Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Yay pissed again and all boys are bastards (mostly), and all Banshees are tossers - come on Banshees, give us something to argue about you big old numbnuts you - new tattoo, leg is stinging like f**k, three bottles of wine, ears are ringing like f**k, much cheesy 80s dancing - and no f*****g kebab, bastards - let's hope someone dies overnight. - And look mum (you bitch) no typos!

Edit at 1128am - Gosh, I was drunk last night - sorry.

Yay pissed again and all boys are bastards (mostly), and all Banshees are tossers - come on Banshees, give us something to argue about you big old numbnuts you - new tattoo, leg is stinging like f**k, three bottles of wine, ears are ringing like f**k, much cheesy 80s dancing - and no f*****g kebab, bastards - let's hope someone dies overnight. - And look mum (you bitch) no typos!

Edit at 1128am - Gosh, I was drunk last night - sorry.

Lardy

I do like you!!! :lol:

Yay pissed again and all boys are bastards

In all fairness though, your side started it. :P

Yay pissed again and all boys are bastards

In all fairness though, your side started it. :P

Whaddya mean, we started it? Your side are the ones that own the cocks that can't stay in your pants!

PS I'm going out on the piss again tonight, so I'll be happy to continue this debate at about 230am, with kebab down my top.

Please can we put whoever invented wine on the death list, they need to die - they are responsible for me doing unspeakably embarrassing things last night, and for my f**k-off mahoosive headache this morning - bastards. The bloody burger van isn't even open for a big breakfast bap either. w**nkers.

Ok this is getting boring now cos it's always me posting on this thread - ran out of wine so Jack Daniels comes to the rescue - nobody comes here to rant anymore - what we need is a really controversial death like someone lovely like Dot off Eastenders, to attract the ranters, has anybody got Dot on their list? And isn't it annoying when you know you're right, but the other person who you're arguing with doesn't actually realise how wrong they are?

Banshees, come and have a row love, I'm bored f*****g shitless, and will be awake for hours.

Ok this is getting boring now cos it's always me posting on this thread - ran out of wine so Jack Daniels comes to the rescue - nobody comes here to rant anymore - what we need is a really controversial death like someone lovely like Dot off Eastenders, to attract the ranters, has anybody got Dot on their list? And isn't it annoying when you know you're right, but the other person who you're arguing with doesn't actually realise how wrong they are?

Banshees, come and have a row love, I'm bored f*****g shitless, and will be awake for hours.

I'm thankful for entertaining posts that distract me from writing a paper. :crossbone:

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Im f*****g angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a headache for two days, Marital strife, neck ache, back ache, I hate my f*****g job, im fed up, pissed off and ready to f*****g rumble.

Cnuts!

Woohoo, school night and pissed! Pissed right f*****g off actually. I'd love a fight, so if anyone fancies one, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough! Let's have a jolly good row about anything! f*****g Christmas, well that can f**k off for a start, spent too much money on sh*t that nobody wants, pretending that I'll have jolly fun with the family when actually I'd rather just stay in bed for a week and f*****g cry. New Year, my ass, same old bollocks. And, and, I must be reallllly pissed off because a) I'm smoking and b ) I'm smoking in my bedroom!

Come on, someone, nobody ever argues on this thread any more!

Woohoo, school night and pissed! Pissed right f*****g off actually. I'd love a fight, so if anyone fancies one, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough! Let's have a jolly good row about anything! f*****g Christmas, well that can f**k off for a start, spent too much money on sh*t that nobody wants, pretending that I'll have jolly fun with the family when actually I'd rather just stay in bed for a week and f*****g cry. New Year, my ass, same old bollocks. And, and, I must be reallllly pissed off because a) I'm smoking and b ) I'm smoking in my bedroom!

I do, so get your facts straight before you come in here shooting your mouth off Lardy.

Xmas is a great time of year. It's summer, it's hot and there's loads of Xmas parties to go to and get smashed. Everyone has a right old knees-up. Antipodean Xmases are great. You should emigrate Lardy. The Aussie dollar's worth f**k-all so sell up, ditch the kids with your ex and live it up like royalty out here in the colonies.

I do, so get your facts straight before you come in here shooting your mouth off Lardy.

Xmas is a great time of year. It's summer, it's hot and there's loads of Xmas parties to go to and get smashed. Everyone has a right old knees-up. Antipodean Xmases are great. You should emigrate Lardy. The Aussie dollar's worth f**k-all so sell up, ditch the kids with your ex and live it up like royalty out here in the colonies.

This thread may as well be renamed Christmas for me, since the things I do most during this most festive of seasons are get drunk, get bored and feel fairly psychopathic. An Aussie Christmas does sound preferable, if only for the 30° sunshine.

Actually, Boxing Day's ok here, plenty of sport to watch and gamble on.

(Edit: must be Christmas Day already in Oz?)

Edited by harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

This thread may as well be renamed Christmas for me, since the things I do most during this most festive of seasons are get drunk, get bored and feel fairly psychopathic. An Aussie Christmas does sound preferable, if only for the 30° sunshine.

Actually, Boxing Day's ok here, plenty of sport to watch and gamble on.

(Edit: must be Christmas Day already in Oz?)

Not quite, but close enough that I need to put the pressies out. Better eat that mince pie and drink that stubbie of beer left out for me too.

I agree with LB - Christmas sucks. It's 8:30am on Christmas Eve and I'm going back to bed.

The only good thing about Christmas is that in approximately two hours I will be well on the way to being pissed out of my tree, and I will stay like that till 4th January. My life is mostly bollocks, so I intend to get drunk, make a complete tit of myself and wallow in self pity for the next 10 days. f**k 'em all, I say.

Am I actually the only person that ever gets drunk here? It's Christmas, surely everyone is drunk? I'm beginning to think I might have a bit of a problem.

Am I actually the only person that ever gets drunk here? It's Christmas, surely everyone is drunk? I'm beginning to think I might have a bit of a problem.

Sorry - decided years ago that being a drunk and a drug addict wasn't conducive to raising children and having a life.

Ah, well that tells me then - I'm a crap mother and have no life, because I'm drunk at Christmas.

Ah, well that tells me then - I'm a crap mother and have no life, because I'm drunk at Christmas.

No, it tells you that my particular brand of substance abuse leads to an answer to your question - on my part anyway - that no, I don't get drunk at Christmas, as well as why I would stab someone if they gave me wine glasses.

Whether your indulgence makes you a crap mother is something that only you can answer.

No, it tells you that my particular brand of substance abuse leads to an answer to your question - on my part anyway - that no, I don't get drunk at Christmas, as well as why I would stab someone if they gave me wine glasses.

Whether your indulgence makes you a crap mother is something that only you can answer.

I said I'd stab someone if they gave me a food mixer, not wine glasses - they are useful. But you're probably right - I'm the only one that can answer that, and the answer is probably yes, I'm a sh*t selfish mother, and they'd probably be much better off with their happy father than their miserable mental mother.

I was thinking about life and death and how death isn't an event but it's a process. Death just overtakes you.

It's nothing. Death itself is a lot more about life. That's where it exists

The world will know that your dead and it won't tell you about it.

It's a shocker that never will be. If death was a movie it would go straight to DVD.

The future is accepting the importance of life and living it with the right influences.

It's there and it's gone. Think about all the people who have lived before you.

Think about all the people who had no value to their lives.

They were crumbs off of a table. They were dirt. They didn't matter. But they existed.

People need to be on the same level so they can communicate. With communication you will gain.

The goal of life is to rise to a point where you can perceive it's details with confidence.

It's about leaving yourself behind you. It's about rememberance. It's about a celebration.

Time has a memory that doesn't forget. You just give it the ideas. It's about having a legacy.

In life there will be a crucial moment where you need to correspond with what matters.

And then you decide to go involve yourself in some sort of binge or activity or enjoyment.

And then you forgive yourself after you've experience what matters in life. You know what matters.

People know the answers but it's about figuring them out. It's about understanding how life exists around you.

Life is about exposing fear for what it really is. It's about making investments of which will gain profit.

It's about permanant entertainment. It's about wandering where you have been before.

It's about what is to come. What's explicit. What's interesting. What's raw.

Life is what you make of it. Death is what it makes of you.

A Still Tongue makes a Happy Life.

Not for a girl, it don't :(

I was thinking about life and death and how death isn't an event but it's a process. Death just overtakes you.

It's nothing. Death itself is a lot more about life. That's where it exists

The world will know that your dead and it won't tell you about it.

It's a shocker that never will be. If death was a movie it would go straight to DVD.

The future is accepting the importance of life and living it with the right influences.

It's there and it's gone. Think about all the people who have lived before you.

Think about all the people who had no value to their lives.

They were crumbs off of a table. They were dirt. They didn't matter. But they existed.

People need to be on the same level so they can communicate. With communication you will gain.

The goal of life is to rise to a point where you can perceive it's details with confidence.

It's about leaving yourself behind you. It's about rememberance. It's about a celebration.

Time has a memory that doesn't forget. You just give it the ideas. It's about having a legacy.

In life there will be a crucial moment where you need to correspond with what matters.

And then you decide to go involve yourself in some sort of binge or activity or enjoyment.

And then you forgive yourself after you've experience what matters in life. You know what matters.

People know the answers but it's about figuring them out. It's about understanding how life exists around you.

Life is about exposing fear for what it really is. It's about making investments of which will gain profit.

It's about permanant entertainment. It's about wandering where you have been before.

It's about what is to come. What's explicit. What's interesting. What's raw.

It's also about time you gave it a rest, mate!

*mercy snip*

Why do you always manage to spew this claptrap when my meds are screwed up?

I hate my team.... BOOOO!!!!!