Guest skrewlooze

Jack Klugman

Absolute radio's Breakfast Show host Christian O'Connell has launced a search for Jack, with a view to getting him on air by the end of the week.

A couple of weeks ago on TV was a show about how police dramas had changed over the years and featured an interview with Kluggers. Looked very thin but healthy enough. Still croaking well after throat cancer claimed a vocal cord in the '70s. Hard to recognise compared to his Quincey years.

The sodding theme tune has been stuck in my head for weeks now.

DWB :rolleyes:

Well it is refreshing to see that Jack made it on the list this year------let's all hope he doesn't disappoint us.

Maybe this time he'll get it right.

A look at his activities shows him doing reasonably well, still hitting the racetracks, still as a lone hold out from 12 Angry Men and with former Odd Couple cohort, Al Molinaro on the list this year, he may be in a better place for a gallop down the final stretch.

I was just having a bit of a look for any old news about those at the foot of the list. At least in the last 11 months I can't find anything at first sight but for this "outing". But at least it updates his thread a little:-

http://www.daylife.com/topic/Jack_Klugman/photos

Health update.

Not good news for area theatergoers nor for legendary actor Jack Klugman who has withdrawn from George Street Playhouse’s “Twleve Angry Men” due to health issues. Klugman, who turns 90 next month, felt that he needed to be at his Los Angeles home and close to his personal physician, in order to be able to make a complete recovery, according to a GSP press release late yesterday

smiley_waiting.gif

Maybe I just haven't looked closely to other movies, but 12 angry men is the first movie i saw on imdb were all the main cast , the minor cast , the director and producers etc are all dead. Sad really.

He couldn't have held on for a week to give me my first hit in the DDP2013

He couldn't have held on for a week to give me my first hit in the DDP2013

30 DDP team captains are pissed off that he couldn't hold on for just one day, to give them 5 party pooper bonus points.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Maybe I just haven't looked closely to other movies, but 12 angry men is the first movie i saw on imdb were all the main cast , the minor cast , the director and producers etc are all dead. Sad really.

There are plenty of others. Considering how far back IMDB goes and that 12 Angry Men was more than a half century old it would be easy to locate movies where the entire crew is dead. With 12, I think part of it was just watching them kick off one at a time, kind of like with the BeeGees.

I wonder who will do Quincy's autopsy.

Spitting Image knew.........