Just realised this is in the wrong thread. I meant to post it in the joke thread...

Just realised this is in the wrong thread. I meant to post it in the joke thread...

I did wonder, but I have now moved it, I was able to see it and found it amusing too :)

• Like 1

All hell broke loose at work today when one guy I work with chucked a tin of white paint over another guy who was born in Iran.

Pushing and shoving ensued until the bloke who chucked the paint got hauled in front of the boss to explain himself. He said; "I was just trying to lighten Mahmoud!"

• Like 1

A sample of the wit and wisdom available when you Google Fifty Shades of Andy Gray. Fairly obvious collision of sex-novel and the gormless one-liners of famed footy pundit, but it - kind of - works.

He pushes her against the wall and rips her blouse open, revealing her heaving breasts. His eyes widen "Let's see how the sides match up!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not ready yet" she said but he hammered away mercilessly, until he burst inside her like a volcano "There's no stopping those!" he said

--------------------------------------------------------------

After the five hour romp, they shared a cigarette. "Was I any good?" she asked nervously. "You'd struggle on a cold night at The Britannia."

------------------------------------------------------------

He threw her on the bed like a crazed beast. "I'm going to enter you so hard" he barked "not even three Pepe Reinas could stop it."

Suddenly he stopped pounding her. Something was wrong. "Your condom" she said red faced "it came off in me." He grinned "pick that one out!"

You can put it anywhere you want" she whispered. He slid his pants to his knees and threw his fleshy column into her mouth. "Top drawer!"

She entered the room, her tight red dress clung to every curve. She oozed sex. Every man in the room sensed it. "YOOUU BEAUTYYY!" he yelled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She lay trembling, no one had ever screwed her like that. He lay over her panting body & looked at his throbbing sword "take a bow, son."

At the card shop: A woman was spending a long time looking at the cards, finally shaking her head, "No." A clerk came over and asked, "May I help you?" "I don't know," said the woman. "Do you have any 'Sorry I laughed at your dick' cards?"

I was walking through the supermarket to pick up a few things when I noticed an old lady following me around.

Thinking nothing of it, I ignored her and continued on. Finally I went to the checkout line, but she got in front of me.

"Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look like my son, who just died recently."

"I'm very sorry

," I said to her, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mom?' It would make me feel so much better."

"Sure," I said. An odd request, but no harm would come of it.

As the old woman was leaving, I called out, "Good Bye, Mom!"

As I stepped up to the checkout counter, I saw that my total was $1027.50.

"How can that be?" I asked, "I only purchased a few things!"

"Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.

My retarded son died after eating all of my E's.

I'm pretty upset, the whole fridge magnet set is ruined now.

• Like 1

My retarded son died after eating all of my E's.

I'm pretty upset, the whole fridge magnet set is ruined now.

Well at least he won't have constipation he will be shitting with E's for weeks.

Q - What do you call a dead magician?

A - Abra Cadaver

"One eyed monster kills two policewomen". Not quite the legacy Lord Coe had in mind for Wenlock.

Wot no Jimmy Savile jokes? Ok then...

Savile's ashes are now to be made into an etch-a-sketch so that the kids can still fiddle with his knob.

JJB have started selling Jimmy Saville memorial tracksuits. Its an adult size top but you have to squeeze into kids bottoms

The BBC News channel just displayed images of three women who claimed that Jimmy Saville sexually assalted them.

They showed a recent picture of each woman and a picture taken in the 1970's. The caption read ...." Now then, now then, now then..

• Like 1

The police went looking for evidence in Jimmy Savile's diary.

His last entry was twelve years old!

• Like 2

Give your life that Reservoir Dogs feel by moving in with Jimmy White, Jason Orange, Pink and the late James Brown.

Give your life that Reservoir Dogs feel by moving in with Jimmy White, Jason Orange, Pink and the late James Brown.

Yellow Yongle. I'm sure I red this before. I'm green with envy 'cos I blue it by not posting it. :P

Yoko Ono has been flown into 'The Jungle' to help the celebrities survive. Aparently she's got plenty experience due to the fact she's been living off a dead beatle for 30 years!

• Like 1

Something similar posted here over 7 years ago. You are forgiven, cos I'll be fucked sideways if I had to troll through this thread to see if something had been already posted...... Oh, wait...........

I understand misanthropy, it's every other c""" that doesn't!

I love having dyslexia at times. Today I've read Clit bang for Cilit Bang, Golden Piss for Golden Pass, Cock Tower for Clock Tower and C*** for David Cameron.

I went to my local Afro Caribbean barbers this morning only to find the shutters were down with spray paint across them saying "N-wordS OUT".

Seems a little over the top, why don't they just have "back in 5 mins" like other people?

• Like 2

I went to a Start Trek convention with Michael Caine last week.

"Sulu's," he said, "Thousands of 'em."

• Like 1

What's the difference between a temperature and a practical joke ?

A Nurse can take a temperature !

I fucking hate double standards! Some bird gets a rampant rabbit and it's seen as 'a bit of naughty fun'. But when I ordered my 240 volt fistmaster 5000 latex revolving pussy with elasticated anus and imitation shit dribble with breast nipple discharge and semen collection

tray with built in realistic rape cry sound system, I'm known as some kind of sick pervert.

To be fair, the above was copied from my mate Matt's FB page, his joke!