Another of 'Windsor's Workplace Whinges'.

As expected the new owners have cut our hours, but yet they expect us to do the same work. One of our staff was told she could take a job as a cleaner or be made redundant (yet her workmate whose mother works in the office still has her job even though she has been there for less time).

I have nothing much more to lose as my hours have been cut back to a pathetic total. This will give me much leverage when I accuse the new owners of treating their staff like dirt and clients like walking pound signs. I have already accused them of 'gross profiteering' to their faces so this should come as no shock to them. Bunch of arseholes.

Luckily I haven't signed their confidentiality agreement so I can say what I want about their shitty company.

Another of 'Windsor's Workplace Whinges'.

As expected the new owners have cut our hours, but yet they expect us to do the same work. One of our staff was told she could take a job as a cleaner or be made redundant (yet her workmate whose mother works in the office still has her job even though she has been there for less time).

I have nothing much more to lose as my hours have been cut back to a pathetic total. This will give me much leverage when I accuse the new owners of treating their staff like dirt and clients like walking pound signs. I have already accused them of 'gross profiteering' to their faces so this should come as no shock to them. Bunch of arseholes.

Luckily I haven't signed their confidentiality agreement so I can say what I want about their shitty company.

Vote with your feet Windsor. In ten years time you'll wonder why (and how) you put up with such a bunch of cnuts for so long anyway.

Fock 'em I say.

Jordan - How do you rape an ugly old slapper who gives it away? In her dreams....................

Jordan - How do you rape an ugly old slapper who gives it away? In her dreams....................

Only a woman could get away with saying that...

When you've had a tough week at work, covering several absentees, the last thing you want is to woken at quarter to nine on a Saturday morning

by knobhead neighbours who still think its quarter to nine at night and are playing dance music loud and talking even louder... :lol:

I don't even think she was raped. Pete's just released a new album and everyone is on his team - she needs some way of keeping in the papers, and creating this bullshit is just the ticket. And fancy, ringing up Matthew Wright to talk about it - he of the 'ooops did I say John Leslie out loud' malarkey. She's full of sh*t. I thought she was a total waste of space before all this, and now I know I was right. She needs euthanasing.

I don't even think she was raped. Pete's just released a new album and everyone is on his team - she needs some way of keeping in the papers, and creating this bullshit is just the ticket. And fancy, ringing up Matthew Wright to talk about it - he of the 'ooops did I say John Leslie out loud' malarkey. She's full of sh*t. I thought she was a total waste of space before all this, and now I know I was right. She needs euthanasing.

Well said!

Well said!

No doubt the likes of Julie Burchill will be typing a thesis on why we should leave Jordan alone and that she's an icon of our times etcetera etbloodycetera... :lol:

Well said!

Seconded, she's a complete and utter waste of space, the only article I have read on the supposed rape mentioned it was 'a well known Scottish celebrity' :lol: . Talk about jumping on the bandwagon, she's a publicity seeking whore, the police actually investigated her allegations, naturally she refused to co-operate. I, for one, think she should be prosecuted for wasting police time. John Lydon summed her up pretty well when he was stuck in a jungle in Australia with her, he referred to her as 'It'. "

is a moron", well said.

Well said!

No doubt the likes of Julie Burchill will be typing a thesis on why we should leave Jordan alone and that she's an icon of our times etcetera etbloodycetera... :lol:

No, Julie Burchill will be saying how she also got raped and how brave price is for speaking out about it (even though she's treating it like it doesn't matter - in fact its like 20 questions - was it someone famous? yes. was it someone scottish? yes. In a few more days there'll be another little snippett slipped out (was he a children's TV presenter?))

When you've had a tough week at work, covering several absentees, the last thing you want is to woken at quarter to nine on a Saturday morning

by knobhead neighbours who still think its quarter to nine at night and are playing dance music loud and talking even louder... :lol:

When you've had a tough week at work, been called back in to cover for absentee staff on Friday night after working all day, got out of work after 1 am, got to bed at 2am, then been woken up at 8:15 on Saturday morning by ignorant fking bastar'd builders (who are working on a conversion that all the neighbours objected to) using whatever power tools they can get their hands on.

Having just moved in to a 'new build' house, I am currently being blackmailed by BT for all my communication serices (They have not put correct details on their database and, therefore, no other ISP can provide a service to us) So I am now suffering from BT Superfast Broadband which runs at a whopping 0.13 mbps- yes, less than one quarter mbps!. I could get quicker service from a house brick.

Having just moved in to a 'new build' house, I am currently being blackmailed by BT for all my communication serices (They have not put correct details on their database and, therefore, no other ISP can provide a service to us) So I am now suffering from BT Superfast Broadband which runs at a whopping 0.13 mbps- yes, less than one quarter mbps!. I could get quicker service from a house brick.

All depends how far you are from the local exchange.

Generally broadband ( and it is a general rule) doesnt work too brilliantly if you are over 5Km from the exchange. Over 7km and you are unlikely to have service and what you might get will be only slightly better than dial up.

I should know, I do special fault investigations on them :ph34r:

by knobhead neighbours who still think its quarter to nine at night and are playing dance music loud and talking even louder... :ph34r:

When you've had a tough week at work, been called back in to cover for absentee staff on Friday night after working all day, got out of work after 1 am, got to bed at 2am, then been woken up at 8:15 on Saturday morning by ingorant fking bastar'd builders (who are working on a conversion that all the neighbours objected to) using whatever power tools they can get their hands on.

I am living in a festival which has taken over town, as it does every year, for 5 days. The music stops at 4 am (it's a mix from different speakers and stages from thrash to dance and back again) the people dissipate and it gets quieter around 5 then about 30 minutes later some noisy cleaning machines come around. The music restarts at 10. Couple this with the effects of copious amounts of Peket, I think I'd kill for the sound of loud talking or a few power tools over my lack of sleep just right now. It's fun, however those people that live away from the centre appreciate it A LOT more.

Generally broadband ( and it is a general rule) doesnt work to brilliantly if you are over 5Km from the exchange. Over 7km and you are unlikely to have service and what you might get will be only slightly better than dial up.

I should know, I do special fault investigations on them :ph34r:

The Evil Demons at BT reckon we should get about 4mb, I'd be happy to get 1! The idiot in Poon says 'it takes time to settle in' It'll be demanding its own bedroom and slippers next.

World Health Organisation - set of twats, the lot of them.

We've just recently acquired the WHO "How to handwash" poster, pinned up in every toilet by stealth. We are not sure by who (no pun intended) but interestingly there has never been any soap in the dispenser so we've had to put our own in and likewise no single use paper towels but a hand drier and a cotton towel for all to use. In other words all the powers that be have done is waste paper, toner, blue-tac, electricity and man hours.

We've just recently acquired the WHO "How to handwash" poster, pinned up in every toilet by stealth. We are not sure by who (no pun intended) but interestingly there has never been any soap in the dispenser so we've had to put our own in and likewise no single use paper towels but a hand drier and a cotton towel for all to use. In other words all the powers that be have done is waste paper, toner, blue-tac, electricity and man hours.

They have stacks of statistics, stacks and stacks; but ask them for a couple of pissy figures and all they do is ask you to quote the report. I don't know the report. If I did, I wouldn't need to ask. I called them a bunch of bureaucrats and they took exception so I suppose I've burnt my boats. I blame the Swiss. :ph34r:

Sanctimonious pricks.

Sanctimonious pricks with a superiority complex

Sanctimonious pricks on a mission to save those beneath them

Sanctimonious pricks who over estimate their own popularity and importance.

Generally broadband ( and it is a general rule) doesnt work too brilliantly if you are over 5Km from the exchange. Over 7km and you are unlikely to have service and what you might get will be only slightly better than dial up.

I should know, I do special fault investigations on them ;)

My dwelling is between two large conurbations and yet my "broad"band is no quicker than my old 56k modem, we have very poor reception on all mobile providers except O2 for which there is none, and we have no gas either.....

Mrs Josco has Vodafone which works OK if you keep still, but I was so desperate for an iPhone even though I knew it would not work so am on O2. A triumph of style over function.

My dwelling is between two large conurbations and yet my "broad"band is no quicker than my old 56k modem, we have very poor reception on all mobile providers except O2 for which there is none, and we have no gas either.....

Mrs Josco has Vodafone which works OK if you keep still, but I was so desperate for an iPhone even though I knew it would not work so am on O2. A triumph of style over function.

I too have hankered after an iPhone and I was gutted to discover there is no reception from O2 anywhere in my house or garden. On the plus side I found this out when I was issued with a mobile phone for my job, means my 'clients', for want of a better word, and especially a couple of my colleagues, can't contact me when I am at home ;).

I too have hankered after an iPhone and I was gutted to discover there is no reception from O2 anywhere in my house or garden. On the plus side I found this out when I was issued with a mobile phone for my job, means my 'clients', for want of a better word, and especially a couple of my colleagues, can't contact me when I am at home ;).

Now thats what I want, 'cos my mobile phone works perfectly at home (where naturally I have a land-line and thus no real need for a mobile phone) but only works at work when it's a prime number of minutes past the hour and I'm standing on one leg whilst doing an impersonation of David Coleman's Spitting Image puppet. This shouldn't be a problem as I also have a land-line but for some reason the rest of the staff prefer to send me text messages which invariably I don't receive till I get home - by which time whatever they were texting me about is completely irrelevant!

Now thats what I want, 'cos my mobile phone works perfectly at home (where naturally I have a land-line and thus no real need for a mobile phone) but only works at work when it's a prime number of minutes past the hour and I'm standing on one leg whilst doing an impersonation of David Coleman's Spitting Image puppet. This shouldn't be a problem as I also have a land-line but for some reason the rest of the staff prefer to send me text messages which invariably I don't receive till I get home - by which time whatever they were texting me about is completely irrelevant!

These may help. I am considering one, but at £335 I may have trouble getting finance (Mrs Josco) to sign it off.

These may help. I am considering one, but at £335 I may have trouble getting finance (Mrs Josco) to sign it off.

Its a possible solution but why piddle around with a mere 500 sq m coverage when for only £1495, you can get 5000 sq m!

Saw this waste of paper today. I particularly enjoyed the last picture which had the the caption 'Now your hands are safe' The urge was to add 'until you grab the door that is now covered by wee from the grubby bitch that just left without washing'