So, the mighty Villa are now the only remaining unbeaten Premiership side.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I'm still finding it hard to shake off these years of Ellis and keep asking myself 'when will the bubble burst?'

Will this be the pinnacle of our season or is Martin's magic going to take us to the Promised Land that is the Champion's League?

Am I the only Death Lister who gives a crap?

Answers on a postcard please to the usual address, marked:

'When will Villa finally lose and shut that bloody BHB up?

Villa are in good hands, O'Neil's a genius!

Accrington F*****g Stanley, I mean nowt against them but; NOOOOOOO!!!!!

How can we lose on a penalty shoot out to that lot?

So, the mighty Villa are now the only remaining unbeaten Premiership side.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I'm still finding it hard to shake off these years of Ellis and keep asking myself 'when will the bubble burst?'

Will this be the pinnacle of our season or is Martin's magic going to take us to the Promised Land that is the Champion's League?

Am I the only Death Lister who gives a crap?

Answers on a postcard please to the usual address, marked:

'When will Villa finally lose and shut that bloody BHB up?

Aston Villa. Selling their souls to the Devil just to get a cheap pop...

I think there are good times - quite possibly champions league footy - ahead for Villa. Their support and tradition suggests they've been under-performing under the Ellis' jackboot for years. You may well win summat, FA cup perhaps, I'd say 'deal with it BHB.'

[Entire content deleted for absolute unreadability, whether by real or feigned intoxication. - TH]

[Entire content deleted for absolute unreadability, whether by real or feigned intoxication. - TH]

[see above. - TH]

Like Vinegar Tits, I too belong to a world that links its disposition to the fortunes of Leeds United. All I can bring myself to say just now is that if they hire Dennis Wise it might be an idea to consider him for the Deathlist. Not many Leeds fans were able to stomach the scheming little git in his playing days. Still, if he's our scheming little git......

Oh No! Father Bruno's been at the Toilet Duck again!

Oh No! Father Bruno's been at the Toilet Duck again!

Toilet Duck = Dick outlet (anag)

Alan Pardew has been give the "full support" of the West Ham board (after 8 defeats in a row) ..... I guess that means he'll be sacked in the next few days ... probably right after defeat number 9.

Thankfully I still have the strength to say that football is shite. :birthday:

Hear hear. Bring back hunting and ban football instead.

What a farcial FA Cup draw - one team drawn twice, other ties seemed messed up in the middle, Sir Trevor Brooking clearly didn't have a clue what was going on and the two nobodies (rugby players I think, for a football draw??) who drew the balls seemed to think they were bingo calling.

Seeing as the draw STILL hasn't come up, some half-an-hour later on any news site, makes me think they've had to redo it.

The FA.. a joke.. and not a funny one at that too.... :pop:

Swindon Town away, not a joke, the best chance yet of our first away win of the season.

Carlisle's message board today suggests the end of the Gretna dream as Mileson loses interest. Seriously, despite some local rivalry I hope for the sake of Dr Hack and others that this is not the case.

Carlisle's message board today suggests the end of the Gretna dream as Mileson loses interest. Seriously, despite some local rivalry I hope for the sake of Dr Hack and others that this is not the case.

There's no truth in it - yes, there have been a number of changes in the coaching staff, but that is going to happen if you have a club tearing through the leagues.

I can only assume this came up because Brooks isn't all that well recently and hasn't been attending as many matches, due to hospital visits, etc...

Certainly a 2007 candidate...

Swindon Town away, not a joke, the best chance yet of our first away win of the season.

Carlisle fans should think themselves lucky. Since AFC Bournemouth appointed the (alleged) crook (and schoolchum of the Chairman) Kevin Bond as manager, we've lost five on the bounce, and are without a win in eleven games.

If you don't get your fist away win at Swindon, it will only be another week of waiting.

I'll be sure to give yers a cheery wave from the away enclosure Twelvetrees.

Guest Southend fan

Aaaah haa Man who :banghead:

Another fine win for Coppell's boys, safety that little bit closer.... :D

Charlton Athletic at home next Saturday. TLC, are you planning to go to this one? If so, let me know.

Also my home-town club Salisbury City play the mighty Nottingham Forest at home in the next round of the FA Cup. Great stuff!