football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

At the graveyard, my aunt got up and read the eulogy for my father.

Now, using Tempus Fugit as an example and hoping he doesn't mind (Bollocks !! etc)

I think it's probable that some of the well known characteristics of his written words would be echoed

in his speech, and vice versa. The speech given by my aunt that day sounded nothing like

anything she would ever say or even think , but it did sound familiar somehow. As we were

leaving I mumbled 'That was a nice speech, Aunt Jane', or something like that and she said

'I didn't actually write that, you know, your father did.'

Talk about not leaving anything to chance!

hamster.jpg

Host a dinner party in honour of your loved ones...

How clever is your right foot?

Sit on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and rotate your right ankle in a clockwise direction.

With your right hand draw a number 6 in the air.

Watch what happens to your right foot.

Very interesting Slave To The Grave, very interesting. Last night I was watching 'The underworld of France' and the basement of that place holds so much history. From the Nazi bunkers to the magnificent paintings on the walls to the display of bones it's a real trip. If I ever go to Paris, besides the wine I would steal and the women I would romance and hustle or whatever else I would do, it would be an expirience to check it out. Did you ever take a walk down the underworld of Paris?

Eat some ladybirds. I'm sure you can work out what to do.

Id give a certain Deathlister the number for Rampton Hospital because they so desperately need it........... ;)

;)

I'm sure most of us here regularly enjoy a chuckle as we torch a fart. Best done out of doors by the look of the linked story.

Here's a video link to some top grade entertainment. I'm suspicious of the clip in the top left of the page. Guessing he sprayed lighter fuel on his under-crackers beforehand. Very dangerous!

I'm sure most of us here regularly enjoy a chuckle as we torch a fart. Best done out of doors by the look of the linked story.

Here's a video link to some top grade entertainment. I'm suspicious of the clip in the top left of the page. Guessing he sprayed lighter fuel on his under-crackers beforehand. Very dangerous!

Those links have brightened up my day no end, and caused me to emit small chuckles even though I am alone in the house. Thanks ;) I have to say the funniest thing I ever saw was a boy called Stuart Berry light his farts when we were teenagers, I have never ever laughed so much in my entire life. Why do we find this funny? :(

Why do we find this funny?

Because it is! ;):(

As per usual, Banshees grabs the end of the stick clearly marked "Please Use Other End"

Go twitch in the mirror you ugly shmuck.

This thread has suddenly shot off into an all the more enjoyable direction :lol:

ATJ stop yer bitching I was only defending Bou from verbal abuse. Sometimes I'm a little twisted but aren't we all?

As per usual, Banshees grabs the end of the stick clearly marked "Please Use Other End"