Boudicca

The Deathlist Kitchen

No, I asked for a boiled egg! Boiled egg! And I like mine soft without too much runny. Nice of you to throw in the duck mind, it made all the difference.

Multiple killer William Garner was executed in Ohio today. His last meal was quite a feast:

Porterhouse steak with A1 sauce, onion rings, fried shrimp, barbecue ribs, potato wedges with cheese, sweet potato pie, chocolate ice cream, barbecue wings, salad, Funyuns and Hawaiian punch. B)

I'm really not sure I'd enjoy such a large meal so close to my execution. I think, perhaps, I'd be more likely to enjoy a light snack with a double brandy. Do any Deathlisters have a preferred last meal option?

Multiple killer William Garner was executed in Ohio today. His last meal was quite a feast:

Porterhouse steak with A1 sauce, onion rings, fried shrimp, barbecue ribs, potato wedges with cheese, sweet potato pie, chocolate ice cream, barbecue wings, salad, Funyuns and Hawaiian punch. B)

I'm really not sure I'd enjoy such a large meal so close to my execution. I think, perhaps, I'd be more likely to enjoy a light snack with a double brandy. Do any Deathlisters have a preferred last meal option?

I'd want a garden salad prepared with fresh kurinji plant flowers, which bloom only once every twelve years, and fresh Haleakala Silversword flowers which flower once in their 15-50 year lifecycle.

The chance of both of them flowering simultaneously to produce a nice fresh salad might have me waiting for my lunch for quite a while.

Chips, because then I'd have had 'em.

If it ain't available in the prison system it ain't served in Texas. Alcohol is prohibited, as is tobacco. You're gonna be 100% aware of your last hours in that 60 square foot cell, buddy.

If it ain't available in the prison system it ain't served in Texas. Alcohol is prohibited, as is tobacco. You're gonna be 100% aware of your last hours in that 60 square foot cell, buddy.

But I'm allowed a last visitor, right? And that will be you, bringing me a large Bible missing enough pages to conceal a flask of vintage Old Fitzgerald Bourbon. I'll try to drink it quickly while you divert the guard.

Porterhouse steak with A1 sauce, onion rings, fried shrimp, barbecue ribs, potato wedges with cheese, sweet potato pie, chocolate ice cream, barbecue wings, salad, Funyuns and Hawaiian punch.

Well done! All of my favorites, except the Funyons because of the aftertaste. I'll have this when the governor calls with a stay of execution.

Well done! All of my favorites, except the Funyons because of the aftertaste. I'll have this when the governor calls with a stay of execution.

I think aftertaste won't be a big problem for a last meal.

No idea what Funyuns are. so I looked 'em up. Hilarious B)

Funyuns is the brand name of an onion-flavored corn snack introduced in 1969, invented by Douglas Bubbletrousers.

No idea what Funyuns are. so I looked 'em up. Hilarious B)

Funyuns is the brand name of an onion-flavored corn snack introduced in 1969, invented by Douglas Bubbletrousers.

Funyuns are heaven. Anyplace without Funyuns is not a place I would care to live.

Human flesh. I mean if you're going to be executed anyway..

I wonder if there's a special name for someone whose profession it is to wank off orses?

Peer of the Realm.

regards,

Hein

Horse spunk milkshakes.

I wonder if there's a special name for someone whose profession it is to wank off horses?

Remember when that big-nosed slapper Rebecca Loose wanked off a pig on telly? I bet she's well fucked off, she shagged the most famous footballer she could find, and all she's remembered for is being covered in pig-jizz.

Horse spunk milkshakes.

I wonder if there's a special name for someone whose profession it is to wank off horses?

Remember when that big-nosed slapper Rebecca Loose wanked off a pig on telly? I bet she's well fucked off, she shagged the most famous footballer she could find, and all she's remembered for is being covered in pig-jizz.

I don't remember that. I wish I'd seen it.

To be fair to the lady, it must have required no litttle sleight of hand, piggies having, as I believe they do, a spiral willy.

Horse spunk milkshakes.

I don't remember that. I wish I'd seen it.

To be fair to the lady, it must have required no litttle sleight of hand, piggies having, as I believe they do, a spiral willy.

Well I'm glad I saw that.

You can come and poke my eyes out now.

Texas has banned the traditional last meal for condemned prisoners on death row. A killjoy Senator has been irked by some recent spurious requests.

Lawrence Brewer:

Two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound (450 grams) of barbecue meat, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. (Prison officials said Brewer didn't eat any of it.)

Cleve Foster:

Two fried chickens, French fries and a five-gallon (19-litre) bucket of peaches. (Foster was reprieved as the last minute and taken back to his cell before dinner was served)

Steven Woods:

Two pounds (one kilogram) of bacon, a large four-meat pizza, four fried chicken breasts, two drinks each of Mountain Dew, Pepsi, root beer and sweet tea, two pints (1 litre) of ice cream, five chicken fried steaks, two hamburgers with bacon, fries and a dozen garlic bread sticks with marinara on the side. Two hours later, he was executed.

Years ago, a Texas inmate even requested:

Dirt

What I find surprising is that they didn't just put some kind of limit on it from the start. :lol:

*off to turn toaster on it's side*

Tonight's supper delicacy as brought to you by the ancient Lord Grendel (aka my dad)

Get a bread roll and butter it

Chop up one Mince Pie (the Christmas fruity kind and not the savoury mince kind)

spread on roll and eat

:puke:

A personal favorite dish, toast 2 slices of bread on one side and butter toasted side , take 1/2 a coliflower and cook in lightly salted water for about 5 minutes, make up a small quantity of cheese and mustard source, combine to make a coliflower and cheese source sandwich (obviously with the toasted side of the bread inward), yum

Best regards

Syd

A personal favorite dish, toast 2 slices of bread on one side and butter toasted side , take 1/2 a coliflower and cook in lightly salted water for about 5 minutes, make up a small quantity of cheese and mustard source, combine to make a coliflower and cheese source sandwich (obviously with the toasted side of the bread inward), yum

Best regards

Syd

What is the source of cheese? A cow?

Best regards

Syd

What is the source of cheese? A cow?

Ah from your comment I take it I have made some error in the spelling department . . . I have lived with dislexia for 43 of my 48 years and all the mockery that entails so join the que. Hope you got some pleasure from my obviously sub moron inteligence level . . . .

Best regards

Syd

PS did you not spot the obvious spelling error in my signiure then only used that a few tens of times on here. . .get a life!