Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Pertaining to Lardy's problem, I have a friend who has a houseboat and doesn't like the idea of the effluent pipe going straight in to the sea, as it does. So he drives to Tesco's about five miles away every time he needs a shit. No wonder they call it a convenience store.

Oh my god, oh my god...

I just sent my first tweet... At least I think I did... Seemed very easy... But my tweets now total 1... So I must have done it...

Welcome to 2013 tweet land... Oh my god... Oh my god... !!!

Give it a week, you'll be posting OMG OMG etc. just to save a few characters.

Twitter doesn't interest me at all in terms of having an account, I admit it is a nifty tool for deadpool research though

I love Twitter, so useful for venting without workmates/kids/dad seeing.

I think im wishing my life away.

You're so old there's not that much left to wish away :D What's up, old bean?

• Like 1

You're so old there's not that much left to wish away :D What's up, old bean?

Bastard!!

Boredom is whats up, bone crunching boredom.

Doesnt matter, im just an old fossil anyway, give it 10 mins and i will forget ive posted this and forget that im bored.

The memory span of a goldfish isnt all bad. :lol:

Goldfish have a good memory......just saying.

• Like 1

Possibly true, not that I can remember any published studies on the subject.

Its my age.

Boredom cured. :D

• Like 1

Went on work's night out last night, got a bit tipsy and was rude to one of the managers. I poked her in the belly,told her she was fat and needed to lose weight, when actually she doesn't. I feel mortified as she's always been quite nice to me. So, how do I handle this? Claim I don't remember? Apologise and say I was joking or just hope to God she doesn't remember?

Went on work's night out last night, got a bit tipsy and was rude to one of the managers. I poked her in the belly,told her she was fat and needed to lose weight, when actually she doesn't. I feel mortified as she's always been quite nice to me. So, how do I handle this? Claim I don't remember? Apologise and say I was joking or just hope to God she doesn't remember?

Just do a general apology without singling her out, along the lines of "God I must have been trashed on Friday night, I'm afraid I went round offending everyone, sorry all" - then go out and buy cakes for everyone :evil2:

• Like 1

Just do a general apology without singling her out, along the lines of "God I must have been trashed on Friday night, I'm afraid I went round offending everyone, sorry all" - then go out and buy cakes for everyone :evil2:

Great plan from Toast, I would go with that Handrejka. Don't be too hard on yourself, chances are your manager hasn't given it a second thought, drunken comments on work's nights out are common and instantly forgettable except by those that make them.

At least you didn't do what I did on my first work's night out. I was nearly 17 and felt so grown up but I was new to alcohol. I ordered what the other, older, staff were drinking - Vodka. It did not end well, I had a few and subsequently vomited all over the scariest, most intimidating boss in the office and I had to be taken home in a taxi bawling my eyes out and carried into my house.I can still remember the excruciating fear I had that whole weekend of facing going back to the office on the Monday. Surprisingly the scary boss was actually really nice to me after that, this was a man who regularly made his secretary cry just by his constant aggressiveness, I think he found it amusing in his twisted way. Oh and the staff were really nice to me on the Monday, it led to a few jokes which I joined in on and I found joking about my own faux pas made it not too bad. Hope all goes well for you next week. Don't forget the cakes!

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_(musician)

oh..... fuck.............

See this is exactly the kind of post you should stick to, you old mong.

I will take that advice deep into consideration, fine young sage...

Let me just write it in my invisible notebook here.

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

Surely you recognise the vast majority of your posts are what can only be politely described as the bullshit ramblings of a moronicos cunt.

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

Surely you recognise the vast majority of your posts are what can only be politely described as the bullshit ramblings of a moronicos cunt.

No....... I'd say the "worst" of my thoughts are 10,000 times better than most of yours.....

I actually thought you were improving and becoming a decent sort but now you've just made a serious relapse. I don't know what you hope to gain from this attack other than the approval of a certain poster who's closely associated with tedium, and is twice my age. Which would be rather stupidly ironic considering you called me "old".....

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

No....... I'd say the "worst" of my thoughts are 10,000 times better than most of yours.....

I actually thought you were improving and becoming a decent sort but now you've just made a serious relapse. I don't know what you hope to gain from this attack other than the approval of a certain poster who's closely associated with tedium, and is twice my age. Which would be rather stupidly ironic considering you called me "old".....

The difference I only express one in ten thousand of my thoughts on here, you instead appear to express every minuscule irrelevance on here and to set out to deliberately offend/upset people, furthermore failing miserably like the petulant sod you are. I don't even know who you're on about with regards to that certain poster. I have no desire to be liked by or to seek the approval of anyone to be honest. It was merely a pointing out of most of what you post is utter codswallop, not that makes you a bad person. I'm sure you are a jolly good fellow, maybe one day we'll get to affirm that assumption over a pint at a DL Meet, but you come across as a bit of a prick on here.

Also, rockhopperpenguin - come back when you've found someone who we don't know already his dead. That blokes got his own thread for pity's sake.

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

The difference I only express one in ten thousand of my thoughts on here, you instead appear to express every minuscule irrelevance on here and to set out to deliberately offend/upset people, furthermore failing miserably like the petulant sod you are. I don't even know who you're on about with regards to that certain poster. I have no desire to be liked by or to seek the approval of anyone to be honest. It was merely a pointing out of most of what you post is utter codswallop, not that makes you a bad person. I'm sure you are a jolly good fellow, maybe one day we'll get to affirm that assumption over a pint at a DL Meet, but you come across as a bit of a prick on here.

Also, rockhopperpenguin - come back when you've found someone who we don't know already his dead. That blokes got his own thread for pity's sake.

So you complain that I "set out to offend people" (which mostly I don't, and if I ever do you'd expect people on a forum called Deathlist to have a bit thicker skin about it. Also, I think a lot of people just wrongly think I was trying to offend them when I wasn't. That seems to happen a lot). And then 2 seconds later you say yourself "I have no desire to make people like me"? Wow. So I'm supposed to make an effort to be "nice" or whatever but you're not?

Well anyway, looks like you don't have any idea what you hope to gain from it either........

You're talking shite. And the only reason I've mocked you in previous posts (most of them some time ago) was because you were talking shite and asking incredibly dumb questions. You're obviously just still angry about that because you're too thick to realise I had a legit reason to say you were talking shite. When you first signed up everyone just thought you were a troll who'd got bored of posting as a guest and decided to sign up. Then you got a bit better, most accepted you as a poster, including me. But now you're attacking me for absolutely fuck-all reason. You're just wrong. So shut up. I take all attacks against me in mostly in my stride, why can't you accept it if I said I didn't like your post, but you expect me to change the way I post cos you said so?

What's with all the pointless "bad blood" on DL lately eh? Particularly towards me..... I blame the fact that it's such a slow year, mostly.

CASTRO'S DEAD!!!!!!!

So you complain that I "set out to offend people" (which mostly I don't, and if I ever do you'd expect people on a forum called Deathlist to have a bit thicker skin about it. Also, I think a lot of people just wrongly think I was trying to offend them when I wasn't. That seems to happen a lot). And then 2 seconds later you say yourself "I have no desire to make people like me"? Wow. So I'm supposed to make an effort to be "nice" or whatever but you're not?

Well anyway, looks like you don't have any idea what you hope to gain from it either........

You're talking shite. And the only reason I've mocked you in previous posts (most of them some time ago) was because you were talking shite and asking incredibly dumb questions. You're obviously just still angry about that because you're too thick to realise I had a legit reason to say you were talking shite. When you first signed up everyone just thought you were a troll who'd got bored of posting as a guest and decided to sign up. Then you got a bit better, most accepted you as a poster, including me. But now you're attacking me for absolutely fuck-all reason. You're just wrong. So shut up. I take all attacks against me in mostly in my stride, why can't you accept it if I said I didn't like your post, but you expect me to change the way I post cos you said so?

What's with all the pointless "bad blood" on DL lately eh? Particularly towards me..... I blame the fact that it's such a slow year, mostly.

It's perfectly possible not to care what people think about me and manage not to set out to offend them. I really don't understand what you mean by "asking incredibly dumb questions", you mean the kind of questions somebody young and new to the forum who doesn't know much about most of the third-rate celebrities we trade in and around might have been inclined to ask? I'm not angry at you for making snide remarks about me in the past, I'm angry at you for generally posting incomprehensible babble on a regular basis; it really does bring this forum down to the Zordian level. I'll also pass on some wise words a sage once said to me on "if one person hates you there a cunt, if two people hate you there both cunts, if everybody around yous got a beef with you you're the cunt and you need to sort your shit out quick."

Just act like a normal human being on deathlist and it'll be all good in da hood that is our normally harmonious little haven for like minded people.

I'll also pass on some wise words a sage once said to me on "if one person hates you there a cunt, if two people hate you there both cunts, if everybody around yous got a beef with you you're the cunt and you need to sort your shit out quick.

What makes you think I'm interested in your inbred South Shields folk wisdom that your Marmite-sandwich scoffing Scout leader told you when you were 14?

I'll also pass on some wise words a sage once said to me on "if one person hates you there a cunt, if two people hate you there both cunts, if everybody around yous got a beef with you you're the cunt and you need to sort your shit out quick.

What makes you think I'm interested in your inbred South Shields folk wisdom that your Marmite-sandwich scoffing Scout leader told you when you were 14?

A) I'm not a sand dancer B ) I wasn't in the scouts when I was 14 C) My scout leader didn't give me that advice D) I'm not even from a northern family line, we're immigrants to the old geordie land from the south E) You're clearly somewhat interested because you replied.

Apart from that there's no bollocks in your post whatsoever :wheelchair:

• Like 1