There are no huns in the SPL and long may that continue.

Of course, silly. Why would Germans want to play in the SPL. B)

Andy Thom, Stefan Klos, George Albertz, Andreas Hinkel, Dirk Lehmann, Christian Nerlinger, Mathias Jack off the top of my head, there has been a few biggrin.gif

Not exactly household names, Hinkel I recognise, didn't he play in the German national team? Oh, I see, so did Nerlinger.

The evidence is incontrovertible: huns did play in the SPL. And now they don't (I checked at Wikipedia, so I may be wrong).

regards,

Hein

Andy Thom, Stefan Klos, George Albertz, Andreas Hinkel, Dirk Lehmann, Christian Nerlinger, Mathias Jack off the top of my head, there has been a few biggrin.gif

Not exactly household names, Hinkel I recognise, didn't he play in the German national team? Oh, I see, so did Nerlinger.

The evidence is incontrovertible: huns did play in the SPL. And now they don't (I checked at Wikipedia, so I may be wrong).

regards,

Hein

Jorg Albetz played for the German team as well

regards,

Hein

So did Klos if I mind right hein.

We were better at exporting to the Bundesliga though, just as good as our friends to the South who I only really remember, Woodcock, Keegan and Francis doing well for, whereas Scots such as McInally, McLeod, O'Neill and Lambert strode out to fine effect.

(I dont count Hargreaves 'cos he wasn't English)

regards,

Hein

Jorg Albetz played for the German team as well

He went to my beloved

for a spell. Poor pics of his debut goal.

regards,

Hein

Mostly not household names outside Scotland which is why they ended up in our backwater leagues. You all know I am a supporter of Celtic F.C.* the surviving 'Ugly Sister' of the SPL. Andreas Thom played for us from 1995 to 1997, he was capped about 50 times by East Germany and a handful of times for the reunified German team. I can remember being in Switzerland on holiday in 1998 and my ex had a Celtic T-shirt on when we stopped at a cafe for lunch near the Eiger, one of the waiters was German and came rushing over and embraced my ex saying exuberantly 'Andreas Thom, legend'. We got excellent service and some free drinks that day :D .

* I hope I can be excused supporting CFC on the grounds that I also support my local teams too, Clydebank (shafted by the Steedman brothers greed but we fight on) and of course, the team that play at Holm Park, 500 yards down the road from where I grew up in Glasgow, Yoker Pathetic, er I mean Athletic.........

Zombies lost to Queen Of The South ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I watched the game on BBC Alba. Looks like Rangers were playing like a 3rd (Maybe second division if I was being generous) team. If they want back into the SPL, they're going to have to up their game. However, I think they'll get promotion this season, the 3rd division as well as the 2nd division are a bastard to get out of when you've been relegated into them.

We (Clyde F.C.) managed to drop from division 1 to 3 in two seasons, it'll be a bastard getting promotion this season. How does the song go again?

Were shite, and we know we are, were shite and we ............. :(

Fat Sally will of been out of Ramsden's twice tonight. The cup, and then when he got fish and chips on his way home :-)

• Like 1

Still 8/1 at PaddyP on ''The Field'' for Scots Div 3.........fill yer bits.....................

Edit for: footage just in of Jose getting the news after his game last night of the Ibrox penalty drama

iJXKWsYALZhyD.gif

Still 8/1 at PaddyP on ''The Field'' for Scots Div 3.........fill yer bits.....................

Edit for: footage just in of Jose getting the news after his game last night of the Ibrox penalty drama

iJXKWsYALZhyD.gif

Jose celebrating like that you would think his team have just beaten rangers on pens . :D

Sevco of the 3rd Div host SPL leaders Motherwell on Wednesday. Motherwell are 2/1 at Wm Hill with 6/4 readily available.

This could be a very very bad week/month/year/decade for me if this goes tits up.

Sevco of the 3rd Div host SPL leaders Motherwell on Wednesday. Motherwell are 2/1 at Wm Hill with 6/4 readily available.

This could be a very very bad week/month/year/decade for me if this goes tits up.

I am retiring from eating anything other than soup for the forseeable future...................................

I am retiring from eating anything other than soup for the forseeable future...................................

Soup is good though I hate tomato , Oxtail is my favourite .

Stuart McCall did his usual letting his team rollover to the Huns and then again to The Tims,the useless ginger bollocks

Semi-pro team Forres only lost 1-0 to apparently the professional Sevco in the cup. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Doesn't he play for Arsenal?

Doesn't he play for Arsenal?

No that's oxlade which sounds like a oxtail flavoured fizzy drink . :D

e14419.gif

1, Albion's manager was away at a wedding.

2, Some of Albion's players had just finished their jobs at 12 O'clock.

3, Rangers had 5 internationals in their team.

4, Rangers had the second largest wage budget in Scotland.

5, Albion were bottom of the 3rd division.

6, Rangers have only picked up 3 points from 12 available in away games.

ncmp8w.jpg

• Like 1

9qwdbk.jpg

ha ha ha what a tit !!!

• Like 2

Ian "I's a big fuckin hard man" Black - GET IT RIGHT UP YA !!!

8yyhxz.gif

• Like 1

Not that I am, in any way, a fan of Rangers, but I just wonder if there needs to be a separate thread for "Lets laugh at Rangers and how useless and annoying they are" and put keep more football discussion (as in, how much more of a twat can Ashley Cole aspire to) in this thead??

Just my tuppence.

Not that I am, in any way, a fan of Rangers, but I just wonder if there needs to be a separate thread for "Lets laugh at Rangers and how useless and annoying they are" and put keep more football discussion (as in, how much more of a twat can Ashley Cole aspire to) in this thead??

Just my tuppence.

Probably not as they die on Friday when BDO finally get in..........

Yes, a patch of ground on this site to discuss Rangers. A Teddy Bears picnic perhaps? :)

Newcastles new Wonga first team shirt is on sale for £44.99 or 36 monthly instalments of £26.99

• Like 1