Where Have All The Ranters Gone?

Hi Eddy

When I saw your screen name I thought off

meatloaf-eddie.jpg

Maybe a better Avatar

Wrong spelling, but who cares.

see y'll at the Gate

SP

Funnily enough that was my first thought too.

Still I like the Chagall one. It is a Chagall painting or?

Hi Eddy

When I saw your screen name I thought off

meatloaf-eddie.jpg

Maybe a better Avatar

Wrong spelling, but who cares.

see y'll at the Gate

SP

Funnily enough that was my first thought too.

Still I like the Chagall one. It is a Chagall painting or?

Great minds 'Handrejka' ....

Let's do the time warp again ...

Yes, Chagall.

La Promenade.

I first considered a Dali (Visage of War), but thought that a bit obvious in hindsight.

Well spotted, Handrejka.

Yes, Chagall.

La Promenade.

I first considered a Dali (Visage of War), but thought that a bit obvious in hindsight.

Well spotted, Handrejka.

I thought it was Mary Poppins until I realised it wasn't an umbrella she had in her hand.

Although it is not the true intent, I do find it representative of not being able to say goodbye (let go)...

Although it is not the true intent, I do find it representative of not being able to say goodbye (let go)...

That's pretty deep, Eddy. I've got to respect that. There's a part of all of us which finds it hard to let go, I'm sure.

My avatar, on the other hand, is just a pair of kittens I found on google. Cute, aren't they? Come and join me and the other DL girls in chat sometime, Eddy; we'd love to know more about you.

I've noticed that our beloved guests are continually looking at members' profiles, according to the "last click" facility.

What do they really expect to find?

Hello, here is my name, date of birth, address, phone numbers etc, etc?

I think these "fans" of people we discuss are more dangerous than we realise - but could help us, in a Mark Chapman sort of way...

I've noticed that our beloved guests are continually looking at members' profiles, according to the "last click" facility.

What do they really expect to find?

I can see a bit more about the guests than other members, and I've noticed that the 'guests' who are looking at the members' profiles are actually search engines. There are still quite a few guests knocking about in the Paul Hunter topic, though.

regards,

Hein

Anyone who's missed the ranters might want to keep an eye on Ms Grove's thread. Despite losing our status as one of the most easily hit sites on the net where she's concerned I think we'll still get the odd drive by explosion when people stumble upon it.

Thought I'd bring this one back up to the fore in case we get the religious 'Tammy Faye' nutters on, rant away folks. :rip:

Thought I'd bring this one back up to the fore in case we get the religious 'Tammy Faye' nutters on, rant away folks. :rip:

If only they would!

Come on all you nutcases out there come on in and curse us, give us your bile and all that hell and damnation bollocks :pop:

Thought I'd bring this one back up to the fore in case we get the religious 'Tammy Faye' nutters on, rant away folks. :smiley_f:

If only they would!

Come on all you nutcases out there come on in and curse us, give us your bile and all that hell and damnation bollocks :smiley_f:

Whats the matter ranters? Scared????

Thought I'd bring this one back up to the fore in case we get the religious 'Tammy Faye' nutters on, rant away folks. :smiley_f:

If only they would!

Come on all you nutcases out there come on in and curse us, give us your bile and all that hell and damnation bollocks :smiley_f:

They're probably as bored as we are. It's pretty quiet at the moment

If only they would!

Come on all you nutcases out there come on in and curse us, give us your bile and all that hell and damnation bollocks :D

They're probably as bored as we are. It's pretty quiet at the moment

Quiet? Its like a morgue :smiley_f:

I suppose when you change the name of a young cancer riddled thicky into something that no search engine on Gods Earth will be able to figure out and direct said ranters to, you have a problem.

There are also members on here who, once upon a time, would have guest posted a rant or three just to keep the juices flowing.

Now? Guest post? Good grief no, thats sooo yesterday.

No its far better to have multiple membership and have at least, oh two to three different aliases.

Why the f**k they cant say what they need to with the log in name and avatar that they originally signed on with is something only they can answer.

I reckon if it wasnt for our multiple ID friends we would probably have fewer regular posters than Jane Goosey Goldiewoldy...y cancer woman has brain cells.

There, Ive had a little rant.

I don't know whether this is the curse of the ranter or whoever was claiming this board it now failsafe not touching wood on pronouncing said claim but I have received a strange popup window on clicking this thread. This popup has happened twice. Once when I went to read HCW's post then again when reading Phantom's.

The popup window reads thus

The server members.tripod.com at Tripod requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

Then there are two boxes to enter username and password, but the window goes away if you press cancel. Seeing as I have nothing to do with tripod, lycos etc. I'll go with the curse. Perhaps we have a haunted thread and HCW has awoken the beast.

Edit - Definitely this thread. The box appeared again to post. It hasn't happened on any other page nor site.

I don't know whether this is the curse of the ranter or whoever was claiming this board it now failsafe not touching wood on pronouncing said claim but I have received a strange popup window on clicking this thread. This popup has happened twice. Once when I went to read HCW's post then again when reading Phantom's.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

Then there are two boxes to enter username and password, but the window goes away if you press cancel. Seeing as I have nothing to do with tripod, lycos etc. I'll go with the curse. Perhaps we have a haunted thread and HCW has awoken the beast.

Edit - Definitely this thread. The box appeared again to post. It hasn't happened on any other page nor site.

Yep, Ive had the same thing and its now pissing me off.

Yep, Ive had the same thing and its now pissing me off.

And me.

That happened to me as well, "The ghost of ranters past perchance"?

If it annoys you all that much, say the word and I'll delete the whole thread.

Guest Guest

It doesn't happen if you post as a guest.

Who said that?

Guest David

Who said that?

Sorry, that was my girlfriend Jill. She's a nurse back home. She's lovely.

Guest Davids ex boyfriend

Who said that?

You bastard!!!!!! You said you loved me and I was the only one for you.

Who said that?

You bastard!!!!!! You said you loved me and I was the only one for you.

I just got the box.