Never carry a wallet, I say. Problem solved.

And leave my various cards etc lying around in the pockets to lose as they all fall out.

Zip pockets.

But in general, it is much easier to lose one wallet containing everything, than lots of little things not in a wallet.

That said, sounds a right nuisance, hope it sorts itself out soon.

I'd have to lose me trousers as well.

2016_07_18_14_03_56.jpg

I didn't realise you were a coach driver, Cat. :evil2:

• Like 3

Many of you will know one of my favourite rants is about Corrie not being fully released on DVD/Web Streaming.

Well I've just discovered Network On Air, famous DVD distributors, decided Emmerdale bloody Farm was higher in the pecking order than Coronation Street for that and they've already released 148 episodes over five volumes, with volume 6 expected in the next year. Surely Corrie would be a) more lucrative and B) more important. Although to be fair it's took them 9 fucking years to release five volumes. So at that rate the entire series will be out some time next millenia.

Every pathetic whinger in the queue at Dover.

Honestly, who goes on any sort of journey without having food and drink?

"Where's my Government water?" they whine. After their country has voted to come out of Europe, they complain they can't get into it.

Morons.

Every pathetic whinger in the queue at Dover.

Honestly, who goes on any sort of journey without having food and drink?

"Where's my Government water?" they whine. After their country has voted to come out of Europe, they complain they can't get into it.

Morons.

Well, in all honesty, and Ive driven all the way to Spain and back more than a few times, I never had to carry enough food for my family and myself to last us while we have sat in a traffic queue in excess of a mile long for over 12 hours.

That's probably because we were never in stationary traffic for 12 hours.

Who would think they would be?

Id also say that there would have been a significant amount of foreign people stuck in the same queue not understanding what the f**k was going on AND there would have been umpteen artics that will now have to dump their load of perished goods because there may have been a strict timescale to get it from Country A to Country B.

Obviously, if you are anything like me, id not have thought about bringing my shit house with me just incase I needed a crap on the outside lane of the M2 and 12,34AM.......................

These traffic jams at Dover happen every time the schools break up. No sympathy for the idiots

AND there would have been umpteen artics that will now have to dump their load of perished goods because there may have been a strict timescale to get it from Country A to Country B.

See, with a bit of cooperation all that perishable food could have fed the entire queue :D

• Like 1

Political blackmail at its finest.

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/eu-warns-turkey-over-death-penalty-after-coup/ar-BBuOl2w

It shouldn't be the European Unions decision it should be the Turkish people's decision.

The Turkish people can decide to have the death penalty, they just can't join the EU if they do. Although I would imagine a propensity to hunt down, lock up and torture opponents might go against them as well.

You know on Amazon there's a section for people to ask questions about an item.

Why the f uck are there so many twats who "answer" the question by saying they don't know?

Q. "Would this fit a Ford Focus?"

A. "Sorry, I don't know, I have a Volvo."

• Like 3

Those massive cunts who 'reserve'four sunbeds before 9am then finally turn up after midday then proceed to take over the area.

Well they THOUGHT they could take over but didnt realise that Lady FN can decapitate a pigeon at 30ft with the flick of her tongue. :D

• Like 4

Those massive cunts who 'reserve'four sunbeds before 9am then finally turn up after midday then proceed to take over the area.

Well they THOUGHT they could take over but didnt realise that Lady FN can decapitate a pigeon at 30ft with the flick of her tongue. :D

For many years now I have maintained a strict policy of never asking whether a seat etc is free. Because invariably the answer will be No, even though the alleged occupiers are nowhere in sight.

Example. On a busy ferry crossing I fancied a quick G&T in the bar and a read of the paper. There were very few seats available, but I spied a group of four seats around a table, with one man sitting and various coats etc scattered on two of the other seats.

Without saying anything, I sat down in the empty seat. It took him two seconds to lower his paper and snap "Somebody's sitting there!"

"Yes", I replied. "I am sitting here. I am going to sit here until I have finished my drink. Then I shall go. I shall of course leave if your friends come back before that."

He angrily rustled his paper in reply.

Twenty minutes later, nobody having returned to the table, I drained my glass, picked up my paper and rose. "There, " I said. "That didn't hurt anyone, did it?"

He jumped straight into my trap.

"It would have been POLITE if you had ASKED, " he blustered.

Sweetly I replied, "But if I had asked, you would have said No. And that's why I never ask any more."

I would add that when the shoe is on the other foot, my response to such questions is along the lines of

"My friend(s) will be coming back but you're welcome to sit here in the meantime."

• Like 4

For many years now I have maintained a strict policy of never asking whether a seat etc is free. Because invariably the answer will be No, even though the alleged occupiers are nowhere in sight.

Example. On a busy ferry crossing I fancied a quick G&T in the bar and a read of the paper. There were very few seats available, but I spied a group of four seats around a table, with one man sitting and various coats etc scattered on two of the other seats.

Without saying anything, I sat down in the empty seat. It took him two seconds to lower his paper and snap "Somebody's sitting there!"

"Yes", I replied. "I am sitting here. I am going to sit here until I have finished my drink. Then I shall go. I shall of course leave if your friends come back before that."

Twenty minutes later, nobody having returned to the table, I drained my glass, picked up my paper and rose. "There, " I said. "That didn't hurt anyone, did it?"

Sweetly I replied, "But if I had asked, you would have said No. And that's why I never ask any more."

I would add that when the shoe is on the other foot, my response to such questions is along the lines of

"My friend(s) will be coming back but you're welcome to sit here in the meantime."

People like you are cunts. Most people are nicer than you give them credit for and assuming people are going to have a negative attitude makes you a cunt.

I dunno. I think she's practical.

• Like 2

People like you are cunts. Most people are nicer than you give them credit for and assuming people are going to have a negative attitude makes you a c**t.
No, no,no.

Toastie is right and you are wrong. Stop sock wanking and get out a bit more.

• Like 1

People like you are cunts. Most people are nicer than you give them credit for and assuming people are going to have a negative attitude makes you a c**t.

This is interesting. think_smiley_46.gif

The swear filter took out c**t singular, but left cunts (plural) alone.

Scunthorpe is allowed too.

Well it shouldnt be.
  • Like 2

Well it shouldnt be.

You mean the place itself?

In the late 70s Radio Derby ran a quiz called Top Firm where local businesses entered teams. One of the rounds was called Who Am I?

The question-master would read out a mini-biography of a famous person and the first person to guess who it was won the point. On one occasion he started "I was born in Scunthorpe in" when John on our team buzzed and said "Tony Jacklin". When John was asked how he got it so quick he replied "he's the only famous person to come from Scunthorpe".

• Like 1

Well it shouldnt be.

You mean the place itself?

Absolutely! :D

People who walk in to the chemist just ahead of you and start a conversation with the girl behind the counter about their personal friendships when you are waiting to renew your life saving heart medication prescription.

People who walk in to the chemist just ahead of you and start a conversation with the girl behind the counter about their personal friendships when you are waiting to renew your life saving heart medication prescription.

If the minute or two wait is going to cause a heart attack, maybe you should have renewed sooner, no?

If the minute or two wait is going to cause a heart attack, maybe you should have renewed sooner, no?

Nah I have enough for a couple of more days and my spray is always on me.

But I do see your point, after all, talking about organising a party for some of the girls is more important than actually doing the job you are paid for or paying attention to the customers that keep your business in business....

• Like 1

Nah I have enough for a couple of more days and my spray is always on me.

But I do see your point, after all, talking about organising a party for some of the girls is more important than actually doing the job you are paid for or paying attention to the customers that keep your business in business....

OK Little Willy I'll admit that people socializing while you're waiting can be annoying. My point is more about how many people get so angry over relatively minor interactions with others. Take a deep breath and have a little patience with others and it will help you as well.