Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

wot does it mean wen it says i am a spammer? :banghead:

It means that your spelling looks like someone sending a spam email. Spell properly and everything will be okay. Continue to spell like a cockjockey and you'll continue to look like one.

well that was two very different answers.so am i supposed to believe that you know what a cockjockey looks like? or is that just some siily word that you have made up while you were having a shave

In the words of the immortal Judge Judith Sheindlin, you will never be as good on your best day as honez is on his/her worst day.

It means that your spelling looks like someone sending a spam email. Spell properly and everything will be okay. Continue to spell like a cockjockey and you'll continue to look like one.

well that was two very different answers.so am i supposed to believe that you know what a cockjockey looks like? or is that just some siily word that you have made up while you were having a shave

In the words of the immortal Judge Judith Sheindlin, you will never be as good on your best day as honez is on his/her worst day.

in the words of ur mummy "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adults are talking

in the words of ur mummy "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adults are talking

My 'mummy' is a slag that only knows the words 'for a fiver'.

What fun the school holidays are going to be if this is the calibre of new posters we're going to be blessed with.

F'uckwit.

who the feck do you think you fekin are you retared fekin knobhead? just fuking maybe the new posting are better than the old ones,as for school holidays u should b busy then with ur bag of fuking sweets.

who the feck do you think you fekin are you retared fekin knobhead? just fuking maybe the new posting are better than the old ones,as for school holidays u should b busy then with ur bag of fuking sweets.

And that concludes the case for the prosecution, m'lud.

Would you two like to take your fight over to this thread?

With all due respect, hcw, wouldn't you (or someone else with administrative/moderative powers) like to take their equally-matched fight over to that thread?.

Equally matched? My spelling is much better than his!

Oh, trust me on this one, the new postings are not better than the old ones.

Generally, and speaking as somebody who posts his fair share of sh*te, much of the new is utter w'ank.

You are obviously young(ish) English, poorly educated and a c*nt.

Pretty typical of the rubbish that calls this sh*t hole of a Country "home".

If you do happen to be one of our regulars posting under another name to stir things up.........W'anker!

...You are obviously young(ish) English, poorly educated and a c*nt.

And don't forget: Illiterate and a cockjockey.

This reminds me of the much lamented Vilebody's arguement for private education, succinctly put foward in the Pete Doherty thread.

This reminds me of the much lamented Vilebody's arguement for private education, succinctly put foward in the Pete Doherty thread.

I think the whole thread would suffice.

Generally, and speaking as somebody who posts his fair share of sh*te, much of the new is utter w'ank.

If you do happen to be one of our regulars posting under another name to stir things up.........W'anker!

who the fcuk do you think you are to critisize anyone? bet your just a follower.im neither a c**t a wa**er or poorly educated.and best of all im not fcuking ENGLISH.and even better than that,im not a fcuking cabbage grower from norfolk.take sometime and sort ur s**t out.

who the fcuk do you think you are to critisize anyone? bet your just a follower.im neither a c**t a wa**er or poorly educated.and best of all im not fcuking ENGLISH.and even better than that,im not a fcuking cabbage grower from norfolk.take sometime and sort ur s**t out.

Yee ha!!! We have a live one here!! :(

Who the f'uck do I think I am? Somebody that isnt as thick as you are.

Havent you got spell check?

I follow no f'ucker, Ive done it all by myself.

I shall be here long after you have pissed off to go and colour in your picture books.

If you are not poorly educated, you are making a brilliant stab at sounding like you are.

Not English? Hmmm, maybe you are just a thick bastard from another English speaking nation, perhaps you might even be another unwelcome foreigner to our shores, either way, you are a twat.

You cannot deny it, your posts suggest you are a first class one.

I dont grow cabbages, I dont even shag sheep.

Do you?

Please crayon back soon, you amuse me.

I dont grow cabbages, I dont even shag sheep.

Do you?

Admit it, you grow sheep and shag cabbages.

Ok, I do. :ph34r:

What else is there to do up here?

just me drunk again then? anyoen fancy a ruck? or shall i just go to bed? it s times like these we need banshees back. come on you nob, show your face! in the styleeee of delia smith, lets be avin yooouuuuu!!!

I'm bored and pre-mentsrual and have just had a three day long migraine. I'm up for a fight.

I'm bored and pre-mentsrual and have just had a three day long migraine. I'm up for a fight.

Mmm, sorry about that, I must have dropped off :rolleyes:

I have just drunk masses amounts of vodka at my dads house on top of his barbecue cooking so no doubts copious amounts of vomit will be in my house within the next few hours. can i actullay be arsed to walk upstairs to sleep?

I have just drunk masses amounts of vodka at my dads house on top of his barbecue cooking so no doubts copious amounts of vomit will be in my house within the next few hours. can i actullay be arsed to walk upstairs to sleep?

You-know you are going to have to throttle back a whole lot soon or say good-by to your liver sometime in the next 10 years! <_<

You-know you are going to have to throttle back a whole lot soon or say good-bye to your liver sometime in the next 10 years! :unsure:

Surely if you drink lots of vodka and then throw up, much of the vodka doesn't get to your liver.

So I think you should revise that to 15 years.

You-know you are going to have to throttle back a whole lot soon or say good-bye to your liver sometime in the next 10 years! :unsure:

Surely if you drink lots of vodka and then throw up, much of the vodka doesn't get to your liver.

So I think you should revise that to 15 years.

However paying a visit to Armitage Shanks might double your chances of gob cancer

(Choice of press citation is in no means a form of stereotyping ;) )

...and to continue my assault on pedants who get it wrong, there is nothing wrong with split infinitives. No-one knows where the prejudice came from. Occasionally split infinitives sound clumsy but there' nothing grammatically or syntactically wrong. Indeed the whole sense of the sentence 'the ice failed to completely melt' changes if you unsplit the infinitive.

Other than that I haven't the faintest clue what this thread is about.

Hmmm, nice example Pook. I suppose you could say: "The ice did not all melt", which might be a little less clumsy. Ripping thread, have to say, at the expense of Mr Hitman.

Tried to jump the fence on my motorbike but got caught at the Swiss Border and chucked back in the slammer. Ducked the old girl for a little dip (only a little one mind) in here and what do I find but a site plastered all over the place with vacuous comments from someone who dresses his posts in the pseudo sounding language of Noel Coward's lesser known brother Eric - the one who ran off with the milkman. Could I suggest a Lord Charles avatar, complete with monacle and Ray Alan's arm up his jacksie.

Ray Alan is 76 incidentally, should watch out for vetriloquists. They die young (Shari Lewis, Jim Henson).

Shari Lewis dead? Poor LambChop. Though if he inherited her estate he will, no doubt, be minted.

I've only just noticed this and I'm offended. Lamb Chop was clearly female.

...and to continue my assault on pedants who get it wrong, there is nothing wrong with split infinitives. No-one knows where the prejudice came from. Occasionally split infinitives sound clumsy but there' nothing grammatically or syntactically wrong. Indeed the whole sense of the sentence 'the ice failed to completely melt' changes if you unsplit the infinitive.

Other than that I haven't the faintest clue what this thread is about.

Hmmm, nice example Pook. I suppose you could say: "The ice did not all melt", which might be a little less clumsy. Ripping thread, have to say, at the expense of Mr Hitman.

Tried to jump the fence on my motorbike but got caught at the Swiss Border and chucked back in the slammer. Ducked the old girl for a little dip (only a little one mind) in here and what do I find but a site plastered all over the place with vacuous comments from someone who dresses his posts in the pseudo sounding language of Noel Coward's lesser known brother Eric - the one who ran off with the milkman. Could I suggest a Lord Charles avatar, complete with monacle and Ray Alan's arm up his jacksie.

Ray Alan is 76 incidentally, should watch out for vetriloquists. They die young (Shari Lewis, Jim Henson).

Shari Lewis dead? Poor LambChop. Though if he inherited her estate he will, no doubt, be minted.

I've only just noticed this and I'm offended. Lamb Chop was clearly female.

But was she straight? Doesn't bother me one bit if LC played the finger puppet with Shari. Just curious.