maryportfuncity

Parting Shots

''How did he perform such great stunts, with such little feet?'' :unsure:

Ok I'm writing this in white in case anyone hasn't seen Lola Rennt(Run Lola Run)

Spoiler starts

Franka Potente's death is great and my favourite ending.They shouldn't have bothered with the other two. The death of a pretty lady is the only to end a film for me Spoiler ends

Also of note is the swimming pool scene in Harold and Maud solely because of Vivian Pickles expression, but this doesn't as Harold's not dead

The Last Temptation of Christ.

Very psycho-mo-logical, that is.

But of course, the finest parting of all was Orson Wells as Citizen Kane, with the word: "Rosebud" uttered as he drops the glass snow globe and, apparently, before the nurse enters the room. So how does anyone know what he said?

Aye, Marvin from Pulp Fiction, good 'un. Windscreen covered in blood and Travolta shouting 'Oh sh*t, I just shot Marvin.'

V funny, still prefer the world weary John Hurt though. Though Pulp Fiction pisses on Waterworld movie wise.

You can find all sorts of fun ways of kicking off here at the ever popular ever delightful always scratching saws buzzing in the dandelions site which I have usau=allly with no restrictivemeasures of productive reproductivity included imbibing invariably soluable liquids on Thursdays even when I am thirsty......

So a bilateral visit to Cinemorgue may now necessarily be in order and CINEMORGUE can be located on the interneree at:::: cinemorgue2 at geocities.com Over time Ihave seeen many photos there. Here we see the fine actor George Kennedy in a tub.... I also remember seeing some fellow named Pringle drowning in a tub once.

Brimley!

I distinctly remember Maryport said "sober aesthetes".

My first thought on reading this thread was Thelma and Louise - then BB reminded me of George Kennedy in the tub which is one of my favourites.

This in turn reminded me of when James Bond casually chucked a radiant electric heater into the bath (occupied at the time, naturally). Can't remember which film that was, but I saw it in a real full-sized cinema, complete with organ rising from the depths and lights playing prettily on the shiny draped curtains before the show.

This in turn reminded me of when James Bond casually chucked a radiant electric heater into the bath (occupied at the time, naturally). Can't remember which film that was, but I saw it in a real full-sized cinema, complete with organ rising from the depths and lights playing prettily on the shiny draped curtains before the show.

The name of that James Bond movie was Goldfinger (1964), with Sean Connery.

Goldfinger (1964)

I'm quite fond of Leonardo DiCaprio dying in, well - just about any film really...

I expected him to drown much earlier in "Titanic" when Kate Winslet went over the railing :unsure:

Oliver Reed in "The Devils" - burned at the stake.

The bit at the end of 'The Sixth Sense' when the Bruce Willis character finally figures it out. Bloody clever, quite unlike anything else I'd seen.

The best almost-death in a film, so far as I'm concerned, was Benicio del Toro's character digging his own grave in the desert, topless and all sweaty, in the film Traffic.

[gets all tingly]mmmmm.... digging his own grave... topless and all sweaty... [/gets all tingly]

Some animal deaths:

The bunny in Fatal Attraction.

Bambi's mother.

Lassie's friend in Lassie Come Home (made me cry).

The little old lady's dogs in A Fish Called Wanda.

God knows how many rabbits in Watership Down.

You can find all sorts of fun ways of kicking off here at the ever popular ever delightful always scratching saws buzzing in the dandelions site which I have usau=allly with no restrictivemeasures of productive reproductivity included imbibing invariably soluable liquids on Thursdays even when I am thirsty......

So a bilateral visit to Cinemorgue may now necessarily be in order and CINEMORGUE can be located on the interneree at:::: cinemorgue2 at geocities.com Over time Ihave seeen many photos there. Here we see the fine actor George Kennedy in a tub.... I also remember seeing some fellow named Pringle drowning in a tub once.

Brimley!

I distinctly remember Maryport said "sober aesthetes".

I fing d it tragdsinc indeede terribley teraGIC THAT OWnly atjheists atre gojung to yett bert allowwed to poist her3e.

I;wm oute or gin anfdwe drambuiere i ;';; be back shorlty.

Some animal deaths:

The bunny in Fatal Attraction.

Bambi's mother.

Lassie's friend in Lassie Come Home (made me cry).

The little old lady's dogs in A Fish Called Wanda.

God knows how many rabbits in Watership Down.

Ah Watership Down. Only one of two films to have made me cry (I was seven)

Guest Paul J Hunter (no relation)
I fing d it tragdsinc indeede terribley teraGIC THAT OWnly atjheists atre gojung to yett bert allowwed to poist her3e.

If that load of utter gobshite is representative of the genreal level of ability of your menbership, it probalby explains why you're such a sad bunch of lonle y F*****g losers.

RIP Paul Hunter

p.s. and no, I'm not going to waste my time reading he whole site; I know what makes you sick perverts tick. So do other guests from what I read. This is my "parting shot" lol knobs. I'm off to a proper site to pay my res[pects to Paul Hunter. Good night, and F**k off!

If that load of utter gobshite is representative of the genreal level of ability of your menbership, it probalby explains why you're such a sad bunch of lonle y F*****g losers.

RIP Paul Hunter

p.s. and no, I'm not going to waste my time reading he whole site; I know what makes you sick perverts tick. So do other guests from what I read. This is my "parting shot" lol knobs. I'm off to a proper site to pay my res[pects to Paul Hunter. Good night, and F**k off!

No, that load of utter gobshite is not representative of the general level of ability of our membership. It is representative of BB after he has been on the Sherry. You really should waste some of your time reading the site - you may find it informative and interesting, and dare I say it, amusing at times. I'm hurt that you don't consider this site proper though.

DWB :blink:

RIP Paul Hunter

nice site though. keep up the good work guys. you F*****g arseholes, you make me ashamed to speakl english.

I shudder to think what your level of ability must be if you cannot even spell the word speak. You definitely need to take a look in the mirror before being critical of others :blink:

Tommy Cooper!

I'll get me coat.

The big shoot-out scene in The Wild Bunch is another favourite of mine.

Lovely slo-mo deaths.

Two of the best both Jimmy Cagney.

'Made it Ma! Top of the world.'

and

Panama: This is Eddie Bartlett.

Cop: Well, how are you hooked up with him?

Panama: I could never figure it out.

Cop: What was his business?

Panama: He used to be a big shot.

Louis, this could the be the beginning of a beautiful friendship

A cracking parting shot from Casablanca.

I wonder if anyone can enlighten me as to what Casablanca means in English.

Louis, this could the be the beginning of a beautiful friendship

A cracking parting shot from Casablanca.

I wonder if anyone can enlighten me as to what Casablanca means in English.

I'd like to Grant you that favour, but have no idea.

Michael Clarke Duncan as John Coffey in 'The Green Mile', I cried my heart out at this exection scene.

Michael Clarke Duncan as John Coffey in 'The Green Mile', I cried my heart out at this exection scene.

Yeah, they should have wet that sponge LG. Those b*st*rds!