honez

Jimmy Savile

Isn't it "We piss on the goons in the jungle". The line about kissing baboons being the radio-friendly version ....

So who really is it?

http://www.mirror.co...treated-1510556

Well you have had the clues.

Can you guess who it is yet?

The latter line would suggest Rolf, but I find it hard to believe.

Unless he's putting a very brave face on it, I don't think it's Rolf...

Yes, but isn't it rather the point that all these alleged rampant nonces have been able to appear perfectly normal for years?

It would be arther a change of form if he suddenly hid away in a darkened room, flaggelating himself for his dirty thoughts...

I wonder how many are jumping on the bandwagon by making the claims, but never even met Saville?

What about the massive class action from all the people who watched Jim'll Fix It as quality family entertainment!

• Like 2

There is a new tell-all book about Dr Who producer John Nathan-Turner.

"A sex scandal splashed across the tabloids is the last thing Doctor Who needs in its 50th anniversary year, but that’s precisely what it’s liable to get once the seamier details of this book start spreading – especially in the wake of the Savile investigations."

"It finally addresses head-on rumours that have circulated in fandom for many years, detailing how JN-T used his position of power to bed young fans. His long-term partner Gary Downie (also a production manager on Who) was the procurer, scouting the conventions for (to use his charming phrase) “doable barkers”."

"A sex scandal splashed across the tabloids is the last thing Doctor Who needs in its 50th anniversary year, but that’s precisely what it’s liable to get once the seamier details of this book start spreading – especially in the wake of the Savile investigations."

"It finally addresses head-on rumours that have circulated in fandom for many years, detailing how JN-T used his position of power to bed young fans. His long-term partner Gary Downie (also a production manager on Who) was the procurer, scouting the conventions for (to use his charming phrase) “doable barkers”."

Matthew Waterhouse's Blue Box Boy seemed to make some allegations about senior DW directors. I haven't read this but picked this up from the coverage in the DW press.

At last; somebody treats the situation with the gravity it deserves!

Incidentally I own three albums by this mob and recommend them unreservedly. Shannon Mathhews: The Musical being a particular favourite for long car journeys.

Im getting bored shitless with all of this!!!

Anyway, im mighty glad to see that the Beeb are continuing the TOTP theme into the year of 1978.

Pity I didnt find out till last fuggin week tho.

Matthew Waterhouse's Blue Box Boy seemed to make some allegations about senior DW directors. I haven't read this but picked this up from the coverage in the DW press.

It is hitting the front pages now:

BGJ9rYiCIAAdqWz.jpg

I read the review of that book. For all the salaciousness, it seems pretty even handed. I'm not all that surprised about Downie. In interviews he came over as a bit of a prick. In terms of Dr Who's cancellation, it's Jonathan Powell, not Michael Grade who is the real vilain of the piece...

Just tweeted by breaking news BBC - Police from Operation Yewtree arrest 82-year-old man from Berkshire on suspicion of sexual offences. Do we know any 82 year olds?

http://news.sky.com/...82-year-old-man

So an 82 year old man has been arrested by the 'savile police' which i can only imagine is a bunch of bobbies dressed in shell suits and a cigar hanging out their mouth going ''now then now then who's been a naughty boy''.

BTW anyone know of any famous 82 year old's thought of one name .

can you tell what it is yet?

What age is Bruce?

85 i thought of him at first.