Whenever I'm in a shop and strike up a conversation with the assistant, if someone wants serving I step to one side and continue talking after they've been served.

• Like 1

People who walk in to the chemist just ahead of you and start a conversation with the girl behind the counter about their personal friendships when you are waiting to renew your life saving heart medication prescription.

If the minute or two wait is going to cause a heart attack, maybe you should have renewed sooner, no?

Nah I have enough for a couple of more days and my spray is always on me.

But I do see your point, after all, talking about organising a party for some of the girls is more important than actually doing the job you are paid for or paying attention to the customers that keep your business in business....

The NHS are keeping them in business not you. Highly doubt you could afford the face value of your meds

People who walk in to the chemist just ahead of you and start a conversation with the girl behind the counter about their personal friendships when you are waiting to renew your life saving heart medication prescription.

If the minute or two wait is going to cause a heart attack, maybe you should have renewed sooner, no?

But I do see your point, after all, talking about organising a party for some of the girls is more important than actually doing the job you are paid for or paying attention to the customers that keep your business in business....

The NHS are keeping them in business not you. Highly doubt you could afford the face value of your meds

Interesting. I like the way you defend ignorant fuckers.

OK Little Willy I'll admit that people socializing while you're waiting can be annoying. My point is more about how many people get so angry over relatively minor interactions with others. Take a deep breath and have a little patience with others and it will help you as well.

You're wrong there he he. Understood, however I can imagine how annoying for them it might have been had I collapsed in front of them.

• Like 1

dammit what am i paying these people for? How am i going to get those points willy doesn't die. Ffs
  • Like 3

dammit what am i paying these people for? How am i going to get those points willy doesn't die. Ffs

One day your patience shall be rewarded MK he he.

Interesting. I like the way you defend ignorant f***ers.

OK Little Willy I'll admit that people socializing while you're waiting can be annoying. My point is more about how many people get so angry over relatively minor interactions with others. Take a deep breath and have a little patience with others and it will help you as well.

You're wrong there he he. Understood, however I can imagine how annoying for them it might have been had I collapsed in front of them.

Well, that would teach them a lesson. Be sure to die for maximum effect.

• Like 1

Interesting. I like the way you defend ignorant f***ers.

Well, that would teach them a lesson. Be sure to die for maximum effect.

People that like wouldn't learn from that lesson I'm afraid. I see it all the time. In bars, in restaurants, in shops, etc., folks having nice pleasant little chats with their pals and ignoring everyone else around them.

But in a pharmacy? The front shop of which is no bigger than my bedroom? Where folk require medication? Height of the most ignorance I'd say. "Sorry I can't be bothered with you, I'm organising a party" doesn't cut it there in my opinion...

But would he orbit? (sic)

• Like 1

This happened a couple of hours ago.my dog was sitting at the back door which he does whenever he wants to go out. My sister was out their lying on the couch. The dog began whining and scratching at the door to the point where i could hear of it in the sitting room. I went out and left buster out and left the door open to teach my sister a lesson. Of course she was too lazy to close the ducking door but not too Lazy to run after me and try to grab me. She then went up stairs to my room and destroyed my bed. She also sprayed deodorant on all my cloths and in the end i had to choose the door because she refused and kept on blackmailing me. Ffs this is ducking ridiculous.

Sounds like typical sibling warfare.

You should have just told her the dog needed to go ouy

This happened a couple of hours ago.my dog was sitting at the back door which he does whenever he wants to go out. My sister was out their lying on the couch. The dog began whining and scratching at the door to the point where i could hear of it in the sitting room. I went out and left buster out and left the door open to teach my sister a lesson. Of course she was too lazy to close the ducking door but not too Lazy to run after me and try to grab me. She then went up stairs to my room and destroyed my bed. She also sprayed deodorant on all my cloths and in the end i had to choose the door because she refused and kept on blackmailing me. Ffs this is ducking ridiculous.

Where to start ....

• Like 3

Where to start ....

Well just forget you read it.

It will help. :D

Where to start ....

Well just forget you read it.

It will help. :D

I had, until you quoted it :lol:

• Like 1

Where to start ....

at the right corner

Upper right or lower right corner? :huh:

• Like 1

MK's tablet writing in Arabic now?

• Like 2

Going on f ucking 'holiday' with a 5 year old child. I'd rather f ucking stay at home.

Going on f ucking 'holiday' with a 5 year old child. I'd rather f ucking stay at home.

You could always leave it in the hotel while you go out on the piss. :evil2:

Should have went to a Eurocamp resort. They have day clubs for the bairns do you can go out on the piss

Ah but Lardy hasn't got the necessary degree in medicine. ;)

• Like 3

may I ask how that mentioned to happen.

We are staying with family in Cornwall so no chance of tapas here I'm afraid. Not my kid either so I can't even give it a slap.

We are staying with family in Cornwall so no chance of tapas here I'm afraid. Not my kid either so I can't even give it a slap.

Should have took him fishing on the rocks last night!

Americans - please stop writing "apple sauce" as a single word. It is two words, apple and sauce. Not "applesauce".

• Like 1

Americans - please stop writing "apple sauce" as a single word. It is two words, apple and sauce. Not "applesauce".

Applesauce.
  • Like 1