Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

Numero Neuf

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Claude Levi-Strauss.

Was a toss-up between Heston and Melly. Ended up going with Melly since I went with Heston last time and - since I never get these right - I wanted to increase the likelihood that Heston (on my RDP and CPDP) will actually die.

J D Sallinger - why not?

I voted for Lady Bird Johnson.

I voted for the Right Honourable The Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS. As we say in Holland: 'the desire is the father of the thought'. And I'm sure that Maggie's death won't classify as a dull event. Good enough for you, OoO?

I voted for the old baggage again... Liz Taylor. One can only hope.

Gerald Ford - because it's about time.

Joseph Barbera. I always choose he him and one day he will oblige.

DDT if you and I both voted for Barbera then why has he only got one vote?

Are you sure you didn't accidentally vote for Ladybird Johnson?

The other vote for LBJ was mine. I just wish she would get on with it. The same goes for Gerald Ford.

(And GWB :P )

Ah! I posted but forgot to actually...vote. I will amend the situation forthwith.

I voted for Brooke Astor.....just because....

I voted for Brooke Astor.....just because....

Great minds think alike CA

I voted for the Right Honourable The Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS. As we say in Holland: 'the desire is the father of the thought'. And I'm sure that Maggie's death won't classify as a dull event. Good enough for you, OoO?

It's not the death that's dull, it's the life.

The most exciting thing Ingmar Bergman will ever do in his entire life is to die.

Aye, but I reckon some of the big hitters on the forum - like maybe Sharon - will croak before anyone else on the DL.

I originally voted the other half of 'Hannah\ Barbera' but come to think of it, you don't hear much about the old scientist Claude Levi Strauss. He has been a solid bet of one Deathlist lady for a long time, it would really be great if she could finally get some victory. And it would also be great for all of us, we need it.

It's not the death that's dull, it's the life.

Well, if you've been f*cking up a country for decades, screwed the miners, public health, public transportation, unnecessarily went to war over some desolate rugged islands at the other side of the world and made good friends with some of the nastiest dictators in the world, your life is far from boring. So I thought I'd pick her.

The most exciting thing Ingmar Bergman will ever do in his entire life is to die.

His movies are an utter bore, I agree, but Bergman had quite an interesting life, I presume. He was married five times, had nine children, of whom only two were born by wives of his. (And of whom only one was legitimate, as he married the mother of one of his children twelve years after she gave birth to his son.) He won three oscars, met (and mated) with all the big moviestars of his days and inspired several of the greatest directors. (I bet they didn't fall asleep watching his movies, as I did.)

Bergman 'had' an interesting life, I mean, mebbe, like, there's still a twist in the ending. Squabbling amongst the offsprint - legit and otherwise - over money accompanied by sniping in the press would liven this dull thread a little bit.

Did someone die? I know these pollings are ususlally saved for those moments.. So who is it it who died?

Never mind....went back to opening page. I didn't know Nelson was on your list. Sorry I missed the celebrations.