Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Thank LFN ..

Hey Rotten Ali,

Internet .. forum. Are we communicating? Hey listen, I don't care what Magere Hein says. It wasn't me! I read the message and I think maybe there is something looking out for us.

RA - good luck with that convention you run. Hope you all have fun.

On a white charger, he came.

Cutting through swathes of mediocrity, beheading the boring, disembowling the inane.

Nobody knew who this man was, nobody dared guess. Some believed that he was the returning Messiah of the DL forum, a man who once was here but went away.

Welcome back oh great one!!

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back, oh great disciple of Stanley Unwin.

Welcome back BS!

Its been so fucking boring without you.

What a cunt.

Now we'll never get rid of him.

Cutting through swathes of mediocrity, beheading the boring, disembowling the inane.

Nobody knew who this man was, nobody dared guess. Some believed that he was the returning Messiah of the DL forum, a man who once was here but went away.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

I think you say "COOOONT" up in Jockland.

Hey, Winny, please explain how a young, handsome and intelligent lad like you can be such a cumudgeonly old bastard.

If anybody on here actually thinks that this forum is better off without its insanity then I can only suggest you swiftly remove your heads from your arseholes.

This place is absolutely nothing like it used to be... fuck, im saying all the things ive berated people for in the past, but its true.

The characters are few and far between and those that used to pop in and out have now popped out never to return, probably.

Yes the guy has issues but so do others, it wasnt a million years ago that a member feted for his wit and posting ability showed himself to be a viscious, spiteful nasty bastard by laying into a much loved member here.

Did you berate other forum users for welcoming him back like the prodigal son, Winny?

Live and let live son, life is too short, you have the ability to ignore and block and a brain too.

Let the rest of us enjoy a bit of madness, eh?

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

Hey, Winny, please explain how a young, handsome and intelligent lad like you can be such a cumudgeonly old bastard.

If anybody on here actually thinks that this forum is better off without its insanity then I can only suggest you swiftly remove your heads from your arseholes.

This place is absolutely nothing like it used to be... fuck, im saying all the things ive berated people for in the past, but its true.

The characters are few and far between and those that used to pop in and out have now popped out never to return, probably.

Yes the guy has issues but so do others, it wasnt a million years ago that a member feted for his wit and posting ability showed himself to be a viscious, spiteful nasty bastard by laying into a much loved member here.

Did you berate other forum users for welcoming him back like the prodigal son, Winny?

Live and let live son, life is too short, you have the ability to ignore and block and a brain too.

Given that I live in Jockland, I can assure you - you are still a 'cunt'.

If having a raving nutter is what it takes to keep you happy then you are all obviously more easily pleased that I first thought. Then again, he perhaps serves you better as somthing to look down on, and something which you can easily outwit making you feel that little bit better about yourselves.

Perhaps you could name the people in your story above, because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Thank LFN ..

Hey Rotten Ali,

Internet .. forum. Are we communicating? Hey listen, I don't care what Magere Hein says. It wasn't me! I read the message and I think maybe there is something looking out for us.

RA - good luck with that convention you run. Hope you all have fun.

Thanks for the above but hey BS - are you sure that mad post wasn't just your split personality?

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

If having a raving nutter is what it takes to keep you happy then you are all obviously more easily pleased that I first thought. Then again, he perhaps serves you better as somthing to look down on, and something which you can easily outwit making you feel that little bit better about yourselves.

Perhaps you could name the people in your story above, because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Ah, now you have fucked yourself over.

The beauty of cyberspace is that you can, indeed call me a cunt without me ripping your head off of your shoulders and shitting down your neck.

Of course, if you really want me to kick the crap out of you, Im sure one of the members would be able to give me your address......

Raving nutter? Perhaps he is, you, by the same token, need to grow some balls. He was never going to climb through your fucking window and stab you in the goolies was he.

Amazingly, the women of the forum are easily able to handle him, you cant. Thats your problem , not mine or anybody elses. I think it wasnt 2 million years ago that I conducted a Poll regarding him and the consensus was that he should remain.

That makes more than a few of us "cunts" then.

Winny, I never look down on people, well some I do, but, generally,Id rather be looking at them sideways.

BS is a source of amusement to me, I dont consider myself "Better" than him, any more than you consider yourself better than me, although you probably think you are better than me, what with your University Education and my Bash street Essex comprehensive school one, or summat.

Have an opinion but dont try and force it on others, its actually made you look a cunt, you clearly cant handle him, your problem.

As for the story, it wasnt a story, it happened. It involved DLs very own love child of Patrick Moore and a female member.

Work it out if you wish, couldnt give a fuck if you do or you dont.

Its just a playground here Winny, nothing more.

Handle it or fuck off.

PS: Its still "Cooont" you cunt.

PPS: I didnt start it.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

The beauty of cyberspace is that you can, indeed call me a cunt without me ripping your head off of your shoulders and shitting down your neck.

Of course, if you really want me to kick the crap out of you, Im sure one of the members would be able to give me your address......

Raving nutter? Perhaps he is, you, by the same token, need to grow some balls. He was never going to climb through your fucking window and stab you in the goolies was he.

Amazingly, the women of the forum are easily able to handle him, you cant. Thats your problem , not mine or anybody elses. I think it wasnt 2 million years ago that I conducted a Poll regarding him and the consensus was that he should remain.

Winny, I never look down on people, well some I do, but, generally,Id rather be looking at them sideways.

BS is a source of amusement to me, I dont consider myself "Better" than him, any more than you consider yourself better than me, although you probably think you are better than me, what with your University Education and my Bash street Essex comprehensive school one, or summat.

Have an opinion but dont try and force it on others, its actually made you look a cunt, you clearly cant handle him, your problem.

As for the story, it wasnt a story, it happened. It involved DLs very own love child of Patrick Moore and a female member.

Handle it or fuck off.

Looks like our long absent friend is not the only 'nutter' on this forum...

The women of this forum can handle him? With regards to the address thing that you are digging up from the archives, they were among the first to tell me to act upon it. Also, it was noted at the time that there were two nutters on the forum claiming to have my address at the time - both rather unhinged and one on this side of the Atlantic. Also, if the women are coping that well why do they have their own sub-forum? If I remember correctly, it was set up to give them a bit of respite from him - so they are really coping well aren't they?

I would agree that this forum has changed a wee bit. For example, I've had plenty a complaint that it has become the LFN-Lardy show of late. I suppose now we can expect that to morph to the LFN-Banshee show from now on?

Cunt.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

Handle it or fuck off.

The women of this forum can handle him? With regards to the address thing that you are digging up from the archives, they were among the first to tell me to act upon it. Also, it was noted at the time that there were two nutters on the forum claiming to have my address at the time - both rather unhinged and one on this side of the Atlantic. Also, if the women are coping that well why do they have their own sub-forum? If I remember correctly, it was set up to give them a bit of respite from him - so they are really coping well aren't they?

I would agree that this forum has changed a wee bit. For example, I've had plenty a complaint that it has become the LFN-Lardy show of late. I suppose now we can expect that to morph to the LFN-Banshee show from now on?

Cunt.

Im no nutter Winny, you, on the other hand are showing signs of paranoia, some may say, unkindly, that it makes you look a bit of a nutter.

They told you to act upon it? Call the Police did you? Interpol? Maybe you just blocked him.

Stop being a tosser Winny, many have said you are a boy with issues, just dont bring them here.

Anybody can get your address for fuck sakes, mine too, its the computer age, non of us can hide.

What do you want to do? Hide under a fucking table everytime somebody appears to be a nutter?

You really are somesort of w***er.

The women have their own forum for them, a man free place, well it is now, so im led to believe.

Yes the women of this forum CAN handle him, you cant because you are spineless.

See, you are such a complete prick, you have given him the oxygen of publicity he craves, purely by throwing your tuppence worth in when you should have shut the fuck up and stayed off radar till it died down, which it would have.

Well done Windsor, you have finally offered proof that your mouth is far bigger than your brain.

By all means name those that consider this forum to have become "The LFN- Lardy" show.

Perhaps they would like to say their bit too?

Personally, I dont give a fuck Winny, not even 1500 posts in three years would tell even an arsehole like you that i dont spend all that much time on here, i suppose much of that is due to having to read the absolute shite you post ( mainly in Room 101, your home ) and other loads of crap from boring old fuckwitts like you.

Such is life.

Oh, one other thing, I didnt dig fuck all up from the archives, I was told all about it, probably by the same people who have taken you into their confidence and expressed their displeasure at Lardy and myselfs double act.

What goes around comes around Winny.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

What a cunt.

Handle it or fuck off.

Cunt.

Really? Have you really? We did have rather a lot of banter for a time, but hardly anyone posts lately, so I find that a bit hard to believe to be honest. I'm here for a laugh, and that's what I get, from a lot of people, and I believe there's an ignore function for those that feel the need.

And for the record, the ladies forum has had one post on it since May, so obviously a 'much needed respite'.........DL appears to have turned into a bit of a bitch-fest - what fun!

I've always found BS a bit tedious but I do enjoy LFN's rants.

Im no nutter Winny, you, on the other hand are showing signs of paranoia, some may say, unkindly, that it makes you look a bit of a nutter.

They told you to act upon it? Call the Police did you? Interpol? Maybe you just blocked him.

Stop being a tosser Winny, many have said you are a boy with issues, just dont bring them here.

Anybody can get your address for fuck sakes, mine too, its the computer age, non of us can hide.

What do you want to do? Hide under a fucking table everytime somebody appears to be a nutter?

The women have their own forum for them, a man free place, well it is now, so im led to believe.

See, you are such a complete prick, you have given him the oxygen of publicity he craves, purely by throwing your tuppence worth in when you should have shut the fuck up and stayed off radar till it died down, which it would have.

Well done Windsor, you have finally offered proof that your mouth is far bigger than your brain.

By all means name those that consider this forum to have become "The LFN- Lardy" show.

Personally, I dont give a fuck Winny, not even 1500 posts in three years would tell even an arsehole like you that i dont spend all that much time on here, i suppose much of that is due to having to read the absolute shite you post ( mainly in Room 101, your home ) and other loads of crap from boring old fuckwitts like you.

Such is life.

Oh, one other thing, I didnt dig fuck all up from the archives, I was told all about it, probably by the same people who have taken you into their confidence and expressed their displeasure at Lardy and myselfs double act.

Perhaps you could point out where in this conversation I have shown paranoia? If we are still speaking about the address incident that wasn't paranio - I was not imagining it - they were speaking about it. It was preserved in print. Why not use that to remove certain annoyances from the forum?

Again, please point out how the women having a forum of their own is handling him? His presence here forced them to ask for their own space for the sole purpose of getting away from him. That doesn't sound like they are handling him well to me, you clown.

As for me giving him publicity, you were the one who who rolled out the welcome mat - so the criticism that I have given him the publicity he craves is frankly a bit rich. I have, though, regrettably given you more airtime than you would have otherwise have had.

If you don't like the content of my posts might a I suggest that you do what you have so kindly advised me to do - and block me.

With regards to your 'what goes around comes around' comment, I think you might want to remember who must have broken whose confidence first. I am very well aware of what happens behind the scenes. There is an awful lot of talking in private on msn etc - I have very little to do with that. If the people of this forum should happen to mention me in their conversations, I really don't care. I have never met any of them, and have no desire to do so - which is more than can be said for others.

As far as the politics of this forum go, I have always been out of the loop - so I don't think that I'm the spineless one.

Such is life.

Perhaps you could point out where in this conversation I have shown paranoia? If we are still speaking about the address incident that wasn't paranio - I was not imagining it - they were speaking about it. It was preserved in print. Why not use that to remove certain annoyances from the forum?

Again, please point out how the women having a forum of their own is handling him? His presence here forced them to ask for their own space for the sole purpose of getting away from him. That doesn't sound like they are handling him well to me, you clown.

As for me giving him publicity, you were the one who who rolled out the welcome mat - so the criticism that I have given him the publicity he craves is frankly a bit rich. I have, though, regrettably given you more airtime than you would have otherwise have had.

If you don't like the content of my posts might a I suggest that you do what you have so kindly advised me to do - and block me.

With regards to your 'what goes around comes around' comment, I think you might want to remember who must have broken whose confidence first. I am very well aware of what happens behind the scenes. There is an awful lot of talking in private on msn etc - I have very little to do with that. If the people of this forum should happen to mention me in their conversations, I really don't care. I have never met any of them, and have no desire to do so - which is more than can be said for others.

As far as the politics of this forum go, I have always been out of the loop - so I don't think that I'm the spineless one.

My final words on the subject, its not that fucking important.

If you cannot see your irrational behaviour towards somebody across the atlantic, thats your issue, I dont care Winny.

Yes I rolled out the welcome mat, he is an antidote to boys like you who, even at such a young age, whine and fucking moan about everything yet havent actually done any living. anybody reading your drivel would think you were 80 years old instead of a young lad with their whole life ahead of them.

I dont give a rats shite who broke what or did what Windsor, thats the bit you dont get, possibly because you are naive or stupid. Im just batting the ball back to you. im too old to fuck around with tittle tattle but its, sometimes a handy lever, thats all.

I dont go on MSN either, not for a very long time, the only people i have ever spoken to on there have been Harry Mac, Mono, Handy and LG. Now if you want to question their conduct thats entirely up to you but I can tell you that they never discussed you, why should they? You are a boy from the wilds of Scotland, hardly Dick fucking Turpin, are you?

I understand your take on not wishing to meet members of the forum, everybody is perfectly aware of you thoughts on it.

Me? Its a chance to meet up once a year and get pissed with some lovely genuine people. Amazingly enough, i dont attend as LFN, just Rob from Norfolk, the person I really am.

Politics? I leave that to the Politicians, im no more "in" on the politics here than you are.

Life is about having fun, this place is somewhere i really used to enjoy coming to. from your perspective BS is the worst nightmare but for me he is just somebody a long way away, harmless, batty and, yes maybe a nutter, who knows?

It could be the greatest con trick pulled since , I dunno when.

Windsor, im nearly 46, I truly dont need ( as much as i love a rant) to be getting shite from somebody who is young enough to be my son. Thats not what i come here for and, yes, maybe I ought to start looking at finding somewhere else in cyberspace to have a laugh.

Its no longer happening here, is it.

One thing. Lardy and Handy both responded to this whole load of cobblers, you didnt respond to their posts, not even a mention of them while you tore back into me. Do you consider their lukewarm response to your anti BS anti LFN rant a clear case of "Cunts just sticking together?"

Spineless? Oh, Ive got one of them, however its actually fucked after working like a dog for over twenty years providing for my family.

Maybe you will say the same one day.

Thats if i dont come up there and beat the crap out of you. :o

Great stuff. Just like the good old days.

For the record, I like the whinges. I like the rants. I like the banter back and forth between the regulars and I like a good stoush every once in a while. I like the black humour and I like the fact that there are "regulars" here, whether you like 'em or loathe them. It's like a good old public bar boozy discussion.

I don't care much for nutters on the interweb, or in life generally, but they do allow you the opportunity to sharpen your teeth and provide sport and entertainment of a sort.

I feel a bit like Waldorf and Statler at times, but nevertheless, carry on...

.. I'm just not that into it. I've lost interest in all of this over the passed two years or so and for some reason I stayed around. I'm washed up - I'm done. It must have just been a phase.

Reality check where are you? ..

I liked this place because in a way it was an education. A place filled with words, assumptions and occasionally creeps as something previously said. Sometimes I think this shady existence was comedic and sometimes I think it was other things. I liked scripting my posts when time was to be killed .. I liked being real too.

Almost everyone on here is guilty of going into their own little world and it's very evident with some of you. My posts were never really meant to harm anyone so I apologize if it got to you a little bit. If you don't forgive me, I'll never really know that you weren't half sane. Then again, I don't feel sorry for any of you. It's online .. it's a forum. Am I making sense? Not .. not really :o

Listen, Tempus Fugit is just some ordinary guy.

In a way I got to know some of you through the years. And if I may repeat what something said : Date with tonight. I think some of you know what that means. You deserve it.

All of you are just unknown. You're just unknown.

Unknown legends in a way.

There he goes.

Great stuff. Just like the good old days.

For the record, I like the whinges. I like the rants. I like the banter back and forth between the regulars and I like a good stoush every once in a while. I like the black humour and I like the fact that there are "regulars" here, whether you like 'em or loathe them. It's like a good old public bar boozy discussion.

I don't care much for nutters on the interweb, or in life generally, but they do allow you the opportunity to sharpen your teeth and provide sport and entertainment of a sort.

I feel a bit like Waldorf and Statler at times, but nevertheless, carry on...

This post sums it up for me. Couldn't agree more :o

And just one more thing (oh, two more actually) - Windsor, if the people that have apparently 'complained' to you posted a bit more themselves, rather than obviously gossiping and bitching on Bebo, perhaps the forums would be even more fun than they are already. And again for the record, I have never spoken to anyone on here on MSN except LFN about two years ago when he helped me sort out train times etc for the DLCon, any posts I've made on Facebook are freely seen by everyone else on there, and I've had PMs from probably three different members on here, mostly about DLCon. I like your posts Windsor, I like listening to you moan as, shockingly enough, I'm a bit of a moaner myself. But you've proved the rule that 100% of the people on here, at one point or another, self included, have posted like a twat on at least one occasion.

Now, I'm off to work (late again), and will then be getting shit-faced on cheap wine as it's No-Kid Friday - enjoy your weekend everyone :)

Switched on the laptop this morning with me cup of tea and me Rich Tea biscuit expecting to find maybe a single post about the death of somebody I'd never heard of (again), only to come across this. No wonder the biscuit went all wobbly and broke. Congratulations to all for restoring some insanity to the forum. I wonder if I was alone, when reading LFN's comment about the nasty, spiteful posts, in thinking, hay up, that's me he's on about, only to find he was referring to the loveable and much missed SC. Phew!

I'm not trying to be everybody's friend here but I do enjoy Windsor's doleful letters from Fraserburgh and his independence of mind. It takes a certain determination and don't-give-a-fuckedness (must be a proper word for this somewhere) to get yourself slung out of the Boys' Brigade band. I also enjoyed LFN's company at the first DL convention and wish I could be there this time.

Have rarely seen dudgeon reach such great heights. The working class-hero anti-college boy diatribe mixed with immensely entertaining head-tearing off language is excellent although in such a reprobate-populated forum I'm not sure that the ex-uni types are going to rise to the bait.

As for the LFN-Lardy show, it's just banter between two consenting adults FFS and helps to keep the threads turning. Lardy doesn't need a foil for her humour, makes my eyes water at times. Personally I wouldn't mix it with any of you, but, like one of those schoolboy cowards who dance around the playground shouting "fight, fight" when the roughnecks start slugging it out, I love it. Keep it up.

Hope you're well Banshees, glad to see they've let you out of the asylum.

Welcome back, BS. Your contributions rarely fail to add liveliness to our conversations.

Your denial is recorded1.

As to whether something or someone is looking out for us: that may be the case, but I regard such claims as meaningless in the absence of strong evidence for its existence.

regards,

Hein

1 As is the IP address from which that denial was sent.

Speaking out for the ladies, we could handle both boys, easy. You are both being cuntish :)

Banshees, hope that Pakistani training camp went well. Could you hold the anchovies please?

Speaking out for the ladies, we could handle both boys, easy. You are both being cuntish :)

Banshees, hope that Pakistani training camp went well. Could you hold the anchovies please?

No Monkey, Im EnglISH and he is ScottISH.

Anyway, come back with slitty eyes, did we? :blink:

I can never express in words how much I want this to hurt you.

No, not you. I'm confronting what lives deep, deep down.

Four score and seven years ago etc, etc ...You better believe it.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

Swath cutting and disembowling really aren't my thing, but for heaven's sake man, if you need a beheading done just PM me!

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

Swath cutting and disembowling really aren't my thing, but for heaven's sake man, if you need a beheading done just PM me!

Well, if you are sure Madam.

You might need a step ladder coz he is a lanky twat........

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

If only I could state something about you but

1. I have never taken much notice of you.
  2. I'm not an aggressive cyber stalker looking for ways to deal with a mid-life crisis.

Edited by Magere Hein
List fixed.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

2. I'm not an aggressive cyber stalker looking for ways to deal with a mid-life crisis.

:)

Actually, in all seriousness, please read what you have written Winny, then seek some help.

Im sure some of the level headed amongst the contributors of this forum will help you deal with your paranoia.

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back BS!

:)

Actually, in all seriousness, please read what you have written Winny, then seek some help.

Im sure some of the level headed amongst the contributors of this forum will help you deal with your paranoia.

I wouldn't say paranoia...I'm merely responding to the posts you leave behind. Quite frankly I'm flattered that you know so much stuff about me. Most people don't take much notice, but its good to see I have one fan...