Windsor

Derby Dead Pool 2007

Well at least the DDP f*ckwits didn't disqualify you.

Rude Kid you are one great big twat.

Tempus, do you actually know for certain that you were disqualified. I mean, did they send you an email or something?

I am no longer receiving DDP email updates,

I asked a few questions regarding AP news feed obits and got no reply, I asked if I was disqualified, got no reply. This kind of rudeness is intolerable to me, of course they have the right to disqualify me if they so wish, but they could at least have the good manners to reply to civil emails.

But it's almost the end of January and they've still to post just under half the teams. Maybe they're not replying to any emails because they've got too much to do.

Has anyone else been receiving (private) emails from them?

...er I have! :(

..er yes, me too. My communications are hand delivered every day by a terribly polite butler wearing white gloves who raps gently on the door lest he startle me from my slumbers. Lovely people.

I also get replies from the DDP organisers.

Perhaps you should try not calling them Fuckwits?

Tempus Fugit is either plotting the death of DDP organizers or he is wasted throwing cakes at passing cars.

Tempus Fugit is either plotting the death of DDP organizers or he is wasted throwing cakes at passing cars.

:(

Please let it be the latter.

:(

Please let it be the latter.

I'm unsure as to whether Tempus is is wasted (as in drunk, stoned or other) throwing cakes at cars, or is wasted throwing cakes at cars (as in he throws cakes at cars for a living but is capable of so much better). Banshees could you please enlighten us?

I'm unsure as to whether Tempus is is wasted (as in drunk, stoned or other) throwing cakes at cars, or is wasted throwing cakes at cars (as in he throws cakes at cars for a living but is capable of so much better). Banshees could you please enlighten us?

I'm no source but I can only guess Tempus Fugit has been eying the organizers for a long time, and hating some of there concepts and rules could be himself just sober. The drunken engagements bring out the private hell he has long had instore for them. Tempus throwing cakes or even fruits at cars is currently unproved but with alot of unknowns I wouldn't be surprised

30 teams get 3 points for the death of Emiliano Mercado Del Toro.

Fallen Sparrow and ThePoitouTeam get 6 because he was their joker.

Don't know if Tempus chose him...

The only thing we can sure about at this point is that Tempus is wasting cakes by throwing them at drunks.

The drunks will not even know what hit them and no one will be able to eat the cakes.

The cakes! The cakes! It's all about the cakes. Why can't they just sit on his cofee table. Instead he drinks and throws the cakes. And before you know it there is cake everywhere!

He needs to do that soon before the nice lady in my profile picture eats them all :o

The cakes! The cakes! It's all about the cakes. Why can't they just sit on his cofee table. Instead he drinks and throws the cakes. And before you know it there is cake everywhere!

Drunk in charge of a dangerous cake?

Among the assassination techniques used by Western intelligence, the book says, are letter bombs, snipers, car bombs and "cake throwing", which it adds, "is well known in the West".

......... be alert to couples pretending to be joking before attacking the target with cakes. "This could lead to his eyes, nose and mouth being plugged and [he] loses the ability to breathe. Few would suspect the fatal consequences."

clapper9yr.gif My team's been posted! Hurrah! clapper9yr.gif

Tied for 120th place (and not last for reasons of alphabeticality). Most likely the highest ranking I'll hold all year. Shall bask while the basking is good possible.

Scream it. I'm so f****n glad my team is now with all the others, I was just thinking to myself that if it was done by order I would be dead last since I registered at the deadline. But I have one problem, that is not the order I put my team in. It's out of line. Is this common for DDP or how does it go?

Scream it. I'm so f****n glad my team is now with all the others, I was just thinking to myself that if it was done by order I would be dead last since I registered at the deadline. But I have one problem, that is not the order I put my team in. It's out of line. Is this common for DDP or how does it go?

It doesn't really matter anyway Banshees. Soon they'll revert it to alphabetical order anyway, so ordering doesn't matter much.

Soon they'll revert it to alphabetical order anyway, so ordering doesn't matter much.

That's a shame. My team is in the order I selected, which I did deliberately.

Angelina Jolie's mum has died.

Jolie - the one shagging Brad Pitt.

Five-Fingered Hand of Death, Rigor Mortis Makes Us Hard and This Mortal Coil get points.

The second Bertrand to die this week...

Jolie - the one shagging Brad Pitt.

Five-Fingered Hand of Death, Rigor Mortis Makes Us Hard and This Mortal Coil get points.

The second Bertrand to die this week...

Only if an angel could bless me. After the funeral I would lock Brad Pitt in the basement and tie him up. And later slap the mother f****r in the face a couple times. Then go upstaires and comfort Angelina Jolie. After that we could go watch a movie in her master bedroom.

Soon they'll revert it to alphabetical order anyway, so ordering doesn't matter much.

Gutted! My team's been alphabetically re-ordered as predicted. :party: And I spent so much time putting my team members in the order I wanted. *Sigh* Oh well, at least my team's been posted, I suppose. :)

Gutted! My team's been alphabetically re-ordered as predicted. :party: And I spent so much time putting my team members in the order I wanted. *Sigh* Oh well, at least my team's been posted, I suppose. :)

I know what you mean. I waited almost a month for my team to show up and when it finally did the order that I practically memorized is now alphabetical. Every canidate had a number. I had it visualized. But at this point I don't care anymore.

I haven't looked on the DDP site, but did anyone have Sidney Sheldon?

I haven't looked on the DDP site, but did anyone have Sidney Sheldon?

I thought I did, but I don't. But I do have him in my CPDP team.

Did that obit come through for John Smyth?