My team literally contains just one person who is "famous for being ill". Tell 'em why you mad, Windsor.

The rest aren't famous though.

Big fan of Deathray's "maybe if I blindly agree with posters who have a 2005 join date someone will pay attention to me" routine, ngl.

Big fan of Deathray's "maybe if I blindly agree with posters who have a 2005 join date someone will pay attention to me" routine, ngl.

Even for someone called spade, you're digging too much.

Most of Spade's team this year fufilled my only real test of fame criteria - has my mum heard of them?

On a serious note, one persons fame is another's obscurity, as I find anytime someone respends to some great character actor's death with "who?". If you want to go off what someone else defines as fame, you might as well play the Rotten Dead Pool instead.

My team literally contains just one person who is "famous for being ill". Tell 'em why you mad, Windsor.

Because your 'team' consists of people of very little note, and contains few people of any note.

Your team is not a guess as to which celebrities may die, more it is a list of people who will die.

The fact that you will probably fail to differentiate between the two is a demonstration that the DDP idea died years ago.

No, I can see how Pakistan's most famous man, the man acknowledged as the best professional wrestler in England (who also appeared on millions of US TVs last year in his appearances for TNA) and the male lead in the biggest US sitcom of the late 70s are no match for the star power of Lady Saltoun of Abernethy. I'll have to take the L on this one.

Because your 'team' consists of people of very little note, and contains few people of any note.

Your team is not a guess as to which celebrities may die, more it is a list of people who will die.

The fact that you will probably fail to differentiate between the two is a demonstration that the DDP idea died years ago.

Your angry cuz he's chosen people who will die vs who are notable for a DEATH POOL?

The horror, the horror.

SC

Your views are valid and have been noted, Windsor...

All you have to do is split the fucking competition up. It ain't fucking rocket science and until you do it the competition has no credibility. The theme teams are a waste of space and not at all competitive except the ones based around people already likely to die (Coffin Dodgers, Centenarians etc), the normal celebrity teams are fun frolics and then you've got the deathbed lists of people literally nobody except avid readers of tabloids and hospital frequenters has hard of that turn the whole thing into a shit game of "luck another fucking waste of space, cancer surviving hero or utterly unknown sports bastard from fucking college grade i found while I wanked myself off at two in the fucking morning over the bloody prospect of being fucking young points". You need to start splitting the fucking competition up, it's a fucking farce at the minute and is about as credible and viable a Rolf Harris and Gary Glitter comeback single featuring a cove of Little Girls. Get it fucking sorted.

That's an A Grade rant, well done! Very impressed! I didn't think there was anyone that could get more fucks in a paragraph than me.

I agree with some of Windsor's concerns, and I think people famous only for being ill should be banned, despite me getting points off Tony Nicklinson a couple of years ago.

On the other hand, even if they're banned, I'll never win anyway, so whatever, dudes.

• Like 1

Your views are valid and have been noted, Windsor...

All you have to do is split the fucking competition up. It ain't fucking rocket science and until you do it the competition has no credibility. The theme teams are a waste of space and not at all competitive except the ones based around people already likely to die (Coffin Dodgers, Centenarians etc), the normal celebrity teams are fun frolics and then you've got the deathbed lists of people literally nobody except avid readers of tabloids and hospital frequenters has hard of that turn the whole thing into a shit game of "luck another fucking waste of space, cancer surviving hero or utterly unknown sports bastard from fucking college grade i found while I wanked myself off at two in the fucking morning over the bloody prospect of being fucking young points". You need to start splitting the fucking competition up, it's a fucking farce at the minute and is about as credible and viable a Rolf Harris and Gary Glitter comeback single featuring a cove of Little Girls. Get it fucking sorted.

That's an A Grade rant, well done! Very impressed! I didn't think there was anyone that could get more fucks in a paragraph than me.

I agree with some of Windsor's concerns, and I think people famous only for being ill should be banned, despite me getting points off Tony Nicklinson a couple of years ago.

On the other hand, even if they're banned, I'll never win anyway, so whatever, dudes.

Isn't this meant to be just for fun anyway? I could understand if we pay to enter a list.

No, I can see how Pakistan's most famous man, the man acknowledged as the best professional wrestler in England (who also appeared on millions of US TVs last year in his appearances for TNA) and the male lead in the biggest US sitcom of the late 70s are no match for the star power of Lady Saltoun of Abernethy. I'll have to take the L on this one.

Fucking hell, Imran Khan has many strings to his bow, doesn't he!!

• Like 1

I never thought I'd feel like a luddite for using a keyboard and mouse, but sometimes, just sometimes....

I am since a few weeks the embarrassed owner of a smartphone (I think a jellyfish is smarter, but let's not go there). Embarrassed, 'cause even a basic function like answering a call gives me trouble. I missed several ones because the bloody thing wouldn't pick it up. Me previous dumbphone was smart enough to have a clearly labeled push button for that.

Anyway, what most annoys me is the lack of keyboard and mouse.

• Like 2

Just a couple of things that have been irritating me.

1. People who stand in front of the lift doors instead of moving to one side to let people out of the lift before they get in.

2. People who walk along the hallway in our office building while staring at their phone the whole time, rather than paying attention to where they're walking.

1. People who stand in front of the lift doors instead of moving to one side to let people out of the lift before they get in.

Even worse are the ones who step off the escalator and then come to a halt. Carnage,

• Like 2

Even worse are the ones who step off the escalator and then come to a halt. Carnage,

I don't mind if they come to a halt, as long as they move to one side first.

and people who emerge from shops and stop in the middle of the pavement making their minds up where to go next.

• Like 1

I don't mind if they come to a halt, as long as they move to one side first.

Yes, but those are not the people I meant. :)

2. People who walk along the hallway in our office building while staring at their phone the whole time, rather than paying attention to where they're walking.

Stick your foot out.

• Like 5

Stick your foot out.

Then in the split second they take turn round adopt the staring into your phone position. "Oops I didn't see you their".

20 people online and the chat-rooms empty.

ok Google just did something that has infuriated me. They removed the ability to send messages from the keyboard which means I can no longer use chatrooms. Fucking great idea Google serously wonderful can't see that pissing off an incredible amount of people. Who idea was this.

Probably been mentioned before (but tbh idgaf, it's been one of those days). Signatures over a couple of lines.....why? That's it.

Oh, and people that speak in acronyms like tbh and idgaf......

Probably been mentioned before (but tbh idgaf, it's been one of those days). Signatures over a couple of lines.....why? That's it.

Ah! But theres an X in the top right hand corner of the signature, and if you click on it, you can get rid of the signature!

Even better, it gives you the choice of hiding all signatures - or just that one.

I think this is quite new. I like it, because I like seeing sensible signatures, it's just the excessive ones that annoy.

• Like 2

Ha! Thankyou and just so, I like most of them it's only the inordinately long ones that irritate a bit.

• Like 1

ok Google just did something that has infuriated me. They removed the ability to send messages from the keyboard which means I can no longer use chatrooms. Fucking great idea Google serously wonderful can't see that pissing off an incredible amount of people. Who idea was this.

Probably your browser. If not choose a different keyboard..

<rant>people of Spring Lake Park, Minnesota. Spatial awareness obviously isn't your strong point. </rant>