Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Well, BS with all that verbiage I would think that there would be a point in there somewhere but I'll be damned if I can find it. What are you talking about?????

Well see, now that was your mistake. :(

I told that boy to stop wrestling with hookers. Did he listen to me? Apparently not, and now the syphilis has gotten to his brain.

While drinking, old Sean Connery Bond movies are great.

I'm going to a friend's house tonight for drinks (no, I hear you cry, Lardy drinking?) where I will be being forced to participate in Karaoke. I pretend to hate it, but secretly revel in pretending to be Blondie (I am neither blond nor hot), Axl Rose (I'm neither a boy nor ginger) or Michael Jackson (I'm not a paediatrician).

Knowing my so-called friends, results will be on Youtube by 3am.

I love drinking, me.

I love drinking, me.

I look forward to watching it

I love drinking, me.

HAHA you don't actually think I'm going to let you WATCH it, do you? D'ya think I'm mental or summat? Oh, hang on.......

I love drinking, me.

HAHA you don't actually think I'm going to let you WATCH it, do you? D'ya think I'm mental or summat? Oh, hang on.......

Can't seem to find it. Help, please.

I love drinking, me.

Can't seem to find it. Help, please.

You can't find it because it's not there. I managed to avoid being filmed. f*****g camera phones, can't scratch yer arse without someone happy-slappy videoing you.

I love drinking, me.

We had an impromptu karaoke session last night, no proof though. We must meet up sometime to see who can inflict the most damage on a song. :unsure:

I love drinking, me.

We had an impromptu karaoke session last night, no proof though. We must meet up sometime to see who can inflict the most damage on a song. :rolleyes:

Oh no, not the karaoke I've just had

re-sent, has brightened my dull day no end. Will be playing it on and off all day until (hopefully) someone throws my PC out of the window

I went to a funeral today, and it was horrible. I will be getting hugely slaughtered on Vodka and Fanta tonight so apologies in advance for any slushy/offensive/incoherent ramblings.

Tonight Ive been into town and have got totally wankered.

Thank you

LFN

I'm reasonably pished too if it's any consolation.

Fancy a fight then?

Fight? Damn, I got this message too late!!! :ghost3:

Im slightly delicate this fine morning and my mouth feels like Ive had a cat sleeping in it all night.

When will I ever learn?

At £15 for two drinks in London last night I remained pretty sober. Went to see Waiting for Godot but didn't let on and spoil it all, fell asleep just before the end but it was a good performance, enjoyed most of it.

WAHEY it's Funtime Friday! I have no kid, another spanking new bottle of vodka and two litres of orange juice just waiting to be poured down my dry-as-Ghandi's-flip-flop throat. I might even have a kebab too. I love my life.

WAHEY it's Funtime Friday! I have no kid, another spanking new bottle of vodka and two litres of orange juice just waiting to be poured down my dry-as-Ghandi's-flip-flop throat. I might even have a kebab too. I love my life.

Well at least somebody loves their life... :D

Enjoy LB :party:, I love mine too, I got the all clear on some health issues today and after all the upheaval of a marriage breakdown and moving to a country area where employment is extremely low I'm going back into paid employment in 2 weeks time, so you can guess that the wine is flowing freely here tonight, may give the kebab a miss though as they haven't quite reached the Borders yet, roast pig on a spit is the local yokels sort of thing :D .

Hmmm

A veritable tirade of Tempus over the last week, just like old times!

Enjoy LB :party:, I love mine too, I got the all clear on some health issues today and after all the upheaval of a marriage breakdown and moving to a country area where employment is extremely low I'm going back into paid employment in 2 weeks time, so you can guess that the wine is flowing freely here tonight, may give the kebab a miss though as they haven't quite reached the Borders yet, roast pig on a spit is the local yokels sort of thing :D .

Good to hear you got the all clear, LG. And congratulations on getting the job. If anybody deserves a break, its you.

LB, enjoy your night of freedom. I don't drink, but a bottle of vodka sounds good to me right now to make my mundane existence just that little bit more entertaining.

Enjoy your wine LG and have a kiss from me.

G

Well there's a dribble of vodka left in the bottle, some unclassifiable meat left in the kebab box, I have Sideshow Bob hair, I've just got in and I'm feeling fine and dandy, vaguely remembering a joke about milking a frog, I'm off for a kip and then just might do it again tonight!

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha, I ran out of vodka

It is such a bummer

When you run out of vodka

and I had to pay

seven quid for a taxi home

now i'm going to bed

with all my clothes on

nobody has died

since I've been out on the piss

i think DL is having

the worst year of its life

this all rhymes