Grim_Rita

DeathList "Dead" Chat!

Ok... so... I went into the chat tonight, only to experience a serious lag. So I exited that chat, closed the browser window, opened a new one and tried to re-enter the chat only to be told that I was already in there, and therefore could not get "in". Weird...

Hmmm....

Ok... so... I went into the chat tonight, only to experience a serious lag. So I exited that chat, closed the browser window, opened a new one and tried to re-enter the chat only to be told that I was already in there, and therefore could not get "in". Weird...

There is something odd going on in 'chatland' SC last night and tonight I was in the chat and according to the main board there were 2 of me in there, one is far more than enough!

There is something odd going on in 'chatland' SC last night and tonight I was in the chat and according to the main board there were 2 of me in there, one is far more than enough!

Two Lady Grendels?

Ah, the stuff of DL fantasy...

That golden hair, doubled, as it drapes like two pairs of curtains over my big, throbbing...

Ahem... :dead3:

Cheers,

BHB

SC, I often get a 'lag' when in chat.

I just thought that it was due to my prehistoric dial-up connection...

Still on dial up W? Thought you would have switched to broadband by now (even my 76 year old father has it!), it is much cheaper and you are, after all, a canny Aberdonian :dead3: .

Still on dial up W? Thought you would have switched to broadband by now (even my 76 year old father has it!), it is much cheaper and you are, after all, a canny Aberdonian :dead3: .

There is too much choice.

Also, when I hear about the teethung problems others have had, I just think it's better to stick with what I have.

Even if it does render my wireless laptop usless at home.

Guest Troglodytes of the World Wide We

Still on dial up W? Thought you would have switched to broadband by now (even my 76 year old father has it!), it is much cheaper and you are, after all, a canny Aberdonian :crossbone: .

There is too much choice.

Also, when I hear about the teethung problems others have had, I just think it's better to stick with what I have.

Even if it does render my wireless laptop usless at home.

Casa Windsor

insolite-troglodyte-cappadoce-turquie-169102.jpg

DL Chat isn't much used these days but I know I've encountered problems when trying to load it recently, as have others. Some of us DL ladies managed to get it to work for a couple of hours tonight, provided we didn't click on internet links that we'd sent each other. I've got the links written down and am off to look at such things as 'firemen in uniform' <_< . It was nice to chat girls and hopefully we'll get do it again sometime :) .

I was wondering if anyone else would be up for dropping in to DL Chat shortly after midnight on New Years Day? Everyone welcome, just bring a bottle.

I was wondering if anyone else would be up for dropping in to DL Chat shortly after midnight on New Years Day? Everyone welcome, just bring a bottle.

More than likely. Was quite good fun last year from what I remember.

Midnight what-time-zone?

I'll be there at around seven ..

Ten to seven to be precise.

And in one night not so many people ..

Can say they celebrate New Years twice.

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be in DL chat tonight after all. Mrs DDT and I will be taking in the bright lights of Bideford, while DDT Jnr chills out with his grandmother.

Happy new year everyone. :(

That was a nice get together the other night.

LG said for me to propose that we shedule them so as to do it more often.

How about every last Saturday in a month, starting at 11pm UK time? That way those in Europe would be starting at Midnight. Our Aussie pals would be on-line Sunday morning and our American friends online during the early Saturday evening.

Jan30th, Feb27th, Mar27th & Apr24th.

havn't seen people in the chat for a long time now.

why?

why?

I'm not sure really, I think perhaps people chat on facebook or maybe msn. I always enjoyed DL chat I wouldn't mind if it continued

why?

I'm not sure really, I think perhaps people chat on facebook or maybe msn. I always enjoyed DL chat I wouldn't mind if it continued

agree, eventought i am not good at it when there are to many people (like during the new year).

so can someone please enter the chat anytime soon to start things of.

edit:

If that "someone" does enter the chat, i'll probably won't be be here.

because i am extremelly tired all of a sudden (just back from vacation) and am going to sleep pretty soon).

How about a chat session tomorrow evening from 8:30pm UK time?

How about a chat session tomorrow evening from 8:30pm UK time?

I'm pretty sure I can be there.

RA and I are in there, anyone else care to join?

We had a nice chat there - thanks handi - guess the rest of you lot must have been watching the match!

We had a nice chat there - thanks handi - guess the rest of you lot must have been watching the match!

I was there, you left about 2-3 minutes after I arrived.

So was it your enterance that caused the chat session to fall over on my computer, 'cus I never noticed the final line I typed appear in the window?

So was it your enterance that caused the chat session to fall over on my computer, 'cus I never noticed the final line I typed appear in the window?

I guess so. :unsure: