Thanks for the reinvitation Brownsworth mouse baiter glad im welcome!! see you've helped me realise somethin and thanks for that, its just this is actually what pete is contesting against 1 track minded simpleness, lol, because of the drugs hes a bad person??? stay in side ur boxes lol, do you really understand his idea of albion? have you ever took a second to look back at the poetry he created?

if it makes you feel better i'll retype the sentance 4 it seems to be bothering you lol

"i hope pete has enough years left in him to create 10 new albums all containting the magic, ideas and genius as the other 3 he's completed."

we'll there is 1 good thing bout all this lol, u all seem 2 spend enough time speaking bout him,

thats the idea!

any1 fancy jumpin on the good ship albion? :skull:

peace

Rich

Have you by any chance been raiding his cabinet while he's away? I take it he supports West Brom, didn't know that.

Do you think that, to achive immortality, Pete Doherty feels he has to die young?

Just like Kurt Cobain, who would be nearly forgotten by now if he was still alive, Pete's place in the histroy books can only really be achieved by an untimely death, he won't be remembered for his music.

ok just thought i'd register first, if ur gona do summat mite as well do it properly :skull:

all pete is tryin to achieve is a united nation to make the communities what they were 30-50 years ago when people were more connected, not noticed the way he dresses? perfect idol of old england. an i no some clever tod out there will find it hillarious to quote a line outta here and try 2 b sarcastic about it, only because maybe you have no tallent, insperation, or even an open mind? i really do pitty the person who tries to slate a talented guy for making his dream come true, if he dies trying he's had a damn better go at it than you lol

take care

an i no some clever tod out there will find it hillarious to quote a line outta here and try 2 b sarcastic about it

Nice spelling.

boys, if you bopthered to read the thread you'd find out that actually some of us quite like what he's done and find it irritating that he's content to piss his talent up against a wall. i know that's his choice, but by the same token if he REALLY wnats to achieve all that you say, then becoming a smackie and F*****g it up is a real dumb move. if you want to achieve anything, you have to have some focus. and a lot of us on here are 'creative'. i can't speak for anyone else, but i've made three albums, been on copmpilations, and written 19 books under lots of different names. i couldn't have done that if i spent all my days on crack & smack. neither could pete, or anyone else. he's the latest in a long line of W**nkers who think the world owes them a living. it doesn't, you really do have to wprk for it. of course talent and luck plays a huge part, but you still have to USE that.

so read in future, before just ranting and slagging. tosser.

ok just thought i'd register first, if ur gona do summat mite as well do it properly :skull:

all pete is tryin to achieve is a united nation to make the communities what they were 30-50 years ago when people were more connected, not noticed the way he dresses? perfect idol of old england. an i no some clever tod out there will find it hillarious to quote a line outta here and try 2 b sarcastic about it, only because maybe you have no tallent, insperation, or even an open mind? i really do pitty the person who tries to slate a talented guy for making his dream come true, if he dies trying he's had a damn better go at it than you lol

take care

Is this an example of today's 'youth speak'? Anyone got a translator?

an i no some clever tod out there will find it hillarious to quote a line outta here and try 2 b sarcastic about it

Nice spelling.

The youth of todays times speak that language. I can't deny being afraid for the future.

... only because maybe you have no tallent, insperation, or even an open mind?

No but I do have a dictionary, you might try opening one up yourself.

Yo no i dont think so! theres no way ur callin me a tosser for expressing my opinion and my view of his art. if i hadnt of recieved a bull sh*t sarcastic comment in the first place i wouldnt of wrote. i gave my view on when he would keele over and ive met the guy. im not sayin some people on here dont have brains im saying the people who cant express themselves in any other way other than to try and rip the grammer of someone elses point??? sounds like the nerd at the party who trys to join the same conversation by repeating the same joke!!!!

good look 2 yas all theres no point of tryin to have a disscussion with people who dont have a point of view

and again at least ive give u somthing to talk bout 4 the next 5 posts

see you on the front cover of NME.

peace

p.s i'll get a fu*ckin oxford dick for christmas, seems like you lot seem to like a bit of it so thought id give it a try lol

Change your avatar please. I beg you.

i dont plan on stoppin on the pete subject for long i was only here in the first place 2 say i think he'll be gone by april 2007 if he doesnt get clean. but hey im nice and laid back i didnt mean to rub any "anti-peterests" up the wrong way now did i? lol :P:):skull:

p.s i'll get a fu*ckin oxford dick for christmas, seems like you lot seem to like a bit of it so thought id give it a try lol

That has to win the award for "Sentence of the Week".

You sir are a first class wit.

boys, if you bopthered to read the thread you'd find out that actually some of us quite like what he's done and find it irritating that he's content to piss his talent up against a wall. i know that's his choice, but by the same token if he REALLY wnats to achieve all that you say, then becoming a smackie and F*****g it up is a real dumb move. if you want to achieve anything, you have to have some focus. and a lot of us on here are 'creative'. i can't speak for anyone else, but i've made three albums, been on copmpilations, and written 19 books under lots of different names. i couldn't have done that if i spent all my days on crack & smack. neither could pete, or anyone else. he's the latest in a long line of W**nkers who think the world owes them a living. it doesn't, you really do have to wprk for it. of course talent and luck plays a huge part, but you still have to USE that.

so read in future, before just ranting and slagging. tosser.

I bet people said that about Van Gogh when he was alive. At least Doherty still has both ears. In terms of outrageous artists he is still strictly second division. Coleridge would have outsmacked him any day of the week.

actually, he's more conference in terms of talent, but he does have something going on. and if he has big ambitions, then he's not going to achieve them without effort - did van gogh have such visions, did coleridge? not that i'm aware - they believed in their art. doherty's ambitions, according to the geezer i was arguing with, go beyond that. does he really want to take society back to the fities, as our little friend claimed? i've not heard that one before. if so, that's going well beyond art. hence my point.

surprised no-one's queued up to do 'has doherty got any ears? i've heard his records!' jokes as of yet, though.

btw boyz, if you're still reading, i called you a tosser for slagging all of us off without reading through first. which you further proved by stating we have no opinions. if you can't read and understand, how the hell do you make sense of the albion concept, then? does someone read the nme out to you and explain it?

As an aid to those who, like me, have little interest in the works of Pete D but who may be curious to know what it's all about, here the top relevant google entry for "albion concept."

Not very promising for his future career success, IMHO.

thanks for that, cap'n - at least i have an idea now what boyz was going on about. which doesn't seem much, actually...

Thanks for the reinvitation Brownsworth mouse baiter glad im welcome!! see you've helped me realise somethin and thanks for that, its just this is actually what pete is contesting against 1 track minded simpleness, lol, because of the drugs hes a bad person??? stay in side ur boxes lol, do you really understand his idea of albion? have you ever took a second to look back at the poetry he created?

if it makes you feel better i'll retype the sentance 4 it seems to be bothering you lol

"i hope pete has enough years left in him to create 10 new albums all containting the magic, ideas and genius as the other 3 he's completed."

we'll there is 1 good thing bout all this lol, u all seem 2 spend enough time speaking bout him,

thats the idea!

peace

Rich

F**k me.

You make a concerted effort to be civil, ask a question out of genuine interest and look what happens!

Three pages of text speak, illiterate rubbish and more ranting about Albion than you get down the Hawthorns on a Saturday afternoon.

The sentence wasn't bothering me, well, only in terms that I thought I might be missing some of the man's music from my collection. As Pulphack said, if you bothered to read the thread you might have noticed several of my posts defending the man. Well, his music and songwriting abilities anyway, as it's painfully apparent that the man himself is a grade one prick.

I see he is proving a sterling role model for yourself.

thats the idea!

peace

Rich

F**k me.

You make a concerted effort to be civil, ask a question out of genuine interest and look what happens!

Three pages of text speak, illiterate rubbish and more ranting about Albion than you get down the Hawthorns on a Saturday afternoon.

The sentence wasn't bothering me, well, only in terms that I thought I might be missing some of the man's music from my collection. As Pulphack said, if you bothered to read the thread you might have noticed several of my posts defending the man. Well, his music and songwriting abilities anyway, as it's painfully apparent that the man himself is a grade one prick.

I see he is proving a sterling role model for yourself.

BHB, I would imagine someone who manages to misuse the increasingly irritating bit of text/web/yoofspeak "lol" no less than four times in one post would not have appreciated the subtlety of your original enquiry.

ok then obviously as you all seem to know a lot more about petes thoughts and antics why dont you enlighten me? sorry for finding the topic of discussion more than a little amuzing. as you could tell i was laughing out loud quite litrally throughout the entire post just because yeah your right pete is a total prick i do agree but its thats cocky, araogant, "C**t like" attitude that seems to have all of you entrigued in his movements from page 1 (where he was still part of the libetines) straight through to page 54 whereas after being in a successful band has created another 1 quite as successful not bad for a smack head is it???

am i correct in assuming we have song writers and poets within the fourm?

would be nice to hear some words of wisom from you guys, maybe a bit of insperation? plus i want to see if anyone can actually write about something they passionatly believe in (as pete does) other than "the hatred of peter doherty".

its always nice to hear from other motivated artists.

oh yeah saw babyshambles live last month , put on an amazing show.

bbc review babyshambles

Babyshambles - Sheffield Foundry

by: Michael L 26 september 05

"tonight, Babyshambles are fantastic. There is a cheeky sparkle in Pete's eyes that becomes him far more than the glazed-over look you’ll see on page 4 of the Daily Star. Of course, sobriety hardly becomes him either, and the Babyshambles circus remains as gloriously unpredictable as ever. Three songs in, the show is abandoned, then restarted because of a fire alarm, and later, during ‘Wolfman’, Pete is bundled off stage for encouraging a chaotic stage invasion (Featuring the hilarious sight of kids being chased Benny Hill style across the stage by heavy-set and heavy-handed bouncers).

As for the music, the rackety, stumbling punk of songs like 'Do You Know Me' and 'Black Boy Lane' are not quite great, but remain effortlessly shambolic and thrilling. It's the other moments though that set Dohertys talent apart. He sways through Kilamangiro's 'I believe in love' refrain with an almost impossible fragility, and 'Albion' is shot through with all the misty eyed, battered romanticism of the Libertines finest songs. Pete singing of, 'gin in tea cups, leaves on the lawn and violence in bus stops', while the crowd mouth every word. With the house lights on, the band refuse to leave the stage, playing on until the gig ends with the mic's turned off and Pete leading the crowd in a mass sing-a-long of Libertines and Babyshambles classic 'What Katie Did'"

thats albion.

ok then obviously as you all seem to know a lot more about petes thoughts and antics why dont you enlighten me? sorry for finding the topic of discussion more than a little amuzing. as you could tell i was laughing out loud quite litrally throughout the entire post just because yeah your right pete is a total prick i do agree but its thats cocky, araogant, "C**t like" attitude that seems to have all of you entrigued in his movements from page 1 (where he was still part of the libetines) straight through to page 54 whereas after being in a successful band has created another 1 quite as successful not bad for a smack head is it???

would be nice to hear some words of wisom from you guys, maybe a bit of insperation? plus i want to see if anyone can actually write about something they passionatly believe in (as pete does) other than "the hatred of peter doherty".

Welcome to the forum! :skull:

Are you related to our beloved moderater Banshees Scream, bitb?

Well, now that you mention it I am a fantastic singer songwriter and poet.

This is the story of Mr. Doherty,

More unpopular than many a tory,

He's fairly in to this substance crack.

Most just want to give ‘im a smack!

Once upon a time he shagged that Moss,

Pete was dumped, he had not much to toss.

She too was fond of this powder.

She gave him up and found a winkle that wowed her.

As his addiction gets stronger,

I call this man his own death monger.

And his time becomes more shorter.

I say we take him out with a mortar.

One day he will be our latest success.

His friend and family left in so much distress

Remembered for music which many call sh*t,

I long for the day I see the end of that tit!

Not my best work I know...

this is a story of a writer

been named a junkie, rebel, fighter

has to deal with too much banter

of which, he should not need to answer

his exploits named, and framed in tradtion

the good ship albion, thats his mission

simple minds know him for misuse

not his music that takes the abuse

its safe to say that you've all felt

the music played it made you melt an

he'll be back with music stateful

fans on stage with pete still faithful

his style is magic but story tragic

either way and what ever the outcome

that much smack surely a downfall

just to say its distasteful

you got talent dont be wasteful.

Not my best work I know...

:banghead: see i was actually asking a serious question with the insperation bit, cuz i've been havin a bit of a block over the last couple months, doesnt seem to be flowing anymore as u can tel from above. :blink: