didn't died 10 days earlier cuz then I could have just posted "He's been gone since this summer" here.

Shame he didn't died 10 days earlier cuz then I could have just posted "He's been gone since this summer" here.

Technically, isn't still summer until Sept. 21?

Technically, isn't still summer until Sept. 21?

Maybe we'll just settle for saying that Chinese food made him sick.

Meanwhile King Coleman, vocalist on the James Brown Band's "Do The Mashed Potato", has died aged 78.

Alline Bullock, Tina Turner's sister, has died at the age of 73. She wrote a few of Ike and Tina's songs, including "Bold Soul Sister" and "Funkier than a Mosquito's Tweeter".

Arrow

Soca artist A.K.A. Alphonsus Cassell, who had a massive hit with "Hot, Hot, Hot" is feeling cold, cold, cold at the age of 60.

"King of the buskers" Don Partridge has died of a suspected heart attack, aged 68.

, probably what he is most remembered for.

Steve Lee

The lead vocalist of Swiss rockers Gotthard has died in a motorcycle accident near Las Vegas.

Solomon Burke's heart did give up on him, as the roly-poly soul legend dies aged 70, possibly matching years on earth to his body-fat ratio.

Solomon Burke's heart did give up on him, as the roly-poly soul legend dies aged 70, possibly matching years on earth to his body-fat ratio.

BBC obit...

A unique hit for Gawn...dead..planted.

BBC obit...

A unique hit for Gawn...dead..planted.

"Burke leaves behind 21 children and 90 grandchildren"

"Loving people," he said at a recent performance in London, "is what I do."

Grammy-winning lead singer of Chairman of the Board, General Johnson has died aged 67, cause unknown.

Their best-known hit was

:(

Another soft target emerges. Dennis Frederiksen, former lead singer of Toto announced he has inoperable cancer. He took over when Bobby Kimball left the band.

Another member of Toto is also very ill. Bassist Mike Pocaro (the brother of Jeff Pocaro, the drummer who died in a bizarre gardening accident) is suffering from ALS disease.

Another soft target emerges. Dennis Frederiksen, former lead singer of Toto announced he has inoperable cancer. He took over when Bobby Kimball left the band.

Another member of Toto is also very ill. Bassist Mike Pocaro (the brother of Jeff Pocaro, the drummer who died in a bizarre gardening accident) is suffering from ALS disease.

You've been watching 'This is Spinal Tap' on G.O.L.D. too? :(

Disappointingly Frederiksen doesn't count for the notable names database and - therefore - is not currently a Rotten Dead Pool option.

Gregory Isaacs' night nurse clearly wasn't on duty last night, as he's died aged 59.

Old age and reggae stars from the classic era appear to be complete strangers. So much for the health-giving properties of 'erb, eh?

Listening to a documentary about the Bay City Rollers tonight has reminded me.....former bassist Alan Longmuir suffered a heart attack and stroke in the mid-nineties. 62 years old, still alive and obit-worthy, mind.

A "Soul Singer" called Adakini Ntuli has just been freed from a gagging order and can now reveal all about her dealings with Howard One-of-the-two-Boring-Ones-at-the-Back of Take That.

Before it all kicks off later this week, does anyone know what kind of shit will hit the fan, and if Howard will be shamed to the point of suicidal?

Sean Ryder's body clock has been wound forward by his lifestyle and now he has a serious thyroid problem, requiring medication every day and regular monitoring. This is one bus pass Greater Manchester may never have to issue.