Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

I'll also pass on some wise words a sage once said to me on "if one person hates you there a cunt, if two people hate you there both cunts, if everybody around yous got a beef with you you're the cunt and you need to sort your shit out quick.

What makes you think I'm interested in your inbred South Shields folk wisdom that your Marmite-sandwich scoffing Scout leader told you when you were 14?

A) I'm not a sand dancer B ) I wasn't in the scouts when I was 14 C) My scout leader didn't give me that advice D) I'm not even from a northern family line, we're immigrants to the old geordie land from the south E) You're clearly somewhat interested because you replied.

Apart from that there's no bollocks in your post whatsoever :wheelchair:

Okay. I don't give a flying fuck whether ya's is like. And I'm just joking of course, Northern folk are the salt of the earth. (That explains why you're not the salt of the earth, mystery fucking solved....) I was just using whatever I can to attack you because that's what "cunts" like me do right?

BTW just wanted to say, you're still on zero points on DDP, hahah......... and your philosophy of "if a lot of people say you should do X, then you should do X immediately! no questions asked" is more like the creed of inbred hut-dwelling primitives who roast their own young on a spit every month in attempt to make the "rain gods" make more rain, than the supposed 21st century earth-loving green intellectual genius you clearly think you are. So shut. The. Fack. Up.

I'll also pass on some wise words a sage once said to me on "if one person hates you there a cunt, if two people hate you there both cunts, if everybody around yous got a beef with you you're the cunt and you need to sort your shit out quick.

What makes you think I'm interested in your inbred South Shields folk wisdom that your Marmite-sandwich scoffing Scout leader told you when you were 14?

A) I'm not a sand dancer B ) I wasn't in the scouts when I was 14 C) My scout leader didn't give me that advice D) I'm not even from a northern family line, we're immigrants to the old geordie land from the south E) You're clearly somewhat interested because you replied.

Apart from that there's no bollocks in your post whatsoever :wheelchair:

Okay. I don't give a flying fuck whether ya's is like. And I'm just joking of course, Northern folk are the salt of the earth. (That explains why you're not the salt of the earth, mystery fucking solved....) I was just using whatever I can to attack you because that's what "cunts" like me do right?

BTW just wanted to say, you're still on zero points on DDP, hahah......... and your philosophy of "if a lot of people say you should do X, then you should do X immediately! no questions asked" is more like the creed of inbred hut-dwelling primitives who roast their own young on a spit every month in attempt to make the "rain gods" make more rain, than the supposed 21st century earth-loving green intellectual genius you clearly think you are. So shut. The. Fack. Up.

I knew you were joking I'm just in a shit mood and felt like taking out and an anonymous internet weirdo..

My Centenarians team is doing quite well though...

You missed the point of that idiom, it's not if a lot of people it's if everybody...

Sorry, I'm not good with idioms. Since I'm not an idiot.

Decided to pin this topic again as we're having a few 'ranting at each other' sessions.

The fact you've posted that sentence is conclusive evidence to the contrary.

• Like 1

The fact you've posted that sentence is conclusive evidence to the contrary.

If believing that makes you happy then you go ahead and believe it bruh.....

Decided to pin this topic again as we're having a few 'ranting at each other' sessions.

Would it not be truer to say were having a few Zorder's ranting at people sessions?

^If that's the deal you want to cut mate I'll take it.

YoungWillz and gcreptile:

For two of the best posters around here I'm begging you two to quit being Post whores!

(I accept the irony but there isn't an alternative medium.)

Why the hell did you re-open a totally dead thread Governmental Heads of State (and a couple others)????

I guess Political Frailty was unacceptable for this politician, so a thread that went unused for 3 years became necessary.

(See also: 'American Politicians over 85' thread suddenly reborn, cuz Political Frailty couldn't POSSIBLY cover them.)

I direct you to one of the best posts I've read on this site, one which is never discussed but should be pinned IMO. It's seminal to this site.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2803&hl=%2Bpost+%2Bwhore

Attention to be paid to #1 particular, #3 if shoe fits. It isnt a question of quality at all--you're two of the best posters here. But we've 50 (?) or so threads already, opening redundant ones is clutter. Maybe it's the weeding librarian in me. Sometimes less is more.

SC

YoungWillz and gcreptile:

For two of the best posters around here I'm begging you two to quit being Post whores!

(I accept the irony but there isn't an alternative medium.)

Why the hell did you re-open a totally dead thread Governmental Heads of State (and a couple others)????

I guess Political Frailty was unacceptable for this politician, so a thread that went unused for 3 years became necessary.

(See also: 'American Politicians over 85' thread suddenly reborn, cuz Political Frailty couldn't POSSIBLY cover them.)

I direct you to one of the best posts I've read on this site, one which is never discussed but should be pinned IMO. It's seminal to this site.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2803&hl=%2Bpost+%2Bwhore

Attention to be paid to #1 particular, #3 if shoe fits. It isnt a question of quality at all--you're two of the best posters here. But we've 50 (?) or so threads already, opening redundant ones is clutter. Maybe it's the weeding librarian in me. Sometimes less is more.

SC

Hmm. I certainly didn't re-open the thread. I didn't post the same post in different threads. I became aware of a head of state thread and used it, simply because it elevated the distinction of the deceased and was the most apt imo. Yeah the forum needs streamlined, but I've been here less time than most and this is the first forum I have ever joined. The niceties may escape me at times, as does the term "post whore", which I've never heard of until now. :huh:

I always try to do better. But threads can always be merged and posts moved by the mods if they feel appropriate, surely. E.g. when I posted about balcony deaths earlier, I was simply unaware due to my time on the forum of a few months that a Hotels thread existed, and DDT kindly moved the post. (I didn't re-open that thread). I certainly don't go looking for old threads to resurrect (to use an apt word). Hope this helps you understand where I am on this.

There is sometimes a nice warm feeling that can be obtained by finding a defunct thread and bringing it back to life.

There is sometimes a nice warm feeling that can be obtained by finding a defunct thread and bringing it back to life.

Exactly. I still remember the joy discovering that there already was a thread for Sir Ranulph Fiennes when I reported his intention to run the Sahara marathon.

And I always try to find the most specific thread. Heads of state is a category with only about 1000 (if at all) living member whereas "political frailty" could cover 10000s of people. Maybe I should have posted the news of the Sultan of Oman in the Sheikh Down thread, but is the Sultan of Oman a sheikh? He definitely wasn't down.

At the risk of sounding like a grumpy bitch (moi?) - who gives a fuck if an old thread is posted in? If the post is vaguely relevant to the thread that's being 'resurrected' does it really matter? Enjoy the ride and share the love, dudes.

• Like 9

If you're reading this your opinions are wrong fight me to find out why I am better than you

If you're reading this your opinions are wrong fight me to find out why I am better than you

My opinion is that I am wrong and you are right. Thus I win.

• Like 1

wha...?

your doing this fighting thing all wrong

your doing this fighting thing all wrong

Nah, it's called winning mate. Epimenides paradox is worth a million yo mama jokes.

I'd fight you and I'd fucking win as well.

• Like 2

That's your opinion which like I said is wrong just admit I am better than you in every single way.

That's your opinion which like I said is wrong just admit I am better than you in every single way.

I will admit that you're much better at being a cockwomble than I am.

• Like 4

Well we have to admit the painful truth, the old days were, indeed, better.

People really knew how to pack a punch then, now its like watching somebody farting a wet one.

Tragic!!!

• Like 1

People really knew how to pack a punch then, now its like watching somebody farting a wet one.

Tragic!!!

Ok.

Haha, your dad snuffed it.

Nasty enough for ya?

Tragic!!!

Ok.

Nasty enough for ya?

Well at least you remembered. Mind you he actually snuffed it on the 1st of July last year so you are a tad previous.

If you were actually a good, likeable and respected poster that would have had more of an impact.

You are not though so it means fuck all.

• Like 4

Tragic!!!

Ok.

Nasty enough for ya?

Well at least you remembered. Mind you he actually snuffed it on the 1st of July last year so you are a tad previous.

If you were actually a good, likeable and respected poster that would have had more of an impact.

I guess Brazil-Germany wasnt the only 1/7 drubbing last summer then?

Tragic!!!

Ok.

Nasty enough for ya?

I guess Brazil-Germany wasnt the only 1/7 drubbing last summer then?

No it wasn't.