well he's pleaded guilty to the charges and told he could face jail next time

Now he has a few options. Escaping the habit, or alot of planning. The next time the law screws him over it will be no walk in the park.

Yes indeed, some serious jail time is probably the best thing that could happen to him. He'll make all kinds of new friends and probably get a few new songs out of it as well.

Now he has a few options. Escaping the habit, or alot of planning. The next time the law screws him over it will be no walk in the park.

Yes indeed, some serious jail time is probably the best thing that could happen to him. He'll make all kinds of new friends and probably get a few new songs out of it as well.

I doubt it\ since it would probably be a short stay. But he would learn a valuable lesson.

Busy weekend for Pete, as he was supposed to be getting married

http://www.express.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=332

but instead spent it out of control in rehab

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/sto...3p-375682c.html

I bet he could chop up and eat a whole family and Kate M would still find him irresistible

I bet he could chop up and eat a whole family and Kate M would still find him irresistible

Ah, the mystery of the ages: what attracts (some, many, most?) women to obviously bad men?

regards,

Hein

Ah, the mystery of the ages: what attracts (some, many, most?) women to obviously bad men?

regards,

Hein

Who cares?

I'm just off out to buy a myself a black hat.

regards,

Hein

Who cares?

I'm just off out to buy a myself a black hat.

Don't forget to buy a pack of cigarettes to go with that hat. And to really fulfill the 'bad man' stereotype, might I suggest not shaving for a week. Or washing. Although I would also suggest that taking up a skag habit and being summonsed to court on a weekly basis might be taking it to extremes, even for the purpose of our entertainment. Although a way around this might be to have dozens of blood tests over the course of a few days, to give your arms that track marked 'bad man' effect without all the accompanying short lived highs, sickness and shitting yourself.

In fact NAP, get a white hat and wait for that nice girl to come along. The one in the white dress with flowers in her hair, skipping gaily through the meadow whilst reading poetry. But be quick, before those bastards over there in black leather and hats drag her off into the trees and gangbang her. She probably won't want a nice guy like you after that, anymore than you would probably want her.

I doubt it\ since it would probably be a short stay. But he would learn a valuable lesson.

I think she is as bad as Pete. I hope they both end up in some sort of suicide pact or something.

Or better than that they become the next Brady and Hindley thus undoing any good reputation they had in the first place!

BhB, I notice you're wearing a black hat in your avatar.

:lol:

And holding aloft a glass of champers- historically the tipple of 'bad men.' I think. I've seen photos of Doug Ellis drinking it anyway.

:lol:

And holding aloft a glass of champers- historically the tipple of 'bad men.' I think. I've seen photos of Doug Ellis drinking it anyway.

Brinsworth House Baiter not that your avatar is of any threat, but sometimes I feel like kicking him to the stars, watching his hat go flurrying and having his champagne lifelessly hit the ground.

:D

Brinsworth House Baiter not that your avatar is of any threat, but sometimes I feel like kicking him to the stars, watching his hat go flurrying and having his champagne lifelessly hit the ground.

Well, that's nice! And pray, what has my partying, alcoholic Mister Man done to irk you?

Oh, and he is a threat- I'll have you know he's a F*****g psychopath. Upset him anymore and he'll go all Begbie on you with that champagne glass.

And he won't even take his black hat off to do it. :lol:

Really? I guess I won't feel sorry once I accidentally step on him.

Really? I guess I won't feel sorry once I accidentally step on him.

Ha! We know you're worried now, because you had to edit my quoted posts to make me look like the pugnacious party. Or something.

But hey, everyone! It was Banshees who started on my avatar- Bubbly BHB- the evidence is above unless he/she and the rogue editor adjust that too.

It's a conspiracy, but I'm backing Bubbly BHB to the hilt. You step on him and I'll step on your....um...hospital graph/ zoom close up of what a minty Aero Bar actually looks like or whatever that sh*t your avatar is, Banshees!

So there!

<Grrr!>

Back, Bubbly BHB, back!

Back, Bubbly BHB, back!

Isn't he getting over anxious? Don't let him go now... he might try and run into me with such rage he'll actually crack in half.

Fiendishly difficult, this:

comppg5.th.png

Wonder what the prize was :lol:

comppg5.th.png

An evening trying to fight your way out of soggy paper bags with Banshees? :D

comppg5.th.png

So random, but you will not get thy last word. This contest to me sounds very obvious and the winner in a situation like this just might be the loser. BHB your suggestion makes me sick. Hand me your little friends hat, I need something to vomit in.

comppg5.th.png

So random, but you will not get thy last word. This contest to me sounds very obvious and the winner in a situation like this just might be the loser. BHB your suggestion makes me sick. Hand me your little friends hat, I need something to vomit in.

Obviously, being a gentleman, I would hand it to you, but unfortunately my little friend has just 'lost it' and hurled the f****r in the direction of your head in the style of Oddjob from the James Bond Film Goldfinger. Being a gentleman and Bubbly BHB's owner, I hope this doesn't cause you any lasting damage- albeit a direct hit resulting in a good 'twatting' about your ears would make us both smile.

comppg5.th.png

Obviously, being a gentleman, I would hand it to you, but unfortunately my little friend has just 'lost it' and hurled the f****r in the direction of your head in the style of Oddjob from the James Bond Film Goldfinger. Being a gentleman and Bubbly BHB's owner, I hope this doesn't cause you any lasting damage- albeit a direct hit resulting in a good 'twatting' about your ears would make us both smile.

Well it wasn't a direct hit, his aim was off but close. BHB I think it's time you put your little friend to bed, he has refilled his champagne glass one to many times and he is now wearing the hat I vomited in. If he refuses to go sleep it off, he will have to spend the night in jail with other bubbly criminals.

comppg5.th.png

An evening trying to fight your way out of soggy paper bags with Banshees? :lol:

Well it wasn't a direct hit, his aim was off but close. BHB I think it's time you put your little friend to bed, he has refilled his champagne glass one to many times and he is now wearing the hat I vomited in. If he refuses to go sleep it off, he will have to spend the night in jail with other bubbly criminals.

We have both been drinking since your last post, BS and I commend your feeble attempt to bring this back onto topic.

However, me and little Bubbly BHB will kick your ass tomorrow.... :D

Guest Guest

LMFAO Some nurse :)

"He was clean, he was lucid, there were no needle marks, his eyes were fine. I'm a nurse, I missed every physical sign".

Guest Coatesy 666
[rant snipped]

GET F*CKED the lot of you.

We do our best.

regards,

Hein

I wish Pete Doherty would hurry up and kick the bucket, What a waste of oxygen he is !!!. Total loser!!!