Because they can.

It doesn't mean they should.

Absolutely not. I think it's bullshit;.Since there is absolutely no reason for it to happen "because they can" seemed to be the only answer.

Why have they cast a woman in the role of Frank?

• Like 1

Never mind that Cat, I want to know why the Leicester ring road is such utter wank.

It must have sent me fucking MILES out of my way to get onto the M1 for the Eat Mids airport.

They should build a road straight across, preferably across Citys ground too. :D

Never mind that Cat, I want to know why the Leicester ring road is such utter wank.

It must have sent me fucking MILES out of my way to get onto the M1 for the Eat Mids airport.

They should build a road straight across, preferably across Citys ground too. :D

It's not the ring road that's wank, it's the signs,

m1m69.jpg
If you're heading north on Melton Road and want the M1 or M69, then turn left onto the A563 ring road and 4.7 miles down the road you're at Markfield Road. However, if you go straight over instead, it's an 8.1 mile journey - 72% longer.
Here's the sign at that junction:
image.jpg
It's like this all over north Leicester. We locals ignore the fucking signs and go our own way.
  • Like 2

Where were you coming from. You may have been better using the A14 to get on the M1 and avoid Leicester altogether.

Where were you coming from. You may have been better using the A14 to get on the M1 and avoid Leicester altogether.

By any means possible.

Ah, my coat....

• Like 2

By any means possible.

Ah, my coat....

But he should make another special trip to savour all the delights it has to offer. Getting through is more difficult but it has many attractions.

I did that coming back. :)

• Like 4

I'm going to Derby on Friday. Last year when we went there we went through Coventry and Birmingham, because the sat nav slag lied all the way. So I will probably be posting a similar rant come Friday evening 😩

• Like 1

Google Images.

Why does it bring up photos of completely different people from the person whose name you put in the search box :banghead:

And ages ago it used to have a caption when you hovered the mouse over the photo, so you could see who it was. That was helpful.

Now it just shows what website it's from. Which is usually not.

• Like 1

Google Images.

Why does it bring up photos of completely different people from the person whose name you put in the search box :banghead:

And ages ago it used to have a caption when you hovered the mouse over the photo, so you could see who it was. That was helpful.

Agreed. When I type in 'cream pie' it definitely does not bring up pictures of a tasty pudding.

• Like 6

Google Images.

Well Ive checked for you Toastie and typing in 'David Ginola naked' does deffo bring up pics of the fella! :D

• Like 2

I'm going to Derby on Friday. Last year when we went there we went through Coventry and Birmingham, because the sat nav slag lied all the way. So I will probably be posting a similar rant come Friday evening 😩

Whereabouts in Derby me duck, California, New Zealand or maybe galactic central point, CHADDESDEN!

Whereabouts in Derby me duck, California, New Zealand or maybe galactic central point, CHADDESDEN!

The Holiday Inn Express at Pride Park 😩

I'm going to Derby on Friday. Last year when we went there we went through Coventry and Birmingham, because the sat nav slag lied all the way. So I will probably be posting a similar rant come Friday evening

The Holiday Inn Express at Pride Park

A 15 minute walk from where I was born. I'll PM you a route tomorrow. You're near Trowbridge to get on the M4 and M5 north?

I'm going to Derby on Friday. Last year when we went there we went through Coventry and Birmingham, because the sat nav slag lied all the way. So I will probably be posting a similar rant come Friday evening

A 15 minute walk from where I was born. I'll PM you a route tomorrow. You're near Trowbridge to get on the M4 and M5 north?

Yeh but we usually go cross country rather than motorway, I prefer the slightly slower roads now I'm getting on a bit 😩Which is probably why we always get lost 😄

Yeh but we usually go cross country rather than motorway, I prefer the slightly slower roads now I'm getting on a bit Which is probably why we always get lost

The scenic route through Chippenham, Cirencester and up to Royal Leamington Spa.

Yeh but we usually go cross country rather than motorway, I prefer the slightly slower roads now I'm getting on a bit Which is probably why we always get lost

The scenic route through Chippenham, Cirencester and up to Royal Leamington Spa.

That sounds familiar. Does that way go through Bourton on the Water? I believe there is/was a delightful model village their.

Oh fuck. I have turned into my dad. I'll get my sensible waterproof coat.

• Like 3

All these celebs not dying. I'm fully expecting some sort of groundhog day where dozens of headliners go in one day.

All these celebs not dying. I'm fully expecting some sort of groundhog day where dozens of headliners go in one day.

What date exactly does your bowl of knuckle bones, deck of tarot cards and astrological chart say this will happen? :ph34r:

• Like 1

OMFSM not California. Took me longer to get from San Francisco to the Northern Valley - about 140 miles - than it took my husband to fly from San Francisco to Dallas. Four hour flight + one hour at the airport. He texted me that he had landed when I was about 45 minutes from my destination.

On a Saturday.

Whispering actors (mainly Americans). :bat:

WHY the FUCK do they adopt that peculiar husky semi-whispering tone most of the time? I don't mean scenes where people are, you know, actually meant to be whispering because they're hiding or whatever. I mean scenes where people are supposedly having normal conversations :rolleyes:

Just bloody SPEAK UP!

I really struggle to hear what they say and it's another reason why I don't watch much stuff any more. :banghead:

2016_06_02_19_04_54.jpg

I took this photo earlier on this evening and this is the sort of thing that really gets my fucking goat!

Inconsiderate bastards like this should be taken out and flogged to within an inch of their lives.

Blocking the pavement in such an invidious and boorish way is without doubt a gross predilection for causing pain and sorrow for other people. The cunts have no regard or compunction for disabled people especially if the latter is in a wheelchair, buggy or with a guide dog; the same goes for people with infants in pushchairs trying to negotiate this totally fucking unacceptable and avoidable hazard. The bin men came two days ago; get your bin off the street you cunt.

• Like 6

Couldn't agree more. Poor man's Chelsea Tractor as well, figures.

The bin might be annoying, but not nearly so much as the car.

• Like 1