DevonDeathTrip

Hunger Strikers

Banshees, what in Gods names are you on about? Not just this thread, but most of your posts have been utter nonsense recently.

I disagree.

But only with your use of the words 'most' and 'recently'.

• Like 1

Banshees, what in Gods names are you on about? Not just this thread, but most of your posts have been utter nonsense recently.

If your talking about Lady Clarissa Richmond, I see where you stand. Chyna (If you don't know) was a professional wrestler and in the last several years has been the closest thing to a junkie.

She had an affair with Sean Waltman 'X Pac' and when he was out one day she offered his nine year old daughter a hit from her bong. Beyond that, she probably drinks the day away and sniffs enough angel glitter to kill her. Being a good friend of Anna Nicole, her day just might be on the horizon. Not very sane most of the time.

If your talking about Lady Clarissa Richmond, I see where you stand. Chyna (If you don't know) was a professional wrestler and in the last several years has been the closest thing to a junkie.

She had an affair with Sean Waltman 'X Pac' and when he was out one day she offered his nine year old daughter a hit from her bong. Beyond that, she probably drinks the day away and sniffs enough angel glitter to kill her. Being a good friend of Anna Nicole, her day just might be on the horizon. Not very sane most of the time.

Then why isn't this in the Anna Nicole Smith Thread or the Ideas and Possibilities thread? It has no place in this thread as it has nothing to do with hunger strikers. Do you know what hunger strikers are BS?

Perhaps you're getting a bit confused with eating disorders. There is a world of difference between them though.

Then why isn't this in the Anna Nicole Smith Thread or the Ideas and Possibilities thread? It has no place in this thread as it has nothing to do with hunger strikers. Do you know what hunger strikers are BS?

Perhaps you're getting a bit confused with eating disorders. There is a world of difference between them though.

I must have drifted off topic, my deepest apologies to anyone who I may have harmed.

PS

I know what hunger strikes are. I know the difference.

Mind there's an issue here; some alcoholics hide their problem behind a job, like being a pub landlord. I wonder if there are any cases where hunger strikers might also be suspected of anorexia?

Had to post this cut and paste from the BBC:-

Hecklers urge on car park jumper

Police have condemned hecklers who urged a man to "get on with it" as he threatened to jump off the top of a multi-storey car park.

A crowd gathered as the 21-year-old was perched on the eight-storey building in Mexborough, South Yorkshire, while officers tried to calm him down.

But some onlookers started shouting at the man, urging him to jump.

Trained negotiators later arrived at the scene near the town centre and persuaded the man to come down.

'Incredibly frustrating'

He was later reunited with his family and given counselling.

What would these people have thought if it was one of their relatives up there?

Pc Mark Dyson

South Yorkshire Police said about 50 people had gathered at the scene in John Street on 22 February and about half a dozen started telling the man to jump.

Pc Mark Dyson, of South Yorkshire Police, said: "It was incredibly frustrating to see this happening when we were just trying to help the guy.

"It might have been a bit easier to understand if it was teenagers messing about but these were adults shouting things like 'jump' and 'get on with it'.

"When you've also got people shouting things like this out of vans driving past it's terrible really.

"What would these people have thought if it was one of their relatives up there?"

Re the:"What would these people have thought if it was one of their relatives up there?" comment on the would-be suicide, doesn't it depend on which relative?

Alleged Irish republican murderer Collin Duffy has been refusing to eat since he was arrested on 14th March, he has stated that he is prepared to die in custody rather than eat.

His brother Paul Duffy said his weight has dropped from 12st 2lbs to 11st since he was first arrested. "He is determined to see it through, and if I know Colly, he will go all the way,” he said.

Alleged Irish republican murderer Collin Duffy has been refusing to eat since he was arrested on 14th March, he has stated that he is prepared to die in custody rather than eat.

His brother Paul Duffy said his weight has dropped from 12st 2lbs to 11st since he was first arrested. "He is determined to see it through, and if I know Colly, he will go all the way,” he said.

I wish I had his will power (she says with her mouth full of Minstrels) :P

Black and White?
I wish I had his will power (she says with her mouth full of Minstrels) :lol:

Thats being racist!

I predict she'll look like a 13 year old within a fortnight and Woody Allen will beg her to come back!

I predict she'll look like a 13 year old within a fortnight and Woody Allen will beg her to come back!

...assuming Bill Wyman hasnt got in there first.

A rare 'success' story - dissident Orlando Zapata Tamayo has starved himself to death, in protest at the poor conditions inside Cuban prisons.

A rare 'success' story - dissident Orlando Zapata Tamayo has starved himself to death, in protest at the poor conditions inside Cuban prisons.

DDT: Last night I had some escarole and red kidney beans. Fry up some fish as a side .. and a little whiskey as the appetizer. Oh, now that's eating.

Franklin Brito a Venezuelan farmer has starved himself to death after five months on hunger strike to protest at the government's land policies, his family has announced.

Not sure Anna Hazare truly has the bottle to see a hunger strike through to completion. He's given up the current one after 12 days because the Indian government has agreed to a vote about appointing an Ombudsman.

Still, fasting and gorging puts the metaphorical miles on your major organs. And he IS obit-worthy.

Vojislav Seselj ends hunger strike

The ultra-nationalist Serbian leader Vojislav Seselj has ended his hunger strike after nearly a month, the UN war crimes tribunal in The Hague says.

With suspected Serbian war criminals there's no way of knowing, but it seems mr Seselj is not a well man. He was fitted a pacemaker a few weeks ago and has been taken to hospital twice after, the last time Sunday 22, arond 17:00 CET.

regards,

Hein

Ukranian former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko's daughter Yevgenia, is pleading for help to save her mothers life, claiming that if she dies, democracy dies.

Tymoshenko has been on hunger strike for a week and is described as 'very weak'.