Saint Peter

Death List Convention

I'd like to see everyone at the DL Con wearing a T-Shirt with their avatar on it; much cooler than name-tags, relatively cheap to do, and some of you would have a T-Shirt which you could wear for other subsequent occasions, such as mowing the lawn, painting, or attending Shari Lewis/Lamb Chop conventions.

Not a bad idea at all.

Hm... is that, like, a meta-shirt?

:P:huh:;)

Love it! A joke we'd have to explain over several hours to the drive by ranters.

Seeing as my Avitar is permanently Tattoo'd on my left arm scsitat1vs9.th.gif

does that mean that I can have a body part as everlasting Memorabilia...man won't that be something to tell the Grandkids..

...ahhh I remember when me and yer Maw attended the 1st DL Con way back in ......(insessant ramble..gettin' all misty eyed & twat like !).

regards

scsi

are new members invited to the convention? If so if anyone could send me the where and when details id be grateful!

are new members invited to the convention? If so if anyone could send me the where and when details id be grateful!

Yes please, I would also like to be attending your convention. I live in Guildford, so it's only a short train journey for me to come in London. Will all Moderators be at the convention? I look forward to meeting Typhoid Harry, we had some good fun in chat!

Thanks,

TFWM

You know, I think this convention may not be such a good idea after all.

Why?

You know what NAP?

I actually think you may be onto something.

Is it because of the gross northern hemisphere bias?

I'm not interested in any conventions or meetings.

I am not that sociable.

Besides, what's wrong with DL chat?

Windsor- I'll be in Ma Cameron's in Little Belmont St. in about half an hour.

I expect you to be there too.

I am not that sociable.

Did he show?

I am not that sociable.

Did he show?

Given that I got the message 3 hours late, no.

I'm still waiting for the surviving WW1 veterans to turn up for that fight I promised them in the car park of the Miner's in Prospect. I dunno, everyone's so unreliable these days.

But - I will be at the DLcon. Avatar t-shirt currently being made up, but it'll be one of the old avatars which I'll resurrect on here before November.

i still havent had any reply in regards to the convention, im starting to feel unwanted!

Guest U.R.A. Replicant
i still havent had any reply in regards to the convention, im starting to feel unwanted!

[whisper]It's because everyone thinks you are the alter-ego of another member.[/whisper]

[whisper]It's because everyone thinks you are the alter-ego of another member.[/whisper]

Really pray tell me who?

Really pray tell me who?

I do want to just confirm that i am not btw i am intregued to know whos alter ego i am supposed to be and why the opinion is so?

Really pray tell me who?

I do want to just confirm that i am not btw i am intregued to know whos alter ego i am supposed to be and why the opinion is so?

F**ked if I know or care DOG. But your posts exhibit the worst spelling and grammar I've seen from a DL regular for some long days. You need to get your house in order. There are standards here, or at least there used to be. Lots of people, including me, start with a high daily post count but I think it's incumbent on everyone to try and string a sentence together, and that includes Banshees Scream. The last time I understood a BS post - no, wait, I have NEVER understood one of Banshees' posts.

Guest he who is wise

Really pray tell me who?

Iain/Dave/Wee Jimmy/Smithy aka The most hated member of all time <_<

Why? Similiar type of writing, similiar type of comments.

However I don't think you are Iain, but as Iain has so many alter egos, only an improvement in grammar & spelling would help dispel the vicious rumours.

So Godot what happened? Your wife rejected you last night or what?

I'm sorry you can't understand me, it's a shame. Drink some coffee, maybe you are a burn out.

All I can tell you is my modern day posts are of a higher standard then my posts of the past. I've at least tried to follow the code of grammar which is popular around here...

Now Dead O'Gonner

Godot just wants you to up the quality a little bit. O and by the way, you should change your avatar.

I'm just not really a big fan of it.

Guest End of Rope
F**ked if I know or care DOG. But your posts exhibit the worst spelling and grammar I've seen from a DL regular for some long days. You need to get your house in order. There are standards here, or at least there used to be. Lots of people, including me, start with a high daily post count but I think it's incumbent on everyone to try and string a sentence together

It's not the spelling. It's not the grammar. It's the mind-numbing banality.

I'm sorry you can't understand me, it's a shame. Drink some coffee, maybe you are a burn out.

All I can tell you is my modern day posts are of a higher standard then my posts of the past. I've at least tried to follow the code of grammar which is popular around here...

Now Dead O'Gonner

Godot just wants you to up the quality a little bit. O and by the way, you should change your avatar.

Sorry Banshees, didn't mean to be gratuitous.

Now Dead O'Gonner

Sorry Banshees, didn't mean to be gratuitous.

I think you misspelled "gracious" <_<

Right! ok, so i need to up my quality of posts, watch my spelling and grammar and change my avatar! anything else?

In my defence though i will make a few points clear and then never raise the issue again.

1. i use DL at work, so the time i get to make a post without getting caught is usually short. This explains my lack of thorough checking.

2. i have come to realize that posting new deaths without searching is a mistake will not be done again.

3. I'm new to the whole forum thing, so give me a little bit of slack!

4. cant think of anymore but i do appreciate these minor issues being addressed now rather than later.

Right! ok, so i need to up my quality of posts, watch my spelling and grammar and change my avatar! anything else?

Perhaps you should also consider embracing the capital letter.

Perhaps you should also consider embracing the capital letter.

I'm not a receptionist, and i can't type. Everyday is a learning day though