Why did you capitalise 'Nit' ?

why can't you fuck off.

If that's a question , then a '?' would've been appropriate.

:)

• Like 6

I'm off to California this weekend.

I will leave the Dallas/Fort Worth metrosprawl and I will not see a city of any appreciable size until I get to Amarillo (350 miles). From there, Albuquerque is my next touchstone of civilization (286 miles). Next up on the urban playlist is Flagstaff, which barely qualifies on the city radar (325 miles). Across the expanse of Arizona, through the Mojave Desert and then to Bakersfield, CA (480 miles) and no, I don't count Needles as a city. It's a truck stop with a government.

From Bakersfield I will wend my way up the Central Valley of California, passing such gems as Fresno (109 miles) and Stockton (127 miles) until I arrive at Sacramento, the capital of California (49 miles). After playing bumper cars in Sacramento, my destination is another paltry 57 miles.

1800 miles across the southwestern United States and the only city with a million population or more is the one I'm leaving behind.

• Like 4

Jeanette Charles, 40 years as a professional Queen Elizabeth II lookalike, and she has never looked remotely like the fucking woman.

That one must have been laying dormant at the bottom of your boots.

What the fuck dragged it to the surface, I thought she was dead!

Naked Gun repeat was on over Easter (forgot Nancy Marchand was in that), and it's been eating away at me ever since.

the fact that she has made millions because if it is enough to piss off anyone.

Millions, really ? Millions of what?

jeez what do you think. You are not funny and stop Nit picking my posts in order to get the attention your parents didn't give you. How would you like if you accidentally misspelt something thanks to your autocorrect and a group of people started to give you shit for it.

Oooooooooooohh touchy.

I said nothing about misspelling. You said that Jeannette (sp) Charles had made "millions" from impersonating the Queen. It seems unlikely to me that she could have earned millions of pounds in this way, so I was asking you to clarify in case you meant some other currency.

Jeanette Charles, 40 years as a professional Queen Elizabeth II lookalike, and she has never looked remotely like the fucking woman.

Naked Gun repeat was on over Easter (forgot Nancy Marchand was in that), and it's been eating away at me ever since.

jeez what do you think. You are not funny and stop Nit picking my posts in order to get the attention your parents didn't give you. How would you like if you accidentally misspelt something thanks to your autocorrect and a group of people started to give you shit for it.

You have gone from a likeable lad into a complete arsehole.

Keep it going and the only people who will bother to interact with you will be those who are not fussy what they tread in, the same people who give Z the time of day when the rest of us have fucked him off our Christmas card list.

• Like 1

I will leave the Dallas/Fort Worth metrosprawl and I will not see a city of any appreciable size until I get to Amarillo (350 miles). From there, Albuquerque is my next touchstone of civilization (286 miles). Next up on the urban playlist is Flagstaff, which barely qualifies on the city radar (325 miles). Across the expanse of Arizona, through the Mojave Desert and then to Bakersfield, CA (480 miles) and no, I don't count Needles as a city. It's a truck stop with a government.

From Bakersfield I will wend my way up the Central Valley of California, passing such gems as Fresno (109 miles) and Stockton (127 miles) until I arrive at Sacramento, the capital of California (49 miles). After playing bumper cars in Sacramento, my destination is another paltry 57 miles.

1800 miles across the southwestern United States and the only city with a million population or more is the one I'm leaving behind.

You are a fabulous wordsmith CA.

• Like 1

The fact ITV still haven't released the Coronation Street archive in each episodes original form (not the Granada repeats) to DVD/ITVPlayer/YouTube officially - how hard can it be to run ten thousand or so films through digitisation equipment.

It would be the single best thing the channel had ever done, that or play them on telly so we can record them and keep them (with the initial ad break times). I want to watch the programme from the beginning. Lord knows it was better back then, and that's from watching the first few episodes.

They seem to think this sentiment is some sort of joke.

The fact ITV still haven't released the Coronation Street archive in each episodes original form (not the Granada repeats) to DVD/ITVPlayer/YouTube officially - how hard can it be to run ten thousand or so films through digitisation equipment.

It would be the single best thing the channel had ever done, that or play them on telly so we can record them and keep them (with the initial ad break times). I want to watch the programme from the beginning. Lord knows it was better back then, and that's from watching the first few episodes.

That does seem to have a bunch of replies from people saying they'd be it. That all your twitter accounts? :P

Any missing episodes? The only 60s show I know has nothing missing is Blue Peter, as future Deathlist starlet Biddy Baxter was apparently very on the ball about the archives from the off. And scarier than Peter Cook!

• Like 1

That does seem to have a bunch of replies from people saying they'd be it. That all your twitter accounts? :P

Any missing episodes? The only 60s show I know has nothing missing is Blue Peter, as future Deathlist starlet Biddy Baxter was apparently very on the ball about the archives from the off. And scarier than Peter Cook!

:lol: No they aren't. There's even more support for it on ITV's Facebook page. Hopefully this is just testing the water for an online archive (something the Coronation Street email manner cites as in the works every time I pester him about this subject).

There may be a few missing episodes, but my understanding is that there isn't. Whilst there was wiping of episodes during the 1960s, they were retained for international distribution as film recordings and these have been shown in other countries.

They nerferd the YouTube archive on Copyright ground that's stretched 1976-96 so you'd think they wanted to profit from it at some stage. What better way than to release it?

What concerns me most about that Aprils Fools ad is that they resized some of the older footage. They better not do that if they do release it.

You are a fabulous wordsmith CA.

Thank you. :)

Keep it going and the only people who will bother to interact with you will be those who are not fussy what they tread in, the same people who give Z the time of day when the rest of us have fucked him off our Christmas card list.

oh how dare I stand up to a bunch of bullies. All I am doing is standing up and defending myself. Maybe you should go look into the mirror and realise what a lose you are.

'Loser'....

• Like 5

oh how dare I stand up to a bunch of bullies. All I am doing is standing up and defending myself. Maybe you should go look into the mirror and realise what a lose you are.

Nobody is bullying you.

You cannot spell, your punctuation is fucking appalling and you are beginning to strut around the forum like somesort of mini Z and, generally, acting like a complete w***er.

All of us can make grammatical errors, nobody is perfect but you manage to mangle the language of every post you make.

FFS, do you NEVER check what you have written BEFORE you click the 'post' button??

Like I said, you came on, seemed a nice lad, engaging, funny ( normally when you wasn't meant to be) and people, generally, liked you.

Now you have your feet under the table you think you can be arrogant and rude without being smart enough to not end up looking a complete cock.

Wake up or fuck off.

• Like 2

Nobody is bullying you.

You cannot spell, your punctuation is fucking appalling and you are beginning to strut around the forum like somesort of mini Z and, generally, acting like a complete w***er.

All of us can make grammatical errors, nobody is perfect but you manage to mangle the language of every post you make.

FFS, do you NEVER check what you have written BEFORE you click the 'post' button??

Like I said, you came on, seemed a nice lad, engaging, funny ( normally when you wasn't meant to be) and people, generally, liked you.

Now you have your feet under the table you think you can be arrogant and rude without being smart enough to not end up looking a complete cock.

Wake up or fuck off.

I was only engaging with people the same way you would but it seems when I do it I am the bad guy . Also enjoy your report.

Blimey do people actually truly use the report button on here? Think of all those times that RA could have had me bollocked for sexual harassment! 😜

• Like 4

Nobody is bullying you.

Wake up or fuck off.

I was only engaging with people the same way you would but it seems when I do it I am the bad guy . Also enjoy your report.

:lol:

Fuckin hell.

Reporting a post :lol:

PSNI father ?

Fuckin hell.

Reporting a post :lol:

PSNI father ?

I don't know why he just doesn't go and report me to his teacher.

• Like 1

The boy has a lot of growing up to do.

I don't get your comparison with Zyklon though, MK is just a bit 'lost'.

You said

the fact that she [Jeannette Charles] has made millions because if it is enough to piss off anyone

This seems unlikely to me, so I asked for clarification

Instead of replying, you launched this diatribe at me

1. I've never claimed to be funny.

2. Your knowledge of my parents and my relationship with them is slight to non-existent.

3. I don't use autocorrect. I check my posts for errors before posting, and edit when necessary.

• Like 1

You said

the fact that she [Jeannette Charles] has made millions because if [of] it is enough to piss off anyone

2. Your knowledge of my parents and my relationship with them is slight to non-existent.

3. I don't use autocorrect. I check my posts for errors before posting, and edit when necessary.

enjoy your report.

The boy has a lot of growing up to do.

I don't get your comparison with Zyklon though, MK is just a bit 'lost'.

Once upon a time, long ago Z was not the utter c***t he is now, MK seems to be treading the same path, albeit less extreme.

Id not say he was a bit 'lost' just a bit of a tool now.

Sad :(

You said

the fact that she [Jeannette Charles] has made millions because if [of] it is enough to piss off anyone

enjoy your report.

Seriously, are you REALLY that stupid?????

What do you think is going to happen?

Is Bou , MH or PB going to ask us to attend their office and give us the slipper or something??

What do you really think is going to happen?

Z is still here and he is as unhinged and as vile as they come so I doubt if Toastie and I will be going anywhere soon.

Grow the fuck up.

• Like 3

Question.....

Mk.

What do you think will happen now the report has been hit ?

Honestly , what??

You of all folk should know that touts are not loved, but go do it in a place like this??? Fuckin hell.

• Like 2

Question.....

Mk.

What do you think will happen now the report has been hit ?

Honestly , what??

You of all folk should know that touts are not loved, but go do it in a place like this??? Fuckin hell.

like the ones that go wahhhh you misspelt this wahhhh.