Mrs Rotten has got a couple of good old ones for you:

He's here, he's there, we're not allowed to swear, Franck LeBoef, Franck LeBoef.

He's fat, he's round, he's worth a million pounds, Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee.

He's fat, he's round, his car is in the pound - Jan Molby!

Even more snide then. You getting on your high horse. I've heard it all.

Of course Sellick fans never cause any trouble...

Or was that just the Billy Boys fault?

? Political/sectarian violence is a tad different to outright thuggery.

Rangers paid the price for Birmingham in the 70's when Ian Archer labelled them a Hun Horde. Rangers paid the price for having a disagreement as to were the most Fascist, unfortunately the chose Franco's Police to argue with, and had to receive their one trophy in the toilet of the Nou Camp. Rangers paid the price for Manchester at the eufa final.

The price was the club died.

That was karma.

Liverpool should've been disbanded in '85.

What happened after that.......

At the bottom we now need 2 wins and a draw and some luck or 3 wins. Even 3 wins might not be enough. Fucking snide Mackems.

So, would you come roaring back if Big Sam's escape plans dropped you?

Depends on whether Rafa stays and which players we keep.

At the bottom we now need 2 wins and a draw and some luck or 3 wins. Even 3 wins might not be enough. Fucking snide Mackems.

Rafa will go where the money takes him.

He wants to stay here: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-im-falling-love-11228456

Tottenham draw against West Brom. Leicester need three points from three remaining games.

Assuming Spurs drop no more points, that is.

If Tottenham win their last three games they will end up on 78 points. Leicester are currently on 76 points with three games left to play.

I have to concede that you may well have both hands on the trophy now. I don't begrudge that at all.

Mind you, Utd away ( they are chasing a Champions league spot ) Chelsea away (European football is a must ) and Everton at home ( they are very unpredictable ) MAY not be the idea last three games.

I live in hope.

He wants to stay here: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-im-falling-love-11228456

Yeah right. He really wants to add Rotherham away to his CV.
  • Like 1

Tottenham draw against West Brom. Leicester need three points from three remaining games.

Assuming Spurs drop no more points, that is.

If Tottenham win their last three games they will end up on 78 points. Leicester are currently on 76 points with three games left to play.

I have to concede that you may well have both hands on the trophy now. I don't begrudge that at all.

Mind you, Utd away ( they are chasing a Champions league spot ) Chelsea away (European football is a must ) and Everton at home ( they are very unpredictable ) MAY not be the idea last three games.

I live in hope.

United won't let you win the title at Old Trafford, Chelsea dont't want Spurs to win the title so will beat them on Monday. You'll win the title whilst on the golf course. Oh and Everton are shit.

He manages one of his local youth when he's unemployed. He cares more about managing than where/who he's managing. Also managing one of the few, if not the only, team to gain automatic promotion from the Championship to Premier League a second time would read for a pretty decent CV.

He manages one of his local youth when he's unemployed. He cares more about managing than where/who he's managing. Also managing one of the few, if not the only, team to gain automatic promotion from the Championship to Premier League a second time would read for a pretty decent CV.

It would but - parachute payment notwithstanding - aren't Newcastle caught in the Bolton/Wigan trap of too many players on big money with seasons to run on their contracts and owner unable or unwilling to take a major financial hit by buying certain promotion?

Newcastle beat Crystal Palace. Sunderland draw with Stoke and Norwich are beaten by Arsenal.

This relegation battle is going to the wire.

• Like 1

Leicester.....

@ $1,000,000 in wages for every point gained.

The baws burst.

All good luck to Leicester today, but as might be expected a lot of residents of the city who've never been to a game in their lives have jumped on the supporting bandwagon:

Richard_III.jpg

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who've never visited Leicester, let alone of their ames, who are jumping on this bandwagon.

(I think this a week early though. They'll lose to United.)

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who've never visited Leicester, let alone of their ames, who are jumping on this bandwagon.

To be honest I think it'd be far greater if they won it in the King Power. I reckon they'd hear the celebrations in Old Trafford.

To be honest I think it'd be far greater if they won it in the King Power. I reckon they'd hear the celebrations in Old Trafford.

I sort of agree, but then that would open the door for Chelsea to win the league for Leicester, and I don't want them to have that honour! Besides, it'd be nice to see LVG seeing the title won at Old Trafford.

I sort of agree, but then that would open the door for Chelsea to win the league for Leicester, and I don't want them to have that honour! Besides, it'd be nice to see LVG seeing the title won at Old Trafford.

To be honest I've got enough to worry about with whether Newcastle will be a PL club next year to care about when Leicester win the league.

Had a bit of a look at PL matches and points I see it going some thing like this:

Newcastle (33 points)

v Aston Villa (Away) 3 points

v Tottenham (Home) 0-1 points

(36-37 points)

Sunderland (31 points)

v Chelsea (0 points)

v Everton (1 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

(35-36 points)

Norwich (30 points)

v Man Utd (0 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

v Everton (0-1 points)

(34-35 points)

That would take Norwich down and leave a point between us staying up and the mackems staying up with us going down on goal difference. Ideally that all happens, but we beat Tottenham.

To be honest I've got enough to worry about with whether Newcastle will be a PL club next year to care about when Leicester win the league.

Had a bit of a look at PL matches and points I see it going some thing like this:

Newcastle (33 points)

(36-37 points)

Sunderland (31 points)

v Chelsea (0 points)

v Everton (1 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

(35-36 points)

Norwich (30 points)

v Man Utd (0 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

v Everton (0-1 points)

(34-35 points)

That would take Norwich down and leave a point between us staying up and the mackems staying up with us going down on goal difference. Ideally that all happens, but we beat Tottenham.

How Spurs will go if Leicester take the title today is hard to call. Sorted for the Champions League but nothing to play for might just take the urgency out of their game.

The supporters will demand a finish above the Gooners.

In other news, Man Utd bossing the possession but Leicester holding them 1-1 at the mo

Newcastle (33 points)

(36-37 points)

Sunderland (31 points)

v Chelsea (0 points)

v Everton (1 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

(35-36 points)

Norwich (30 points)

v Man Utd (0 points)

v Watford (1-3 points)

v Everton (0-1 points)

(34-35 points)

How Spurs will go if Leicester take the title today is hard to call. Sorted for the Champions League but nothing to play for might just take the urgency out of their game.

I reckon they'd treat it as a need a win game a) a few of their players are challenging for the for England starts in the weeks after B) They will want to give their loyal away supporters who've traveled up a good last game of the season and c) getting beaten by a relegated side is a bit embarrassing.

Crunch day in football:

Leicester City could win the Premier League if Spurs fail to beat Chelsea.

Burnley could get promoted.

Dundee United could get relegated today and by all of teams, it could be Dundee that sends them down!

Crunch day in football:

Dundee United could get relegated today and by all of teams, it could be Dundee that sends them down!

Hopefully not, relegated by FC Diddy and its my birthday today. FUCK OFF THE WEE TEAM

• Like 2

Crunch day in football:

Hopefully not, relegated by FC Diddy and its my birthday today. FUCK OFF THE WEE TEAM

Thinking the unthinkable here but...

In the hypothetical situation that both Dundee teams pool their collective resources in the manner of the two main Inverness teams some years back...would hte resulting super-club be a rival to Celtic?

Crunch day in football:

Thinking the unthinkable here but...

In the hypothetical situation that both Dundee teams pool their collective resources in the manner of the two main Inverness teams some years back...would hte resulting super-club be a rival to Celtic?

When Dundee had no money and went into administration (one of many occasions) the then United chairman HRH Eddie Thomson and his wee dick of a son. considered buying Dundee. Both sets of fans didnt want that.

United fans didn't see any assests to sell as anything worth any money had already been sold. And still United fans still don't want any association with them across the road as it has never been a club run very well. Dundee fans didnt want tolose there team.