Is Britain being his host.

He needs to go now,

Take his final bow.

Leave forever the shores of this nation

Take for himself a life-long vacation!

Perhaps he would settle in Iraq?

Afterall his music is cack!

Or even Iran would suit his condidtion.

With a Government ban with no extradition!

Send him to Sudan where he will surely die!

I assure you now very little will cry.

Please do something, sent him far but not near,

What do I care - AS LONGS IT'S NOT HERE!

ok then obviously as you all seem to know a lot more about petes thoughts and antics why dont you enlighten me? sorry for finding the topic of discussion more than a little amuzing. as you could tell i was laughing out loud quite litrally throughout the entire post just because yeah your right pete is a total prick i do agree but its thats cocky, araogant, "C**t like" attitude that seems to have all of you entrigued in his movements from page 1 (where he was still part of the libetines) straight through to page 54 whereas after being in a successful band has created another 1 quite as successful not bad for a smack head is it???

am i correct in assuming we have song writers and poets within the fourm?

would be nice to hear some words of wisom from you guys, maybe a bit of insperation? plus i want to see if anyone can actually write about something they passionatly believe in (as pete does) other than "the hatred of peter doherty".

its always nice to hear from other motivated artists.

Welcome Bitby. Our fascination with Pete D started because he's a very debatable candidate for the death list. He has so many interesting attributes - internationally famous (albeit his fame outside the UK is largely if not completely due to his relationship with Kate Moss rather than his music), controversial, a rock star, on-off dating a supermodel, and a tragic druggie whose ability to constantly get himself arrested defies belief yet always amuses. With so few DL nominees under the age of 80 Pete offers an appealing demographic alternative, plus if one were to pick him in our good neighbour site Derby Dead Pool's competition he'd be worth a potential bonus point because of his youth.

As for his music, some DL'ers seem to like it, most seem not to know (or care) much about it.

ok then obviously as you all seem to know a lot more about petes thoughts and antics why dont you enlighten me? sorry for finding the topic of discussion more than a little amuzing. as you could tell i was laughing out loud quite litrally throughout the entire post just because yeah your right pete is a total prick i do agree but its thats cocky, araogant, "C**t like" attitude that seems to have all of you entrigued in his movements from page 1 (where he was still part of the libetines) straight through to page 54 whereas after being in a successful band has created another 1 quite as successful not bad for a smack head is it???

am i correct in assuming we have song writers and poets within the fourm?

would be nice to hear some words of wisom from you guys, maybe a bit of insperation? plus i want to see if anyone can actually write about something they passionatly believe in (as pete does) other than "the hatred of peter doherty".

its always nice to hear from other motivated artists.

Welcome Bitby. Our fascination with Pete D started because he's a very debatable candidate for the death list. He has so many interesting attributes - internationally famous (albeit his fame outside the UK is largely if not completely due to his relationship with Kate Moss rather than his music), controversial, a rock star, on-off dating a supermodel, and a tragic druggie whose ability to constantly get himself arrested defies belief yet always amuses. With so few DL nominees under the age of 80 Pete offers an appealing demographic alternative, plus if one were to pick him in our good neighbour site Derby Dead Pool's competition he'd be worth a potential bonus point because of his youth.

As for his music, some DL'ers seem to like it, most seem not to know (or care) much about it.

fair enough now i understand its got nothing to do with his musical attributes, so i appologise for some earlier posts i made.

hes not my idol, but i do hold a lot of respect for the man after sitting down and chatting to him for half an hour, hes a facinating person and very unpredictable. my only problem is the 4 lines of heroin he took whilst i was there, but i see past that now to his true talent, thanks 4 the welcome btw. i'll have a look at some other posts :banghead: (try not 2 cause anymore arguments ha!)

here's an excerpt....

jacat-right_column_pic_1.gif

So which one is Kate? I used to fancy her but none of the above light my fire.

(Or as Banshees would have said in another thread; opens my curtains)

here's an excerpt....

I think that's supposed to be a cop on the left, and Pete's in the stripey T-shirt with the bleeding eyes on the right, so Kate must be the one in the middle. Looks like she's dressed for Glastonbury in her headband, and what might be wellie boots on her feet.

[Thanks to Notpotato for fixing my crap attempt to post a pic.]

here's an excerpt....

I think that's supposed to be a cop on the left, and Pete's in the stripey T-shirt with the bleeding eyes on the right, so Kate must be the one in the middle. Looks like she's dressed for Glastonbury in her headband, and what might be wellie boots on her feet.

[Thanks to Notpotato for fixing my crap attempt to post a pic.]

Pete would appear to be naked from the waist down.

That's quite normal in modern cartoons, as demontrated by my two favourite birds:

Figuur11.jpg

Translation:

FOKKE & SUKKE

suffer enormously from RSI

The doctor says that

there's only one solution...

a girl friend

regards,

Hein

That's quite normal in modern cartoons, as demontrated by my two favourite birds:

Figuur11.jpg

Translation:

FOKKE & SUKKE

suffer enormously from RSI

The doctor says that

there's only one solution...

a girl friend

regards,

Hein

I prefer my birds sans dangly bits. It's just a personal preference, but there you are........

Magnet and Steel (and token bird) :banghead:

Guest trumper

I must say that my arse has made better tunes that what that whizzed up little junky has. :P

I must say that my arse has made better tunes that what that whizzed up little junky has. :P

Crude, but made me :P

regards.

Hein

Doherty to get anti-drug implant.

Might be bad news for anyone who has him on a DP.

I think it only wor

ks for opiates. It should allow him more time to concentrate on increasing his c

rack cocaine intake.

I was drinking this most amazing stuff tonight.

Doherty to get anti-drug implant.

Might be bad news for anyone who has him on a DP.

I think it only wor

ks for opiates. It should allow him more time to concentrate on increasing his c

rack cocaine intake.

I was drinking this most amazing stuff tonight.

Perhaps a Brompton cocktail is what he needs (from www.cocaine.org):

"There is perhaps a single predictable time of life when taking crack-cocaine is sensible, harmless and both emotionally and intellectually satisfying. Indeed, for such an occasion it may be commended. Certain estimable English doctors were once in the habit of administering to terminally-ill cancer patients an elixir known as the "Brompton cocktail". This was a judiciously-blended mixture of cocaine, heroin and alcohol. The results were gratifying not just to the recipient. Relatives of the stricken patient were pleased, too, at the new-found look of spiritual peace and happiness suffusing the features of a loved one as (s)he prepared to meet his or her Maker.

Drawing life to a close with a transcendentally orgasmic bang, and not a pathetic and god-forsaken whimper, can turn dying into the culmination of one's existence rather than its present messy and protracted anti-climax.

There is another good reason to finish life on a high note. In a predominantly secular society, adopting a hedonistic death-style is much more responsible from an ethical utilitarian perspective. For it promises to spare friends and relations the miseries of vicarious suffering and distress they are liable to undergo at present as they witness one's decline.

A few generations hence, the elimination of primitive evolutionary holdovers such as the ageing process and suffering will make the hedonistic death advocated here redundant. In the meanwhile, one is conceived in pleasure and may reasonably hope to die in it. "

Guest Alice Howard

This man shoud be in prison. The usual price for possesion of heroin in 7year. Possesion with intent to supply, somthing he's been arrested for before, has a hefty life sentence. Why does he get special treatment? because he's a poet? F**k off.

I dont care if he's a poet. The Libertines were a bland indiepop band with nothing new to say. Pete Doherty is a jumped up, self obsessed, middle class twat with no care for anyone but himself.

Next to die? Nah, my bets on Christopher Lee next. Though if it was Pete Doherty i would niether be surprised or sad. I've said it before, and i'll say it again: Pete Doherty is a selfish, self indulgent moron, who deserves the slow death than enevitably draws closer to him. He has only himself to blame.

Bravo Sir! clapper9yr.gif

That's the best post I've read on here this year! :rolleyes:

Well If He Goes To Prison He Wont Get Of Drugs Dummies - Theres Probably More Chance He'll Die In Prison. He Is Not Selfish, Or A Self Indulgent Moron And No One (Except Maybe You Now) Deserves The Slow Death That According to You Enevitably Draws Closer To Him. F**k Off. Now If You Had Met Him And Had An In Depth Conversation With The Bloke You Would Find Out He Is None Of The Above That You Just Said. But A Gentle Human Being With A Tortured Soul. He Will Get Off The Drugs. He Just Needs Time Away From The MEdia. So He CAN. With sh*t Being Printed About Him In The Sun And Other Crappy Newpapers That Follow A Similar Suit It MUST Be Hard For Him To Get Off. How Easy Would It Be For You. If You Were In Huis Situation. And Dont Reply Back Saying 'I Wouldnt Get Myself Into That Situation'. Because Maybe When You Were Younger, You May Have Chosen Different Friends, And Altogether Different Choices. So Because You Now - The Person You Are Now -Would Never Take Drugs, Doesnt Mean That A Different You, That May Have Made Different Choices Easrlier In Life Would Never Have Gotten Into A drug Habit. I Hope You Read this. And Please Anyone Who Replys Reply To elvis_1977_8@hotmail.co.uk

I Dont Mind Who You Are. Or What You've got To Say About Pete doherty.

Well If He Goes To Prison He Wont Get Of Drugs Dummies - Theres Probably More Chance He'll Die In Prison. He Is Not Selfish, Or A Self Indulgent Moron And No One (Except Maybe You Now) Deserves The Slow Death That According to You Enevitably Draws Closer To Him. F**k Off. Now If You Had Met Him And Had An In Depth Conversation With The Bloke You Would Find Out He Is None Of The Above That You Just Said. But A Gentle Human Being With A Tortured Soul. He Will Get Off The Drugs. He Just Needs Time Away From The MEdia. So He CAN. With sh*t Being Printed About Him In The Sun And Other Crappy Newpapers That Follow A Similar Suit It MUST Be Hard For Him To Get Off. How Easy Would It Be For You. If You Were In Huis Situation. And Dont Reply Back Saying 'I Wouldnt Get Myself Into That Situation'. Because Maybe When You Were Younger, You May Have Chosen Different Friends, And Altogether Different Choices. So Because You Now - The Person You Are Now -Would Never Take Drugs, Doesnt Mean That A Different You, That May Have Made Different Choices Easrlier In Life Would Never Have Gotten Into A drug Habit. I Hope You Read this. And Please Anyone Who Replys Reply To elvis_1977_8@hotmail.co.uk

I'm a nineteen year old male living in Fraserburgh, one of the drug hotspots in the UK.

I've never tried drugs.

Also, I noticed you said we should have an indepth conversation with Doherty. I saw his interview with Jonathan Ross and I can assure you that Doherty did not have a clue what was going on around him.

Why does everyone blame the media. I'll have you know I've been in the local paper (for local people)many times. Perhaps I cpould become a junkie and blame that. :rolleyes:

PS. Whats with the exaggerated used of Caps Lock, are you high?

[snip...] So Because You Now - The Person You Are Now -Would Never Take Drugs, Doesnt Mean That A Different You, That May Have Made Different Choices Easrlier In Life Would Never Have Gotten Into A drug Habit. I Hope You Read this.

Hmmm... well said. :rolleyes:

I don't care either way about this Pete bloke, but I have found this thread very entertaining to read.

Well If He Goes To Prison He Wont Get Of Drugs Dummies - Theres Probably More Chance He'll Die In Prison.

[snip Snip]

So Because You Now - The Person You Are Now -Would Never Take Drugs, Doesnt Mean That A Different You, That May Have Made Different Choices Easrlier In Life Would Never Have Gotten Into A drug Habit. I Hope You Read this. And Please Anyone Who Replys Reply To elvis_1977_8@hotmail.co.uk

Aaarghhh! My eyes, my eyes! That's far worse than the usual caps lock ranting thing, and presumably quite time consuming.

Anyway, I wouldn't get myself into that situation. :rolleyes: Right, got that out of my system.

As it happens, I've done various substances over the years, so I guess an alternative me might have gone down the Doherty route, had I made all sorts of decisions that I wouldn't make, due to that fact that I am actually me. I think that last sentence shows I'm serious about my past drug-taking. :skill2: Perhaps you could admit yours, I guess you were on something when you chatted to the 'tortured soul', bless his skag-ravaged cotton socks.

Anyway, perhaps if he could even for one moment stop hanging round with all of his old friends who keep getting him into trouble (against his own will?) i.e. show even a tiny bit of restraint, I think you'll find there are support options open to him far better than the usual junkie options. Expensive clinics for one, and oddly I think the intrusive media can help as he knows every time he lapses he'll be in the f*cking papers! Plus the courts have helped so far by not locking him up, but surely there's only so long you can avoid locking up a junkie for junkie-based crimes in case it turns him into a junkie?

I've made some bad mistakes in my time, but do you know what? They were my mistakes and ultimately down to me to get over or sort out. I'm sure I've felt circumstances have lead me down the wrong path on occasions, but no-one twisted my arm or pointed a gun so still my choices. People need to stop blaming everyone else all the f*cking time for their own mess, and instead admit mistakes and get others to help you it out. Or am I mistaken in thinking Pete had quite a good upbringing, did well at school and even went on a school trip to Russia due to his wonderful poetry? It's funny how every background conceivable can be blamed for sending someone off the rails; too rich, too poor, too formal, too little attention, too much discipline, no discipline etc. Too blamey more like.

To sum up: -

Pete, grow up, you're not at school.

TLC

This is never ending... it will take an overdose to kick this habit.

The report states "The charges follow his arrest on three separate occasions in east London - on 20 and 29 April and 7 August." I didn't even read anything about him being arrested last week. I thought he was supposed to be going through rehab since April. Although that was the time he was caught dealing just over an hour after appearing in one court case for possession.

Although that was the time he was caught dealing just over an hour after appearing in one court case for possession.

I can sympathise a little- you gotta pay those costs and fines any which way you can...