Grim_Rita

DeathList "Dead" Chat!

I have the sudden uncontrolable urge to chat with DLers and there's nothing I can do about it! :party:

I have the sudden uncontrolable urge to chat with DLers and there's nothing I can do about it! :(

HEHEHEHE

I knew ye'd soon get the bug, just a shame it's BUGgered of now dammit !!! just as things were getting exciting too :party:

I appeared on the chat thingy twice but no-one would talk to me. Is there something I should know?

I appeared on the chat thingy twice but no-one would talk to me. Is there something I should know?
Aside from the fact that it seemms to no longer exist? I wenrt there once or twice myeslf and once there was some one there and once there was not, Had a lovely conversation with myself both times since even when a person was there they never respondede. You don't suppose they felt overwhelmed by my dapper appearance and great charm do tyou?

Not trying to sound like a loonball but, was there anyone else in the room at the time ??? I find it hard to believe that no one would even say hello !!!

Or perhaps they were all very shy ,rest assured I would have talked to you, my problem in chats is getting me to shut up !! ho hum story of my life.

Or perhaps they well all very shy ,rest assured I would have talked to you, my problem in chats is getting me to shut up !! ho hum story of my life.

May I say, scsi, that I thoroughly enjoyed your company Saturday night - as well as that of HoS, LadyG, Bou, and CP! Good times...

Or perhaps they well all very shy ,rest assured I would have talked to you, my problem in chats is getting me to shut up !! ho hum story of my life.

May I say, scsi, that I thoroughly enjoyed your company Saturday night - as well as that of HoS, LadyG, Bou and CP! Good times...

Many Thanks iE+, I enjoyed the company too, it gets to become a good community with many friends after a while, till it almost becomes second nature to go into the chat, you start to get to know when the regulars come in, usually Friday & Saturday nights are the most fun...due to certain people in rather jolly overindulgent moods (not me of course... :P.

Lets hope it comes back soon, soon, SOON

It was great fun with ie+, Lady G, handrejka etc.. last night.

We swapped knitting patterns and recipes.

As you can see from my avatar.

You forgot the flower arranging, it was like a meeting of the Women's Institute :P

Thoroughly enjoyed chatting on the marathon Saturday. Shame it's over... now starting a poll in an attempt to demonstrate support for the chat colony to be reinstated to full pension... :P

You forgot the flower arranging, it was like a meeting of the Women's Institute :P

We'll be doing a calender next.

Glad you had fun. I did too

Do you mean a calendar like this? An excellent idea!

Do you mean a calendar like this? An excellent idea!

Ah yes, but the WI did it first.

I can't get in! :P

Well I have chat working again but I was messing with the settings a short while ago - is it a pop-up blocker issue?

I can't get in! :P

Well I have chat working again but I was messing with the settings a short while ago - is it a pop-up blocker issue?

Well Grim, yes it was! Turned the popup blocker off, and it worked!

On chat are all your replies etc counted as posts?

By April 147 members will equal TF.

On chat are all your replies etc counted as posts?

By April 147 members will equal TF.

No they aren't counted MBA, thankfully :P

I can't get in! :(

The pop-up blocker blocks the chat, when you are on the internet, look at the top of the page, there is an icon called tools, click on that, it should show you a menu, click on Pop-up Blocker, click 'Turn Off Pop Up Blocker' and bingo you can join the chat, hope this works for you.

I can't get in! :(

The pop-up blocker blocks the chat, when you are on the internet, look at the top of the page, there is an icon called tools, click on that, it should show you a menu, click on Pop-up Blocker, click 'Turn Off Pop Up Blocker' and bingo you can join the chat, hope this works for you.

Or... if, like me, you only want to allow pop-ups from certain sites, you can specify in the box provided in Tools, Internet Options, Privacy (Settings) which sites you want to allow them from.

Simply put www.deathlist.net into this box as a site from which you want to allow pop-ups, and hey presto Chat works, but you will still be blocking pop-ups from any other site you visit.

I have just noticed, it says I'm in the chat room when I'm not. :(

Ditto.

You forgot the flower arranging, it was like a meeting of the Women's Institute :D

That it was.

I'm thrilled with this tartan.

Perhaps I should use it as my new avatar. It's delightful!

lambswooltam1rk.jpg

Anybody do the regular chat here on deathlist? If so, when? I am in eastern US

[Topics merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Don't know about "chat" in here. Best way to use the site is to post comments and come in every day to catch up on the latest postings. Chat just gets lost in that time votex of cyber space. We make a more valid contribution to understanding!

<---- got the 150 posts now everyone - I hope thats quality not quanity!

Anybody do the regular chat here on deathlist? If so, when? I am in eastern US

Welcome back weasel! It's good to see you here. For me, the best time for chat seems to be in the late afternoon/early evenings if you are on EST. In your case, since a majority of people are on the other side of the pond, between 3:00pm and 7:00pm should be a good time.

Regards,

ff ;)