Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

What user do you currently hate the most.

Bibliogryphon...
yeah I've been meaning to ask you what's going between you two

That Morbidkid is a very good question and I would ask you to consider the following two scenarios

1. Deathray was being the Archbishop of Banterbury and responding to my frankly hippy post with a direct challenge (This is what many could consider to be humorous)

2. Deathray is actually my secret illegitimate son who I have disowned and told that he will never see any of my untold wealth.

Take your pick.

Oi "dad" you said i could have half provided that i convinced "mum" to marry you on her deathbed for DDP points.

• Like 1

I hate tempus fugit. He is a pompous prick who Thinks he is better than everyone.

I like him.

I hate tempus fugit. He is a pompous prick who Thinks he is better than everyone.

I agree, he's a fucking drunk who spouts invective.

• Like 3

I agree, he's a fucking drunk who spouts invective.

Tempus_Fugit.jpg

Dear Brits:

As you enjoy a little NFL action today (NYJets, Miami Dolphins), I saw this tweet come across just now, had to post:

"Dear London, the difference is when an NFL player goes down like that and rolls around, he's actually hurt.​"
SC​

• Like 3

Dear Brits:

As you enjoy a little NFL action today (NYJets, Miami Dolphins), I saw this tweet come across just now, had to post:

"Dear London, the difference is when an NFL player goes down like that and rolls around, he's actually hurt.​"

SC​

.........yeah, I mean when Rugby players are stamped on, head butted and have their testicles mangled, amongst other things, they tend not to roll around like NFL players and carry on regardless unless they have been rendered unconscious.

I dont like Rugby either.

• Like 3

Dear Brits:

SC​

.........yeah, I mean when Rugby players are stamped on, head butted and have their testicles mangled, amongst other things, they tend not to roll around like NFL players and carry on regardless unless they have been rendered unconscious.

Also, rugby players don't have padding and body protection.

• Like 3

But when a snooker player has a massive rod with a rounded tip rammed up his arse, he's just made sure you know what you always suspected from those flamboyant suits and playing with his balls in rooms full of blokes was true.

But when a snooker player has a massive rod with a rounded tip rammed up his arse, he's just made sure you know what you always suspected from those flamboyant suits and playing with his balls in rooms full of blokes was true.

Erm, right... what was that approproooprrros of? (Sir Creep, we have a "Silly Sports" thread next time you wanna bring up American Football)

Anyway, you also forgot Lewis Hamilton who's always spending his weekends flying to far flung exotic locations with his effeminate skinny European friends named Adrian, Nico etc. and hiding out in dark dank hidden places (The Sky Sports F1 channel) where no-one will see him taking pole.

• Like 2

Dear Brits:

SC​

and they can actually only hit below the waist...from what i was told

Dear Brits:

SC​

and they can actually only hit below the waist...from what i was told

They cannot tackle 'head high' the rest of the body isn't out of bounds.

Basically, its perfectly ok to be tackled hit by something resembling the weight and build of a Mack at the speed of an Olympic class sprinter.

Fuck that.

Keep your hands off my cooku

Oh look! Morbidkid made another post in the Robert Mugabe thread!

*Mark this forum as read*

SC

SC

Oh look Sir Creep is a moaning fuck who can't remember his own password.

• Like 2

I see Morbidkid deleted his response to my post. You chicken?

EDIT: Sorry mk I owe you an apology - I can't read notifications properly.

I see Morbidkid deleted his response to my post. You chicken?

EDIT: Sorry mk I owe you an apology - I can't read notifications properly.

its not your fault I swear a bug is on this site

SC

Did u just 'like' your own post?

Nowt wrong with liking your own posts. I like all of mine, if I didn't like them I wouldn't post them. What's the point in posting posts you don't like?

• Like 3

SC

Did u just 'like' your own post?

That's something for you to seriously consider , liking your own posts.

Nobody else does.

• Like 1

Nowt wrong with liking your own posts. I like all of mine, if I didn't like them I wouldn't post them. What's the point in posting posts you don't like?

Awake, coherent and making perfect sense...at 7.50AM

You fucking legend!!!!! :D

Fuck off, I'd been awake and playing bingo on my phone since 5 fucking 30. Hence why I rested my head on my desk at work and dropped off for a second at about 11 :D

• Like 1

Fuck off, I'd been awake and playing bingo on my phone since 5 fucking 30. Hence why I rested my head on my desk at work and dropped off for a second at about 11 :D

Are there any sneak pics out there with you snoring, dribbling and your left Tit hanging out like a water filled ballooooooon?? :D

Are there any sneak pics out there with you snoring, dribbling and your left Tit hanging out like a water filled ballooooooon?? :D

Only those ones of me at that DL Con a few years back, I believe you'll find them in Banshees' wank bank :D

• Like 2

Nice set of Admins/Moderators here at DL. You know, if you let your kids loose in the house while you go enjoy a few fags on the porch, the kids may be acting badly, but how would you know you've ignored them all afternoon?!

8 of the 20 (or is it 19 as we have one that looks a duplicate) Admins/Moderators haven't signed into this website SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2015! No folks not a typo. That's 40%!!!

(And here come the aplogist Admins/Moderators saying these AWOL ones administer from afar and clandestinely and otherwise bring fruit trays to the annual meeting so they are necessary cogs in the wheel, in 3....2....1....)

If you're taking applications for replacements who might actually give a rat's ass, I'll throw me name in ye ole hat.

SirC